Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 30311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18101

    Wow Vic still around

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/795655290879 Vic use to hang with Joy back in the day Joy just had a little one. Vic was so ate up with demons it was just sad I told her to put her cloths back on and this was wow 4 or 5 years ago I guess I heard she did a stay with uncle came back skin was kinda clear but wasted no time getting spotted back up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails victooria.jpg‎   victoria.jpg‎  

  2. #18100

    Have anyone saw this one?


  3. #18099

    Rates

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/660433491207 look at rates this is where its going if we don't take a stand 700 400 250 and join her content first of course this ad looks fake af but still it shows what's in store.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skip slim.jpg‎  

  4. #18098
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a large number of Latinas in the area posting and thought I would give it a shot. I called the ad listed and of course no answer but a quick text in English. I asked for rates and they gave 100 q. V. 150 HHR and 200 HR. Said they were in a hotel and as you see the ad listing stating Lakepoint. This is a hotel near the old Charlotte Coliseum off Tavola brand new Hilton property. I went there and did a little reconnaissance to see what it looked like and it looked safe so I advised I was 10 minutes out waited a few then said I was in the parking lot. They asked of course was I LEO and such and then gave room number. They never asked how much time I wanted. They gave the room number and when I open the door a fairly attractive Latina who spoke very good English was there nice body but a big ass. I told her I was there for the quarter and she advised me to get comfortable. I did and she immediately pulled out the condom and I said well the ad said CBJ and she said she didn't do that. I feel like this is similar to the Asians we have listed in the area. She said she doesn't answer the phones she works for somebody. There are about five ads listed similar and was hoping to find the diamond in the rough. For the price it was fine I might keep searching but just wanted to pass along as I have been a little quiet lately.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lotte/82470719
    You mean bbj and what was the rates.

  5. #18097

    Latina

    I have seen a large number of Latinas in the area posting and thought I would give it a shot. I called the ad listed and of course no answer but a quick text in English. I asked for rates and they gave 100 q. V. 150 HHR and 200 HR. Said they were in a hotel and as you see the ad listing stating Lakepoint. This is a hotel near the old Charlotte Coliseum off Tavola brand new Hilton property. I went there and did a little reconnaissance to see what it looked like and it looked safe so I advised I was 10 minutes out waited a few then said I was in the parking lot. They asked of course was I LEO and such and then gave room number. They never asked how much time I wanted. They gave the room number and when I open the door a fairly attractive Latina who spoke very good English was there nice body but a big ass. I told her I was there for the quarter and she advised me to get comfortable. I did and she immediately pulled out the condom and I said well the ad said CBJ and she said she didn't do that. I feel like this is similar to the Asians we have listed in the area. She said she doesn't answer the phones she works for somebody. There are about five ads listed similar and was hoping to find the diamond in the rough. For the price it was fine I might keep searching but just wanted to pass along as I have been a little quiet lately.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lotte/82470719

  6. #18096
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaDude  [View Original Post]
    Kat is real. Seen her several times for bbjcim. Best head in the city for me.
    She doesn't respond to me on texts or FB oh well can't get them all.

  7. #18095
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal  [View Original Post]
    250 HH for Eros gal is now the decent option unfortunately.
    Thats because guys are paying them what ever they want we stop paying they will lower rates but no way that's going to happen. I know a chick went from the streets at 20 BJ car dates to upscale started at 400 a hour now she 900 a hour and plan to go up she said well they still paying LOL.

  8. #18094

    Nicole

    Saw Nicole for the second time today and the date was even better than first time. She is very friendly, spinner and gets into the session, seemed to enjoy it as well which is a big plus.

    Best provider in town, treat her well, as always, YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/82448707#.

  9. #18093
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot AF, Jeff. Saw some talk of another provider but this one may be a better option. What's the damage, if you don't mind sharing? Thanks for the intel.
    250 HH for Eros gal is now the decent option unfortunately.

  10. #18092
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGoff  [View Original Post]
    Did you do the video verification? She's requesting it.
    I did. No sweat. On Whatsapp.

  11. #18091
    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    Check your Inbox-Sent a PM.

  12. #18090
    Quote Originally Posted by KalarkKent  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/592129269292

    Most of us know deposits = scams. Most of us can tell scammers by the ad, the pics, or when you communicate with the "provider. " In any case, I am cash only, given after a date.

    This one wanted a $50 deposit in April (which was $25 in March). Said it was to screen out no-shows. Gave me an Uptown address (that checked out) and would let me up after getting the money. I said I was literally on their doorstep but they did not budge.

    Strange thing, though, was "she" was as charming as you can be over text. Screenshots attached. I know better, but has anyone seen this one?
    Did you figure out if "she" was real or not?

  13. #18089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I had such a good time with Gil Tuesday, I revisited her again early today. Corvette, I did not see any sign of a pimp or handler. The texts are sent by the agency and relayed to the girl just as the Asians do. I also paid more attention to her face today. She probably is in her early to mid 30's. Her body looks just as good as a 20 something year old girl. Boobs are definitely fake but they still look good on her. Ass is real. I didn't pay much attention to her stomach because my face was all up her good stuff. She told me that she was leaving Saturday. Go see her while you can. She's definitely worth 140 for a hh visit. My visit today was 40 minutes because she enjoyed the back and ass rub that I gave her after our session.

    Just as Pango says, we all like who we like. If Gil was in Charlotte full time, I would only see her and no one else.

    After I left, one of the male employees acknowledge me in the lobby and told me that it was good to see me again. He also told me to come back anytime.
    I had the same experience; looks like its a Brazilian version of the Asian hotel AMPs. Tight body. And she stated she was new at this. English was not great.

  14. #18088

    She real

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd one is on my fb friends list I text the ad several times. I messaged her on FB someone responded F off so I don't know what's going on with that. When I saw the skip ad I was happy af LOL but now I'm thinking its fake. I hope someone can say they saw her and it is the person in the pix.
    Kat is real. Seen her several times for bbjcim. Best head in the city for me.

  15. #18087

    Luna from Erotic Monkey

    Anyone visited this Luna. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/luna-esc...arlotte-991208.

    Texting seems easy. Very responsive. Works from a home address northwest of downtown. Anyone have experience or knowledge of her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape