Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 24706
-
05-26-22 14:22 #19306Regular Member

Posts: 6How are people finding out about new Angels like her? Do they have a new website, or is it just on their Snapchat (which I've never been able to get added to)?
Originally Posted by ScottFester
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:22 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 63Fuji
Stopped by Fuji and was greeted by Michael Jackson. I asked for Sarah but she said Sarah is gone and not coming back. That sucks! If anyone ever sees her again let me know. I asked to see the other girls but she insisted that I see her even unzipping my pants and started on a blow job. I gave in. I ended up getting a rusty trombone from her after table shower and the other usual stuff. After I dressed and was leaving, she introduced me to Kiki and Sunny. Kiki will be who I see next time. She also told me 5 new girls will be there after Memorial Day so please report.
-
05-26-22 07:53 #19304Senior Member

Posts: 50ERIN New Angel is Juliet from Hustlers
Erin is Juliet from Hustlers club, she normally works Wednesday & Friday nights, When see comes to club sober she goes around asking guys to buy her a Long Island Ice Tea & shot of Crown Royal Apple, she not friendly when sober, but after she has a few drinks she fun, but when she drunk she a nut case, watch out saw her go off on a customer and punch another. She does have a great body, but like what Maddog said VERY over priced and not that good.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 15:19 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 139Jessica was one of my favs to had some really nice big naturals and upbeat attitude not to mention her massage was great to. Was sad to hear she retired and it happened during the covid lockdowns so I never got a chance to see her before she retired. I've not found a replacement jessica since and still looking pm me if you ever find a good lead and ill do the same.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 11:50 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 202Sidney
Just saw Sidney again and had a great time. I saw her regularly a few years ago but she's been gone a while. She's back now with the Angels and is better than ever. Sidney is sexy, sensual, spunky, with a cute little butt, and always a fun time for me. Location is safe and easy to find in the Tower Grove area.
She is on the anangelstouchstl.com site and her direct line is 314 730 4051-or you can text the main line.
Sidney is a top notch provider and definitely worth a visit.
-
05-25-22 11:48 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 218I've seen Naveah a dozen or so times. She's very legit and you will have a good time. If you want a real treat, see her and Savannah for a double.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 11:01 #19300Regular Member

Posts: 21First time
Going to see a masseuse for the first time today. I have never done anything like this before, how do I know she is legit and I will not get scammed? It's Neveah I will be seeing.
-
05-25-22 09:51 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 285Too extra
This is still too extra too each his own but I'm not taking a test to see a provider WTF.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 08:15 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 1744Maitland Ward Baxter
Ms. Baxter may not be behind the door when you get there. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
https://www.twpornstars.com/Maitland...etweets&page=7
-
05-25-22 08:12 #19297Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett and the Coivd Quiz
Yes, Scarlett is my favorite provider and I see her about once a month. A very consistent good time to be had for sure. Every time I fill out her Covid questions. This week, something new was added. I could send a picture of negative home test instead of the questions. She said to tell you all. Email her and ask how. The questions will be a back up. She is trying to get a stockpile of tests so you can test there.
If you have not seen Scarlett, you should. She is fun. The basic visit is a good massage on a massage table with some teasing. Then you can rub her. Then an excellent finish. Are you a DATY fan? So is she. https://sensualscarlett.com.
-
05-24-22 23:40 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 41Tokyo parking
It sucks. As you look at Tokyo from 157 you go to the far right of the building. The side by PT. You will be parking in the grass with a small amount of chat thrown down. You are barely off the shoulder of the road. You are in the open and only 2 vehicles will fit. You walk up the stairs , around the back of the building to the front door. Do not go in the back as that will freak them out. I was there over the weekend. Mickey was available and I had a good time. Yea, I don't get out often.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 22:32 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 285Seen her
Saw her other day, all the girls ELL bring tend to be stuck up good booty small tits, 350 for FS hh too much for my taste I settled for lackluster BJ, maybe she will get better with practice.
Originally Posted by ScottFester
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 20:54 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 332Tokyo
Appreciate the intel!
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 20:44 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 173B Amori
Any experience with this provider.
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/ad360e...3-404253646f7a
-
05-24-22 19:02 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 321Tokyo Road
I gave it a Google Street view & it appears you pass it up (heading north), stay to the right & it appears there's a sign to Tokyo next to Bellagio. Seems you turn in there but the road 'why's. Take a look. Street view was taken May 2021 so there shouldn't be much change. (Interested in going myself but I'm lookin for that AMP Unicorn. Petite & 20 ish).
Originally Posted by MrFriend1919
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




