Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 992 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1042 1092 1492 1992 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26432

    River blond northside

    Does anyone know what happened to River? Blond on northside. Had fun several times with her.

  2. #26431

    Another bad experience

    I know this one have been reviewed before. Couldn't remember exactly how her reviews were. Took a chance anyway. Bad move on my part. She was rushing the moment I entered her room. While sitting on the bed with not so clean sheets. She goes to use to restroom. Hear her pissing and farting at the same dam time. Should've left at that point. We finally get started with the session. She presided to give me a pretty decent CBJ. If it was a BBJ, she would've got me out of there with a smile. I'm not going to get there with a CBJ. So I asked her for K9. That's where shit went downhill. There was a oder, probably from the farting. So I asked her to lay flat on her stomach so I could avoid that smell. I stroked one time then she started yelling at me like I was trying to hurt her. At that point. I just got up and left. At this point. I'm not visiting any provider that I haven't seen before. This current Duval seen is trash. Plus her body wasn't what I expected.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/773801990091

  3. #26430
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers I know I'm not a senior member yet but I need a reliable utr just heard from my regular she moved out of state do to some family issues. I don't have one to return as of right now but can't keep a good monger down for long when I get another I'll happily return the favor.
    Check your PM.

  4. #26429

    Re: Lobster Clit

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    What's her rates? Hopefully she does greek from the sound of her ad.
    I don't know about Greek I didn't ask. I am pretty sure it was 60 for qv.

  5. #26428

  6. #26427
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Your Mailbox is Full. Please clear out some space.

    Grain 56.
    Mailbox cleared.

  7. #26426
    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    Met this one the other day. Reasonable rates, quick to respond. Has a roommate that leaves the room with a db before you get to the room. Thinner than in the pics and GFE if you are into that. Decent head and the kitty was nice in mish and doggy. , seems to be new to the game.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-11267354
    What's her rates? Hopefully she does greek from the sound of her ad.

  8. #26425

    "snow bunny" on SJB

    Met this one the other day. Reasonable rates, quick to respond. Has a roommate that leaves the room with a db before you get to the room. Thinner than in the pics and GFE if you are into that. Decent head and the kitty was nice in mish and doggy. , seems to be new to the game.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-11267354
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60921965_preview.jpg‎  

  9. #26424

    Sasha

    Finally seen this petite little thing. Opted for BBBJ cim for first visit. Will be repeated for a FS visit. She is very tiny! Not quite as cute as her pics but still better looking then most. Chatted for a bit, seems new.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/775635035919

  10. #26423

    Mailbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys saw her posting in Orlando Eros. Wondering if anyone has any details of her or if it's TGTBT.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...3.htm?cat=1322
    Your Mailbox is Full. Please clear out some space.

    Grain 56.

  11. #26422

  12. #26421

    Help needed

    Fellow mongers I know I'm not a senior member yet but I need a reliable utr just heard from my regular she moved out of state do to some family issues. I don't have one to return as of right now but can't keep a good monger down for long when I get another I'll happily return the favor.

  13. #26420
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Is she as freaky as her pics she's advertising? Does anyone know.
    No. Although the head game is average, the pics are bait. She'll even talk a good game.

    Feel free to jump out there and prove me wrong. BTW, the room she's in was messy AF.

  14. #26419

    If you can find a decent AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    90% of the time, I don't visit my first choice or my second or my tenth. I visit whoever answers the goddam phone. That's why lately I've been more willing to go the AMP route. They're always there, they're always clean, no drugs, no gangsters outside the door. I can do my thing and quit spending 5 hours of my work day hunting down providers who just can't be bothered to make money.
    The AMP scene is jax is trash now too. I just did a tour the last two weeks. Couldn't find a single one offering anything past L1. And the L1 was garbage both times.

  15. #26418
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    90% of the time, I don't visit my first choice or my second or my tenth. I visit whoever answers the goddam phone. That's why lately I've been more willing to go the AMP route. They're always there, they're always clean, no drugs, no gangsters outside the door. I can do my thing and quit spending 5 hours of my work day hunting down providers who just can't be bothered to make money.
    Which would be great if we had a decent AMP scene like Dallas back in the day but we don't. And no, I don't have time to drive to Orlando and back.

    I'll contribute a decent report though. Had a dream with Alexa Columbian recently and it was solid communication and zero drama. All the reviews are correct. Here's the link: https://adultsearch.com/florida/jacksonville/female-escorts/2573237

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape