LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 812 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 862 912 1312 1812 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25179

    Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    WTF. Not even sure I could get ready (much less expose myself) with a kid about 3 feet away.
    That takes some Balls!

  2. #25178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    As everyone knows our favorite redhead is on vacation. She called today to let me know a few things, some of which she did ask me to pass on bc there are some people who's company she did enjoy. She is adamant that she maintained her sobriety and that this arrest is a violation that comes from someone sharing her post with uncle. Since she had a face on them there is little change of beating the violation but didn't not catch any new charges. I'll admit that I've been seeing her on a personal level in a friendly way that was outside our visits, so I have no problem posting this. No illusions tho bc it is what it is. LOL. If anybody wants to reach out she's at Henrico west. Courts in a few weeks and she is hoping to get out but. You know, who knows. Tho she did learn a lesson and is going UTR. I'll share with the board when this happens so none of us miss out on a good time.

    Met another favorite tho today for some stress relief. Pink hat has been able to hold onto her phone tho can only use it with WIFI. Pick up at her regular spot. She a few others that Idk out in the rain there also. Didn't cruise since I have her number but she's out in the rain and looking to play.

    Happy hunting.
    Her possession charge resulted from "someone" sharing her public escort ads w law enforcement? Not likely. Did the po-po bring the drugs with them? Not unheard of but again, not likely.

  3. #25177
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    As everyone knows our favorite redhead is on vacation. She called today to let me know a few things, some of which she did ask me to pass on bc there are some people who's company she did enjoy. She is adamant that she maintained her sobriety and that this arrest is a violation that comes from someone sharing her post with uncle. Since she had a face on them there is little change of beating the violation but didn't not catch any new charges. I'll admit that I've been seeing her on a personal level in a friendly way that was outside our visits, so I have no problem posting this. No illusions tho bc it is what it is. LOL. If anybody wants to reach out she's at Henrico west. Courts in a few weeks and she is hoping to get out but. You know, who knows. Tho she did learn a lesson and is going UTR. I'll share with the board when this happens so none of us miss out on a good time.

    Met another favorite tho today for some stress relief. Pink hat has been able to hold onto her phone tho can only use it with WIFI. Pick up at her regular spot. She a few others that Idk out in the rain there also. Didn't cruise since I have her number but she's out in the rain and looking to play.

    Happy hunting.
    Addicted say anything. Blame others.

    Her charges had Zero to do with her ad / her photos / this board. NONE.

  4. #25176
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermeer777  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one today. We texted couple days ago and she went silent. Today it was quick and within half hour we met. Arrived at destination and she had kid in the car, felt bad for the situation. Received a enthusiastic CBJ which I choose and was out asap given the circumstances. Pics are her but not up to date. Would repeat if desperate.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/802890175796
    WTF. Not even sure I could get ready (much less expose myself) with a kid about 3 feet away.

  5. #25175

    Pet peeve: false ad of skills

    As is evident by my posts, I'm a DT enthusiast, it's all I engage in the hobby for. Unfortunately that sets me up for those who claim to be sword swallowers, only to have reflexes like a cat. Exhibit A:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/82384196

    All that talk in the ad, just to be visibly unnerved half way down. It's amazing to me that she even posted it. Thanks to all you gents who go into detail so I know who spend time with wisely. Long live Winter haha.

  6. #25174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Or don't play any games, just hit her current ad - https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...n/725086032820.
    You realize you still have verify your not a bot she doesn't put her number in ad. So you have no choice but do the pickem.

  7. #25173
    Does Taryn's number still end in 1930?

  8. #25172

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Taryn is around again tonight. She has a room and is looking for company. I'm not the Gatekeeper of her phone number. Enjoy!
    I'd love that number if anyone is willing.

  9. #25171

    Pornstar heaven

    No I know it's not Richmond but being close enought check out deathly for bucket list P.S. Girls in dc next two weeks including next three days. Def worth it.

  10. #25170

    Car date

    Met up with this one today. We texted couple days ago and she went silent. Today it was quick and within half hour we met. Arrived at destination and she had kid in the car, felt bad for the situation. Received a enthusiastic CBJ which I choose and was out asap given the circumstances. Pics are her but not up to date. Would repeat if desperate.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/802890175796

  11. #25169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #25168

    Taryn

    Taryn is around again tonight. She has a room and is looking for company. I'm not the Gatekeeper of her phone number. Enjoy!

  13. #25167
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    As everyone knows our favorite redhead is on vacation. She called today to let me know a few things, some of which she did ask me to pass on bc there are some people who's company she did enjoy. She is adamant that she maintained her sobriety and that this arrest is a violation that comes from someone sharing her post with uncle. Since she had a face on them there is little change of beating the violation but didn't not catch any new charges. I'll admit that I've been seeing her on a personal level in a friendly way that was outside our visits, so I have no problem posting this. No illusions tho bc it is what it is. LOL. If anybody wants to reach out she's at Henrico west. Courts in a few weeks and she is hoping to get out but. You know, who knows. Tho she did learn a lesson and is going UTR. I'll share with the board when this happens so none of us miss out on a good time.

    Met another favorite tho today for some stress relief. Pink hat has been able to hold onto her phone tho can only use it with WIFI. Pick up at her regular spot. She a few others that Idk out in the rain there also. Didn't cruise since I have her number but she's out in the rain and looking to play.

    Happy hunting.
    Sharing her post with uncle? You mean her stg post? Interesting that she wasn't charged with anything even remotely close to her post. 1 of the 3 charges however was possession of schedule 1 or 2 drugs. Sadly these girls rarely ever escape the game.

  14. #25166

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Or don't play any games, just hit her current ad - https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...n/725086032820.
    I am referring to finding the items mentioned in the boxes after Call Me is clicked on. Her # is not in her post.

  15. #25165

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    Staxx has changed her #. You can find the new one playing the find the truck, bicycle, train seaplane game. She says she has fixed the service so texts should go thru now better than in the past. Have fun!
    Or don't play any games, just hit her current ad - https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...n/725086032820.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape