Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18829

    Leah's Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by JustARub  [View Original Post]
    I'll second that recommendation for Leah. But her menu really does open up with regulars. Not to VIP levels, but certainly more than a handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    My number one suggestion is wild flower sunrise spa. I don't think I've ever had a bad massage there and I've been going there for the better part of 4 years. I've yet to have any extras past HE so keep that in mind. Leah is great and hires based on massage skills first and foremost, although I have yet to be with the new "after covid" crew of Tina and Summer. The "before covid" crew of Lisa and Linda were great, however. The area is dead on the weekends, which is nice, discreet, and relaxing.

    As a side note there are 2 other spa places across the little side street, anyone have any intel? I've seen their neon signs glowing at night.

    My second suggestion is convoy spa. Recently had coco (which is the 3rd coco I've had there LOL). Older, skinny, very standard in all respects, and a competent massage. But she gave me the longest, most sensual HE I've had. I laugh every time I hear the instrumental sax Christmas song come on the speaker. It's been like that for years.
    I have visited Leah many times over the years. Then one visit she surprised me by washing my balls with warm water and towel then put her lips on my sack and just began to suck and kiss away with her tongue (I keep smooth down there, can't speak for the hairy guys). Meanwhile rubbing my head and shaft with warm oil on junior with her hands until I finished. I have never released and felt so good, personally I love that these women are professionals and know all these great techniques for their clients.

  2. #18828
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Well established FS spas are usually from 9 am to 11 pm.

    NonFS spas are usually 10 am to 10 pm, but the girls are usually there by 930 am to straighten up to get the shop open.

    If you want something earlier or later, it's best to establish a rapport with the individual providers and ask if they are willing to start early or work later. I've gotten appointments starting as late as 11 pm at some nonFS spas.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    A good general reference to follow is 9 am to 11 pm.

    What time frames were you looking at? If you want super early or super late, it's best to establish a rapport with an individual provider or shop. Also, what kind of session are you looking at? Half hour? Hour?

    I went to one shop, where I was not a familiar face, at 10:30 pm. I asked for one hour, but the lady insisted to just do half hour because it was near closing time.

    On the other hand, I poked my head into another shop I frequent near closing time, and I got hooked up with a solid one hour session.
    I'm an hour sort of guy which mostly prevents me from going to FS places. Call me strange, but I'd much rather get an hour and an HJ than a half hour and FS. I go more to relax and unwind than get freaky. A half hour is way too rushed, especially during busy times when the door chime keeps going off every 5 minutes.

    So with all that in mind I was looking for what time they open and what time they close for those FS places listed with the hope for going during "off-hours". I didn't realize FS places stay open until 11. I'm used to non-FS places closing at 9 pm. I know the ladies can extend hours, especially once you get comfortable. Anyway, I appreciate the information.

  3. #18827

    Erma Spa

    Stopped by Erma spa early morning before I wanted to start my daily routine. I was met with Selena cute girl Had some J's on and some cute short shorts on. Overall pretty cute and Respect for the J's of course. Her English was pretty decent so talking to her was pretty decent. We go to the room and Just kind ait and talk for a little bit. She's high energy really nice slender girl. I grab her ass and pull her close and She tells me I know what your here for. So we move on to the Full Course meal that she cooked up for me. Of course a decent CBJ with Eye contact the entire time. Then She asked me to go at her in missionary for a while. But I really wanted to get a little rough riding going In doggy so we swapped to doggy where I came in the cover without a care in the world. Overall good time.

  4. #18826

    Trash Duty

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    On my way out, I kiss Coco good night, and as a favor to these ladies, I take out their trash.
    LOL, I've taken out the trash on my way out many times myself (not at Diamond) CuriousJo8. Had a little chuckle when I read that.

    Mr MuffMan.

  5. #18825
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Diamond 6th / Mia

    Decided to see ATF Mia again. She welcomes me inside and invites me to take a shower before we jump into the fun.

    After cleaning myself up, I prepare myself on the table and Mia comes in smiling and already fully nude. This girl puts a premium on cleanliness.

    We immediately start off in the 69. I enjoy this as much as I can, and Mia is like, "Let's fuck?

    Personally, I would have liked to go a little longer with the 69, but I was like, Ok. She gets the condom and gloves my member up. She wants me on top, but I want her on top first. She acquiesced and we started off in ACG. Mia then positions herself in the DG position. I would have liked to see her beautiful face even more but due to my recent performance issues, I was like, fuck it, ok, Mia. So we go at it in DG. Due to her way too awesome BBBJ from earlier, my cock is fully primed. And it feels great taking her in DG. I feel I'm about to climax, so I ask to CIM. She whips the condom off and gives me a really assertive BBBJ. That feels way too awesome, but I feel like I could enjoy it for the longest time rather than climax on it. I ask Mia to glove it up again, and we resume going at it in DG. After some effort and for the first time in the longest time, I was finally able to climax and shoot in the bag. What a relief.

    I ask Mia if we can shower together and she obliges. I tell her I want to see your massage skills next time.

    On my way out, I kiss Coco good night, and as a favor to these ladies, I take out their trash.

  6. #18824
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobicle  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco a while back at moon on gorge and was quoted 60 hf + 180 for cfs. Seemed pricey so I opted for CBJ. Is this the standard rate for anyone that's visited?
    I regularly go to Moon to see Sophia and once saw Apple. It's 220 total for CBJ + cfs. I did see Coco once and was going to donate 60 + 160 as well but because we did BBBJ + CBJ she asked for an extra 20.

  7. #18823
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what times the main FS places are open (108, NLBC, Diamond on 6th, and 7 spa), or maybe an easier question is are the hours on RM correct? I'm a fan of trying to go when you all aren't there, no offense or anything, haha.

    The one place I did ask is Diamond in La Mesa and that's 9-9, however one lady said she's available up to an hour before opening if I call ahead. I would like that place better if they didn't always do a 60 min bait and switch for 30 min. It always feels so rushed there.
    Well established FS spas are usually from 9 am to 11 pm.

    NonFS spas are usually 10 am to 10 pm, but the girls are usually there by 930 am to straighten up to get the shop open.

    If you want something earlier or later, it's best to establish a rapport with the individual providers and ask if they are willing to start early or work later. I've gotten appointments starting as late as 11 pm at some nonFS spas.

  8. #18822

    Coco moon spa

    Saw Coco a while back at moon on gorge and was quoted 60 hf + 180 for cfs. Seemed pricey so I opted for CBJ. Is this the standard rate for anyone that's visited?

  9. #18821
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Hours

    A good general reference to follow is 9 am to 11 pm.

    What time frames were you looking at? If you want super early or super late, it's best to establish a rapport with an individual provider or shop. Also, what kind of session are you looking at? Half hour? Hour?

    I went to one shop, where I was not a familiar face, at 10:30 pm. I asked for one hour, but the lady insisted to just do half hour because it was near closing time.

    On the other hand, I poked my head into another shop I frequent near closing time, and I got hooked up with a solid one hour session.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what times the main FS places are open (108, NLBC, Diamond on 6th, and 7 spa), or maybe an easier question is are the hours on RM correct? I'm a fan of trying to go when you all aren't there, no offense or anything, haha.

    The one place I did ask is Diamond in La Mesa and that's 9-9, however one lady said she's available up to an hour before opening if I call ahead. I would like that place better if they didn't always do a 60 min bait and switch for 30 min. It always feels so rushed there.

  10. #18820
    Showering with the ladies sounds like a helluva good time! Shoot where can I get some Jacuzzi action.

  11. #18819

    Miko at 108

    Mimi continues to knock it out if the park recruiting amazing girls. I knew that there were some new girls at 108 so I decided to stop by. Mimi had me sit on the couch for a few and I got to meet both Joy and Miko. Joy was a bit busy with a client but she was absolutely beautiful. She then introduced me to Miko who has also only been in town for a few days.

    She was wearing this cute pink dress, that was hugging her beautiful body. She has fair skin and looks more like a pretty girl next door than a hot Insta model. She just had this natural Beauty going where she doesn't need a ton of makeup. My closest comparison in terms of look might be Kayla at 7 spa. Just a natural beauty. I was instantly sold.

    We went over to 107 to the big room at the end of the hall with the couch, and exchanged some nice pleasantries before getting started. She has very good AMP English and was sweet to talk to.

    While we were talking she took her dress off and my jaw dropped. She has an innocent face but a body built for sin. Her figure was absolutely slamming. Perfect natural C cups that felt incredible. She had a tight round toned ass that you could grab onto, and a small tattoo on her abdomen. Her body is right up there with Eva's for me.

    We started off on the couch with some making out. She kisses you like a girlfriend staring off soft and sweet before going for the tongue action.

