Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19315

    Sidney

    Just saw Sidney again and had a great time. I saw her regularly a few years ago but she's been gone a while. She's back now with the Angels and is better than ever. Sidney is sexy, sensual, spunky, with a cute little butt, and always a fun time for me. Location is safe and easy to find in the Tower Grove area.

    She is on the anangelstouchstl.com site and her direct line is 314 730 4051-or you can text the main line.

    Sidney is a top notch provider and definitely worth a visit.

  2. #19314
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Going to see a masseuse for the first time today. I have never done anything like this before, how do I know she is legit and I will not get scammed? It's Neveah I will be seeing.
    I've seen Naveah a dozen or so times. She's very legit and you will have a good time. If you want a real treat, see her and Savannah for a double.

  3. #19313

    First time

    Going to see a masseuse for the first time today. I have never done anything like this before, how do I know she is legit and I will not get scammed? It's Neveah I will be seeing.

  4. #19312

    Too extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Scarlett is my favorite provider and I see her about once a month. A very consistent good time to be had for sure. Every time I fill out her Covid questions. This week, something new was added. I could send a picture of negative home test instead of the questions. She said to tell you all. Email her and ask how. The questions will be a back up. She is trying to get a stockpile of tests so you can test there.

    If you have not seen Scarlett, you should. She is fun. The basic visit is a good massage on a massage table with some teasing. Then you can rub her. Then an excellent finish. Are you a DATY fan? So is she. https://sensualscarlett.com.
    This is still too extra too each his own but I'm not taking a test to see a provider WTF.

  5. #19311

    Maitland Ward Baxter

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Baxter may not be behind the door when you get there. Just sayin'.

    https://www.twpornstars.com/Maitland...etweets&page=7

  6. #19310

    Scarlett and the Coivd Quiz

    Yes, Scarlett is my favorite provider and I see her about once a month. A very consistent good time to be had for sure. Every time I fill out her Covid questions. This week, something new was added. I could send a picture of negative home test instead of the questions. She said to tell you all. Email her and ask how. The questions will be a back up. She is trying to get a stockpile of tests so you can test there.

    If you have not seen Scarlett, you should. She is fun. The basic visit is a good massage on a massage table with some teasing. Then you can rub her. Then an excellent finish. Are you a DATY fan? So is she. https://sensualscarlett.com.

  7. #19309

    Tokyo parking

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the intel!
    It sucks. As you look at Tokyo from 157 you go to the far right of the building. The side by PT. You will be parking in the grass with a small amount of chat thrown down. You are barely off the shoulder of the road. You are in the open and only 2 vehicles will fit. You walk up the stairs , around the back of the building to the front door. Do not go in the back as that will freak them out. I was there over the weekend. Mickey was available and I had a good time. Yea, I don't get out often.

  8. #19308

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFester  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen new angel Erin?
    Saw her other day, all the girls ELL bring tend to be stuck up good booty small tits, 350 for FS hh too much for my taste I settled for lackluster BJ, maybe she will get better with practice.

  9. #19307

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I gave it a Google Street view & it appears you pass it up (heading north), stay to the right & it appears there's a sign to Tokyo next to Bellagio. Seems you turn in there but the road 'why's. Take a look. Street view was taken May 2021 so there shouldn't be much change. (Interested in going myself but I'm lookin for that AMP Unicorn. Petite & 20 ish).
    Appreciate the intel!

  10. #19306

    B Amori

    Any experience with this provider.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/ad360e...3-404253646f7a

  11. #19305

    Tokyo Road

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFriend1919  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Fuji because the parking was nice and hidden. I couldn't figure Tokyo out either.
    I gave it a Google Street view & it appears you pass it up (heading north), stay to the right & it appears there's a sign to Tokyo next to Bellagio. Seems you turn in there but the road 'why's. Take a look. Street view was taken May 2021 so there shouldn't be much change. (Interested in going myself but I'm lookin for that AMP Unicorn. Petite & 20 ish).

  12. #19304

    I'm also lost here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    If you have visited all of these recently which ones are best? Where do you park at Tokyo? Online looks like you pull in on gravel road, but it runs into grass. Parking help would be appreciated, thank you.
    I've been to Fuji because the parking was nice and hidden. I couldn't figure Tokyo out either.

  13. #19303

    Erin

    Has anyone seen new angel Erin?

  14. #19302

    Centerville AMP

    If you have visited all of these recently which ones are best? Where do you park at Tokyo? Online looks like you pull in on gravel road, but it runs into grass. Parking help would be appreciated, thank you.

  15. #19301
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Things may have changed but she did not even offer a handshake when I saw her years ago.
    Things do change, but I can't make any guarantees.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape