Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 30311
-
05-27-22 05:09 #18101Banned Member

Posts: 905Wow Vic still around
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/795655290879 Vic use to hang with Joy back in the day Joy just had a little one. Vic was so ate up with demons it was just sad I told her to put her cloths back on and this was wow 4 or 5 years ago I guess I heard she did a stay with uncle came back skin was kinda clear but wasted no time getting spotted back up.
-
05-27-22 03:17 #18100Senior Member

Posts: 97Have anyone saw this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/650367785595
I'm trying to meet with her.
-
05-27-22 02:35 #18099Banned Member

Posts: 905Rates
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/660433491207 look at rates this is where its going if we don't take a stand 700 400 250 and join her content first of course this ad looks fake af but still it shows what's in store.
-
05-27-22 02:32 #18098Banned Member

Posts: 905You mean bbj and what was the rates.
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:35 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 100Latina
I have seen a large number of Latinas in the area posting and thought I would give it a shot. I called the ad listed and of course no answer but a quick text in English. I asked for rates and they gave 100 q. V. 150 HHR and 200 HR. Said they were in a hotel and as you see the ad listing stating Lakepoint. This is a hotel near the old Charlotte Coliseum off Tavola brand new Hilton property. I went there and did a little reconnaissance to see what it looked like and it looked safe so I advised I was 10 minutes out waited a few then said I was in the parking lot. They asked of course was I LEO and such and then gave room number. They never asked how much time I wanted. They gave the room number and when I open the door a fairly attractive Latina who spoke very good English was there nice body but a big ass. I told her I was there for the quarter and she advised me to get comfortable. I did and she immediately pulled out the condom and I said well the ad said CBJ and she said she didn't do that. I feel like this is similar to the Asians we have listed in the area. She said she doesn't answer the phones she works for somebody. There are about five ads listed similar and was hoping to find the diamond in the rough. For the price it was fine I might keep searching but just wanted to pass along as I have been a little quiet lately.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lotte/82470719
-
05-26-22 19:36 #18096Banned Member

Posts: 905She doesn't respond to me on texts or FB oh well can't get them all.
Originally Posted by ImmaDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 18:52 #18095Banned Member

Posts: 905Thats because guys are paying them what ever they want we stop paying they will lower rates but no way that's going to happen. I know a chick went from the streets at 20 BJ car dates to upscale started at 400 a hour now she 900 a hour and plan to go up she said well they still paying LOL.
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:20 #18094Senior Member

Posts: 101Nicole
Saw Nicole for the second time today and the date was even better than first time. She is very friendly, spinner and gets into the session, seemed to enjoy it as well which is a big plus.
Best provider in town, treat her well, as always, YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/82448707#.
-
05-26-22 16:09 #18093Senior Member

Posts: 126250 HH for Eros gal is now the decent option unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:06 #18092Senior Member

Posts: 126I did. No sweat. On Whatsapp.
Originally Posted by JaredGoff
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 15:55 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 408Check your Inbox-Sent a PM.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 14:35 #18090Regular Member

Posts: 19Did you figure out if "she" was real or not?
Originally Posted by KalarkKent
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:48 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 363I had the same experience; looks like its a Brazilian version of the Asian hotel AMPs. Tight body. And she stated she was new at this. English was not great.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:23 #18088Regular Member

Posts: 11She real
Kat is real. Seen her several times for bbjcim. Best head in the city for me.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 08:51 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 136Luna from Erotic Monkey
Anyone visited this Luna. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/luna-esc...arlotte-991208.
Texting seems easy. Very responsive. Works from a home address northwest of downtown. Anyone have experience or knowledge of her?










Reply With Quote