    We moved over to the table where she thoroughly cleaned jr before starting a wonderful BBBJ. It was sloppy and wet just like I like it and she went to town for a good 10-15 min, we also did 69 during this time and the view was divine. Tight little pussy on her.

    Eventually I told her I wanted that pussy. She grabbed the condom and kept sucking for a couple min before sliding it on.

    We started off on ACG and CG. I could feel her pussy super tight gripping around my cock and she felt amazing. I then told her I wanted some doggy, but not before dining on her from behind while she bent over. She was making some beautiful noises as I ate her out. She told me she loved my tongue after.

    I then slid into her in doggy and held on for dear life. It was so hard not to bust early but I managed to last a decent amount before shooting in the bag.

    She really was eager to please and super sweet for the whole session. We continued to kiss and make out as she massaged me for the rest of the session.

    I had a blast and hope she sticks around a bit. I also have to try Joy soon as well. I didn't get a chance to see Monica but it sounds like she is a winner too.

    Mimi is always spoiling us mongers with new talent.

  12. #18818

    Hours

    Anyone know what times the main FS places are open (108, NLBC, Diamond on 6th, and 7 spa), or maybe an easier question is are the hours on RM correct? I'm a fan of trying to go when you all aren't there, no offense or anything, haha.

    The one place I did ask is Diamond in La Mesa and that's 9-9, however one lady said she's available up to an hour before opening if I call ahead. I would like that place better if they didn't always do a 60 min bait and switch for 30 min. It always feels so rushed there.

  13. #18817
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    I haven't came across an AMP in CA that the gals are taking shower together with you. I had one such experience in NJ.

    AMP gals. You will never know whether they shower before seeing you. With that, often time when I was sucking AMP gals boobs, my big brain sends me an image w / one of you fine gentlemen shooting a large shot on top of those boobs. I usually cut short w / my sucking. :
    7 Spa offers it to me all the time. If you are a regular at 108, ask MMS for a room in 107, there's a shower on that side. If you have chemistry with the girls they'll offer a shower session.

    Yes, I hear you. That's why I always offer them a massage first. We use wipes to clean before the massage so some cleaning is done before the fun!

  14. #18816
    I haven't came across an AMP in CA that the gals are taking shower together with you. I had one such experience in NJ.

    AMP gals. You will never know whether they shower before seeing you. With that, often time when I was sucking AMP gals boobs, my big brain sends me an image w / one of you fine gentlemen shooting a large shot on top of those boobs. I usually cut short w / my sucking. :

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%, I would choose an AAMP over a FS AMP any day. More private, no chance of seeing another monger, no monitor for others to see me (more discreet), shower together sessions, girls are always fresh because they shower after each session, no interruptions, never short on time, never a bait and switch (at reputable AAMPs).

    Don't get me wrong, some AMPs are great in making sure- there's no chance of me seeing another monger, do allow shower together sessions, girls do shower after each session at some spas, no interruptions when I've been there, never short me on time, never did a bait and switch on me.

    We are just fortunate to have so many hotties at the FS AMPs now, otherwise if one of my ATFs with the AAMPs are in town then I will choose them over my ATF at a AMP anytime.

    Also, in terms of donations, AAMPs is also better especially if AMPs are charging $80-$100/ hr HF. With tips you are at $260-$300 at the AAMPs.

  15. #18815

    AAMP over FS AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    I agree w / Dude. Despite some excellent ladies in AMP, AAMPs do provide different level of experience. With the past 2 years of COVID, I see myself leaning towards more on the AAMP because it makes me "feel a bit more clean". My personal feeling here, and nothing against AMP.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you guys hence AAMP not AMP is for me.
    I agree 100%, I would choose an AAMP over a FS AMP any day. More private, no chance of seeing another monger, no monitor for others to see me (more discreet), shower together sessions, girls are always fresh because they shower after each session, no interruptions, never short on time, never a bait and switch (at reputable AAMPs).

    Don't get me wrong, some AMPs are great in making sure- there's no chance of me seeing another monger, do allow shower together sessions, girls do shower after each session at some spas, no interruptions when I've been there, never short me on time, never did a bait and switch on me.

    We are just fortunate to have so many hotties at the FS AMPs now, otherwise if one of my ATFs with the AAMPs are in town then I will choose them over my ATF at a AMP anytime.

    Also, in terms of donations, AAMPs is also better especially if AMPs are charging $80-$100/ hr HF. With tips you are at $260-$300 at the AAMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape