Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 30808
-
05-26-22 11:34 #18298Senior Member

Posts: 578I reviewed
Her in the BB forum. Titled "new girl".
Originally Posted by Cracker151
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 10:56 #18297Senior Member

Posts: 180Eros Providers
I wanted to post reviews of these girls for those of you with deep pockets or for what I've been doing since there is a lack of options is to spend big but see fewer but hotter ladies overall.
Daisy.
https://daisylane.ch/
I dropped 600 hr and she is hot. She was a light GFE, She gave me a sensual BBBJ and it was a like I was with my girlfriend and I was able to pound her and man handler her. Boy her ass is fire and I finished in doggy.
https://leenasummers.ch/
I dropped 600 hr. She was very GFE. She switch between sensual BBBJ to deep throating with lots of spit. She can take a pounding. Mish then doggie and finished with a nice COF and it was a huge load.
-
05-26-22 10:47 #18296Senior Member

Posts: 180REV Lucky
REV Lucky.
Hey Fellas, its been a while since I last posted. Been lurking, and also since we don't have a good number of girls who are 6 to 7 and looks on regular like it was back in 2015,2016 I don't get out as much. For those new to the hobby, back in those days with backpage we had a good number of cute girls at least a 6 on the looks advertising. I'm guessing * and sugaring (meaning foodie calls without putting out), has made these girls entitled now and SIMP males make it so that they can get paid with minimal effort and not putting out. I was thinking the turn down in the economy may make things better as far as options like we had in the backpage days.
I saw Lucky at her apartment in North Raleigh. It was 200 hhr and it was a complete waste of time and money. I never trust the reviews on LC / EB but they mentioned that she is real since it was stated she stayed in North Hills area. She looked okay so I decided to see her. I get to her place and she's in a tank top and underwear only. Pictures are flattering. She puts the condom on and gives a 10 sec CBJ then she pulls of her underwear, lays on her back and spreads her legs. She didn't even take off her top. I asked her too and she just lifts up her top barely enough to see her tits. At this point after I already laid the donation down I new this was going to be horrible. I go in her pussy and the whole time she's literally on her phone on social media and texting as I'm going in an out of her pussy. WTF. It was so bad I didn't even want to waste a good nut on her so I just pull out got dressed and left.
Avoid this *****. RUN AWAY. The reviews on LC / EB are fake.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/984-240-0883
https://sumosear.ch/phone/984-444-4926
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/81594658
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82194109
-
05-26-22 10:43 #18295Senior Member

Posts: 115Canela EROS
Anyone taken the plunge on this one? I can't find squat on her.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9256795.htm?cat=48
-
05-26-22 10:33 #18294Senior Member

Posts: 80Any feedback on this one?
Any info appreciated.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/457486134903
-
05-26-22 10:13 #18293Senior Member

Posts: 274She is a FS provider from I remember in my dreams. Massages are just a gateway.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 08:11 #18292Senior Member

Posts: 177Absolutely correct
You are right about that. I've been in many dreams and had lots to.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Deal with with ED issues, the type the blue pill won't fix, and Noa somehow connects and you get the feeling of someone familiar and that gives a shit, she may not be everyone's cup of tea but, even just as a person, connection is what triggers a good dream.
-
05-26-22 07:59 #18291Senior Member

Posts: 120Raven's Link
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/274254553361
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 03:18 #18290Senior Member

Posts: 578Link
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/raven/38247664
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 03:17 #18289Senior Member

Posts: 578BBFS Raven
She has said yes to me several times but we never actually finalized a meeting so soft yes.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 00:53 #18288Senior Member

Posts: 283Any links for Raven?
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 23:52 #18287Senior Member

Posts: 102Tantalizing Trista?
Anyone see this hot little piece? I've seen her ads for a while now and somebody must have partaken by now.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/984-202-1949
-
05-25-22 20:21 #18286Senior Member

Posts: 455Henny and Mini
You have 2 high quality girls in town take care of them.
Tats and black.
-
05-25-22 17:59 #18285Senior Member

Posts: 130Raven
Is Raven BBFS friendly?
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 16:38 #18284Senior Member

Posts: 201Do you (or anyone else) know anything about Sussy? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7869077079/1.
Originally Posted by Ncviz
[View Original Post]
(I know I asked earlier in this thread but the post got a bit buried while awaiting approval.).











Reply With Quote





