Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 1434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18331

    Rarity

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been looking for a petite white girl to see from time to time. If anyone has any leads to any please pm me. It's hard to find someone good and consistent any help would be appreciated.
    Unfortunately in the current state of the hobby this is nearly impossible to find. 5 years ago there were a slew of petite young providers available but not anymore. Anyone who saw the redhead Sasha knows what I mean. I have a black ATF that is pretty skinny with a nice ass but I wouldn't say she is petite. Let me know if your interested.

  2. #18330

    Petite white girl

    Lately I've been looking for a petite white girl to see from time to time. If anyone has any leads to any please pm me. It's hard to find someone good and consistent any help would be appreciated.

  3. #18329

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda new to this whole thing so I thought I'd share with those maybe in shoes like my own my hidden gem of a find. She's pretty under the radar, single mom, doesn't want any drama for herself or you. She's always in a nice, respectable place and doesn't play games. You might have to give her a min to respond to you because like I said she does have a couple kids but she will always get back to you. Really needs some extra help getting back on her feet. If you are the type to low-ball her then don't bother, but I think she is definitely reasonable and will do her best to work with you. Located on the Northside and pretty open availability from what I can tell. She's not like a lot of these others that are just out here getting high with the money, she truly uses it for what they need. No boyfriend or husband, not a LEO, GFE is her real speciality.
    I'm glad you found such a hidden gem. Since this was your first post I'm going to assume you don't yet understand the purpose of this board. That being to share information so as to help each other in finding providers. Your post, while informative of this gal's situation, is of no value to the rest of us. You didn't include any info as to how to contact / find her. You did say she might need a minute to respond and she needs some help getting back on her feet. How can any of us reach out to assist her when a means to do so wasn't provided?

  4. #18328

    You left out the most important parts, try anything like

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda new to this whole thing so I thought I'd share with those maybe in shoes like my own my hidden gem of a find. She's pretty under the radar, single mom, doesn't want any drama for herself or you. She's always in a nice, respectable place and doesn't play games. You might have to give her a min to respond to you because like I said she does have a couple kids but she will always get back to you. Really needs some extra help getting back on her feet. If you are the type to low-ball her then don't bother, but I think she is definitely reasonable and will do her best to work with you. Located on the Northside and pretty open availability from what I can tell. She's not like a lot of these others that are just out here getting high with the money, she truly uses it for what they need. No boyfriend or husband, not a LEO, GFE is her real speciality.
    You left out the most important parts, to me anyway. Approximate age, race, body type?

  5. #18327

    Price

    I've been following Kate for a long time, though I've never actually met her. Based on all the information I've gathered, she wants wined and dined like she is top tier. She will solicit her social media to buy her things. I simply don't like girls that chasing everyone for everything they can. But she could be awesome, who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Searched this thread and the High End thread, but have found nothing useful. Anyone actually see her before? Prices are high, and has been around for awhile. Not many actual reviews. Looks to have toned up a bit in more recent photos, considering reaching out, and input here or DM is greatly appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-hart

    Cheers,

    DP.

  6. #18326

    Great Find

    I'm kinda new to this whole thing so I thought I'd share with those maybe in shoes like my own my hidden gem of a find. She's pretty under the radar, single mom, doesn't want any drama for herself or you. She's always in a nice, respectable place and doesn't play games. You might have to give her a min to respond to you because like I said she does have a couple kids but she will always get back to you. Really needs some extra help getting back on her feet. If you are the type to low-ball her then don't bother, but I think she is definitely reasonable and will do her best to work with you. Located on the Northside and pretty open availability from what I can tell. She's not like a lot of these others that are just out here getting high with the money, she truly uses it for what they need. No boyfriend or husband, not a LEO, GFE is her real speciality.

  7. #18325

    Red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    " available with my full services, oral 👅 Blow, Bareback, Doggy, Anal, Hardcore.

    You see a line similar to this in an ad and you can bet it's fake. Especially when they use the word hardcore not describing a video or something. This line is the single most commonly used telltale in fake ads. Good thing these people are stupid or lazy enough to keep repeating the same things in so many of their fakes. If they actually put some effort into it, it'd be a lot harder to spot them.
    I'd also add that anyone offering "incall, outcall, & carplay" (all 3) is a red flag for me.

    Aj8.

  8. #18324

    Kate Hart

    Searched this thread and the High End thread, but have found nothing useful. Anyone actually see her before? Prices are high, and has been around for awhile. Not many actual reviews. Looks to have toned up a bit in more recent photos, considering reaching out, and input here or DM is greatly appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-hart

    Cheers,

    DP.

  9. #18323

    Diamond on Tryst = Cookie?

    I'm coming to Indy in a few weeks, and I've been searching high and low on the forum and elsewhere to see if Diamond from Tryst has any reviews and can't find much.

    https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbabe

    Googling her phone number, it looks like she went by Cookie awhile back. I see that a few Indy mongers mentioned a "Cookie" 2 or 3 years ago, any chance someone can confirm whether this is her or not? I need an outcall provider and I'm just trying to make sure the person I contact is real and all that.

  10. #18322

    Visiting and looking for a good time

    I will be in Indy for a few days and was looking for some suggestions and expectations.

    What hotels should I stay away from?

    What hotel would be good to host an outcall?

    How do the donations run in the area?

  11. #18321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]
    " available with my full services, oral 👅 Blow, Bareback, Doggy, Anal, Hardcore.

    You see a line similar to this in an ad and you can bet it's fake. Especially when they use the word hardcore not describing a video or something. This line is the single most commonly used telltale in fake ads. Good thing these people are stupid or lazy enough to keep repeating the same things in so many of their fakes. If they actually put some effort into it, it'd be a lot harder to spot them.

  12. #18320

    Yes

    Yes that is porn star Maitland Ward.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]

  13. #18319
    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this life style and I am looking for a little coaching / info. I have been looking at a lot of sites for awhile and I am thinking about giving a girl a try. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/3176760663

    Thanks.
    If you're new, make it easy on yourself and get with a DI girl. Plenty of info in the DI thread. There is a verification process but it's pretty easy and fair, IMO.

    The process is discreet, the girls are clean, and fantastic.

  14. #18318

    Can't find info

    Anyone familiar with this person:

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...147f0a342fa74a

  15. #18317
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide me some information? I have only heard of this but never got enough info to participate. PM me with any details.

    Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76373786

    Old dog trick: when they give the last 4 of number, Google "317 0067 escort" or the other area codes. Nearly always works.

    Indy Guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape