Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27144

    It really is to good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongering6484  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    Long time on here and I have only posted a couple of times. I was wondering if any of you have ever seen Krystina? I found her on AS and looks too good to be true but after chatting a while with her through text the only thing that threw up a red flag was that she wants her donation in gift cards. Not in advance but when I arrive. Thanks for any insight.
    Before she gives your her apartment number or address she is going to want you to read the numbers off the gift cards, and then poof she is gone. Not only did you waste your money on the gift cards you wasted some gas.

  2. #27143

    Krystina

    Hey fellow mongers,

    Long time on here and I have only posted a couple of times. I was wondering if any of you have ever seen Krystina? I found her on AS and looks too good to be true but after chatting a while with her through text the only thing that threw up a red flag was that she wants her donation in gift cards. Not in advance but when I arrive. Thanks for any insight.

  3. #27142

    Wild cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try and keep it fairly short but I'd like to share my experience. I was long winded in my last review and wanted to give a follow-up because I thought she went UTR. I have seen her twice since, last time was acceptable but "strange". Atleast she gave me what I wanted. Fast forward to last weekend and suddenly she is in call only (I used to pick her up off stage) at a place off 240. I oblige and take the drive because we have history. As I'm walking to her room I see a guy who says "have a good night sir". This sends up red flags immediately as a handler but fuck it I'm already there. I walk in and within 2 min she's already upselling me from what we agreed on (I showed her the texts and she said she doesn't remember sending them). I offered to leave and she said $$ for a hour will work this time. While she's eating a sandwich "someone" knocks at the door and she passes them some cigarettes. Guess who it was? CBJ and CFS were rendered but her personality and behavior were completely off putting after that. Suffice to say I got off but once it was done she asked for a "tip" and when I declined due to "For what?" she said "Have a good night. Bye" and that was that. On the way out I saw the same guy (handler) sitting on the curb. I guess I technically got service but not what I expected. Also, she is pregnant and trying really hard to cover it in the ads. If you are into that then more power to you but its not my cup of tea. I personally am not going to repeat because I only see the experience going downhill in the future but YMMV. My $0. 02.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/82054588
    Great review and thanks for the heads up on her management, current pregnancy and type of service.

    She must be very early in the pregnancy, can't really see a bump in the photos.

    Does she included Greek or it's extra dough? I see her wearing a butt plug on the posts.

    That BBBJ video is very enticing, too bad she isn't offering to the guys that actually give her a gift $.

  4. #27141

    Yes she has been around at least 5 years

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetMemoryA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that link!

    Even though she was always covered everything, Ella was one of my go-to providers, she did give me full attention, no funny business like guys knocking on door, she always did the full time we agreed and really participated during the dream.

    Her service went downhill when I had become a regular and she did things like asking for $ advances, being late or distracted…at that point I felt it was time I stopped the visits and have not seen her in like 3 or 4 years. Will see what happens.

  5. #27140
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try and keep it fairly short but I'd like to share my experience. I was long winded in my last review and wanted to give a follow-up because I thought she went UTR. I have seen her twice since, last time was acceptable but "strange". Atleast she gave me what I wanted. Fast forward to last weekend and suddenly she is in call only (I used to pick her up off stage) at a place off 240. I oblige and take the drive because we have history. As I'm walking to her room I see a guy who says "have a good night sir". This sends up red flags immediately as a handler but fuck it I'm already there. I walk in and within 2 min she's already upselling me from what we agreed on (I showed her the texts and she said she doesn't remember sending them). I offered to leave and she said $$ for a hour will work this time. While she's eating a sandwich "someone" knocks at the door and she passes them some cigarettes. Guess who it was? CBJ and CFS were rendered but her personality and behavior were completely off putting after that. Suffice to say I got off but once it was done she asked for a "tip" and when I declined due to "For what?" she said "Have a good night. Bye" and that was that. On the way out I saw the same guy (handler) sitting on the curb. I guess I technically got service but not what I expected. Also, she is pregnant and trying really hard to cover it in the ads. If you are into that then more power to you but its not my cup of tea. I personally am not going to repeat because I only see the experience going downhill in the future but YMMV. My $0. 02.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/82054588
    Damn, when is a CBJ fun? Never.

    Sounds like she a typical up selling girl. I would not waste my time on her, no matter how good she looks.

  6. #27139

    Almost saw her a while back

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try and keep it fairly short but I'd like to share my experience. I was long winded in my last review and wanted to give a follow-up because I thought she went UTR. I have seen her twice since, last time was acceptable but "strange". Atleast she gave me what I wanted. Fast forward to last weekend and suddenly she is in call only (I used to pick her up off stage) at a place off 240. I oblige and take the drive because we have history. As I'm walking to her room I see a guy who says "have a good night sir". This sends up red flags immediately as a handler but fuck it I'm already there. I walk in and within 2 min she's already upselling me from what we agreed on (I showed her the texts and she said she doesn't remember sending them). I offered to leave and she said $$ for a hour will work this time. While she's eating a sandwich "someone" knocks at the door and she passes them some cigarettes. Guess who it was? CBJ and CFS were rendered but her personality and behavior were completely off putting after that. Suffice to say I got off but once it was done she asked for a "tip" and when I declined due to "For what?" she said "Have a good night. Bye" and that was that. On the way out I saw the same guy (handler) sitting on the curb. I guess I technically got service but not what I expected. Also, she is pregnant and trying really hard to cover it in the ads. If you are into that then more power to you but its not my cup of tea. I personally am not going to repeat because I only see the experience going downhill in the future but YMMV. My $0. 02.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/82054588
    I almost saw her a couple months ago, she had me meet her at her apartment to hangout there, she came outside and got in my vehicle, and said she changed her mind about hanging out there and wanted to go get a hourly room, I told her to get out my car and I'd see her another time, because I agreed to a Incall, not to pick her up and drive to a hourly and drive her back to her apartment.

  7. #27138
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the link or phone digits for Ella?

    I can not find it on any of the usual webpages.

    If I see her I'll report on my experience, she was one of my go-to dreams a few years back.
    This Ella?

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...r/082627314466

    She has been around.

  8. #27137

    "Wild" Cherry Re: View

    I'm going to try and keep it fairly short but I'd like to share my experience. I was long winded in my last review and wanted to give a follow-up because I thought she went UTR. I have seen her twice since, last time was acceptable but "strange". Atleast she gave me what I wanted. Fast forward to last weekend and suddenly she is in call only (I used to pick her up off stage) at a place off 240. I oblige and take the drive because we have history. As I'm walking to her room I see a guy who says "have a good night sir". This sends up red flags immediately as a handler but fuck it I'm already there. I walk in and within 2 min she's already upselling me from what we agreed on (I showed her the texts and she said she doesn't remember sending them). I offered to leave and she said $$ for a hour will work this time. While she's eating a sandwich "someone" knocks at the door and she passes them some cigarettes. Guess who it was? CBJ and CFS were rendered but her personality and behavior were completely off putting after that. Suffice to say I got off but once it was done she asked for a "tip" and when I declined due to "For what?" she said "Have a good night. Bye" and that was that. On the way out I saw the same guy (handler) sitting on the curb. I guess I technically got service but not what I expected. Also, she is pregnant and trying really hard to cover it in the ads. If you are into that then more power to you but its not my cup of tea. I personally am not going to repeat because I only see the experience going downhill in the future but YMMV. My $0. 02.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/82054588

  9. #27136

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyCowboy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/82008726#.

    Anyone got the scoop on this girl, is she legit? Super interested and she looks good for 38.

    Bonus review: I had a Greek dream with Ella about a week ago. The damage was 5 $. It was fun she was prepped when I showed up and gave some head and P to get it warmed up. Then the fun began. I has an hour session but popped in 28 min. Talked for a few min then left. It was a positive experience but I don't know if I would cough up the dough again.
    Can you share the link or phone digits for Ella?

    I can not find it on any of the usual webpages.

    If I see her I'll report on my experience, she was one of my go-to dreams a few years back.

  10. #27135

    Nikki the Dock Eater

    Has anyone heard from Nikki since rehab? I've read some mongers getting a response from her possible handler. When I message her no one responds. Really miss her. She was always reliable.

  11. #27134

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Madison, AKA Cassie? Use to live off summer then lakeland?
    Long since retired.

  12. #27133

    What Ever Happened To

    Madison, AKA Cassie? Use to live off summer then lakeland?

  13. #27132

    You're Wasting Bandwidth

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    Are you out of your mind? That's why these girls are asking for insane prices. Because idiots pay them.
    As early as 1557, it was quoted "a fool and his money are soon parted. " Not much has changed.

  14. #27131

    You spent $500?!

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyCowboy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/82008726#.

    Anyone got the scoop on this girl, is she legit? Super interested and she looks good for 38.

    Bonus review: I had a Greek dream with Ella about a week ago. The damage was 5 $. It was fun she was prepped when I showed up and gave some head and P to get it warmed up. Then the fun began. I has an hour session but popped in 28 min. Talked for a few min then left. It was a positive experience but I don't know if I would cough up the dough again.
    Are you out of your mind? That's why these girls are asking for insane prices. Because idiots pay them.

  15. #27130
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyCowboy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/82008726#.

    Anyone got the scoop on this girl, is she legit? Super interested and she looks good for 38.

    Bonus review: I had a Greek dream with Ella about a week ago. The damage was 5 $. It was fun she was prepped when I showed up and gave some head and P to get it warmed up. Then the fun began. I has an hour session but popped in 28 min. Talked for a few min then left. It was a positive experience but I don't know if I would cough up the dough again.
    Dude, if she is legit, I have a bridge sell to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape