Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 835 1235 1735 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 26664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15654

    Naughty and nice

    Yeah this girl is definitely fun! Although I met her from secret arrangements. You can for sure tell she likes what she does!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFromGr  [View Original Post]
    I messed up. The link is wrong.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/479058947437

    I was searching for for info on that other girl previously, Lux, and I used the wrong damn link. This is why the post said "Naughty and Nice" because this is Brittany in this post my bad.

  2. #15653

    Mistake on the link

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Lux. Guess she decided it was time for a name change.
    I messed up. The link is wrong.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/479058947437

    I was searching for for info on that other girl previously, Lux, and I used the wrong damn link. This is why the post said "Naughty and Nice" because this is Brittany in this post my bad.

  3. #15652

    Mandy

    Considering revisiting Mandy before her retirement, but when I saw her several years ago, the smoking hot body was accompanied by the lackluster attitude that earned her the moniker "mechanical Mandy. " Just wondered if anything had changed. My biggest concern being that she's about to retire so probably wouldn't give a shit about service anymore, but maybe she wants to leave some good memories too.

  4. #15651
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWa  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Now that's funny.

  5. #15650

    Not Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Lux. Guess she decided it was time for a name change.
    I checked out Lux, Brittany is not Lux. At lease not as far as I can tell.

  6. #15649

    Cum on over baby

    Anyone seen her? I've talked on the phone with her a few times but not sure of her. Any details would be great! She's got a ass to die for! Maybe a new young Mandeee with out the drugs.

  7. #15648

    TitLover420

    Quote Originally Posted by TitLover420  [View Original Post]
    She's ready for another one next week. Maybe a bbc this time is what she wants. Or if anyone Is interested in watching us she would like that' too.
    Your inbox is full.

  8. #15647

    Not Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Lux. Guess she decided it was time for a name change.
    This is Brittany. I am not Lux. But I will thank you for the compliment of the ridiculous body.

  9. #15646

    Lux

    Yes, that is Lux. Guess she decided it was time for a name change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Lux?

    If it is the same person her body is ridiculous! LOL. Keeps me going back.

  10. #15645
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Lux?

    If it is the same person her body is ridiculous! LOL. Keeps me going back.
    I wish I could sample, but the constantly changing donation and "security" issues make this one a no go for me. Damn shame, I'd have liked to try her.

  11. #15644

    Couple reports

    Seen a couple providers since my last post.

    Stormy. Pretty much all previous reviews are spot on. In my experience she seemed like she was on something. BBBJ was lacking, would only take the head. Put on the cover started in the kitty very loose no grip. Moved to Greek that was much better. Finished with some ATM. Scratched an itch that I had but probably will not repeat unless I have that itch again. 120 for all.

    Sbj. After my previous experience I decided to try her again. Glad I did very small spinner body. Decent BBBJ, but as others have said kitty is very tight. 120 for hh.

    Jasmine. Saw AA Jasmine and her duo partner. She is my atf by far. I know some don't agree with her prices. No gag reflex with the BBBJ from either girl. Put cover on and had both in multiple positions. Her friend is definitely tighter but did not seem as into it as Jasmine. Would repeat when the funds allow.

  12. #15643

    Lux?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Lux?

    If it is the same person her body is ridiculous! LOL. Keeps me going back.
    I don't know who Lux is, if you got a link I'll take a look. Either way, yes her body is ridiculous! So damn hot.

  13. #15642

    Cassidy

    Today I had the pleasure of my first encounter with Cassidy James, and she did not disappoint! She was warm, welcoming, and great at what she does. Her pictures don't lie and those tits are amazing! I highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=42.963...5.6679%3AGrand+Rapids%2 C+Michigan%2 C+United+States&within=100 km&gender%5 B%5 D=female&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=&q=cassidy&type%5 B%5 D=escort&type%5 B%5 D=bdsm&type%5 B%5 D=massage&type%5 B%5 D=online&rate_min=&rate_max=.

  14. #15641

    Lux?

    Isn't this Lux?

    If it is the same person her body is ridiculous! LOL. Keeps me going back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFromGr  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/804488130549

    Hello hobbyist,

    Well, I'm back in the game again. I met with Brit last night. Amazing time. Body is top notch, pics are accurate. Excellent oral skills. I asked her to get sloppy and told her I wanted some deep throat and gagging. She completely accommodated and smiled. She let me play with her kitty, which was tight and well maintained. When it came time for FS, she was enthusiastic and really made me feel like a king. She put her legs back behind here head and she took every inch and seemed to enjoy it. The attitude and enthusiasm was top notch. I'm going to be seeing her as a regular. I had a great time for 100 and then gave a 20 tip because she was so good.

    A resounding thumbs up and recommendation.

    Her incall was on the SE side. You'll want to make arrangements with her in advance. Generally seems to be best in the afternoon or evening.

  15. #15640

    Cutlerville

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/226776021499

    She gives an amazing bbbjws.

    Seen her a few times and figured someone might want to know.

    Trailer park off division. Never had any issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape