Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 18365
-
05-26-22 11:57 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 260Link?
Have a link or pic to share? I don't recall ever seeing her.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 08:06 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 65Angel Baby
Angel is back after a year or so out of the game and has been review here if you RTFF. She has worked at Six Mile and Body Sensations in the past. Haven't seen her since her return, but she has been a good time in the past with a fairly open menu. Nice, tight kitty and probably the best looking at RS right now.
Originally Posted by SpinnerBait3
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:37 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 70Trading Knowledge
Tulip in Winchester- You'll always get a HE. Girls are too old to be called girls. Ask for Wendy, she's the best looking one.
Shining Star- Never had anything more than a massage. Actually, 2 girls kicked me out because I didn't tip enough. I had been there about 5 times.
May Spa- are. I. P. It was a great one!
Diamond Spa- Been a couple times, 1 HE & 1 TF.
I was wondering who the best escorts are in Lex. Trustworthy ones.
-
05-25-22 18:44 #11822Regular Member

Posts: 5Could be. She was maybe 5"4 ish, no more than b's, wasn't flat but not big.
Originally Posted by Vet84
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 17:01 #11821Regular Member

Posts: 10Angel
I've been to relaxation station a couple times now and see Cassie. She is bigger and a little older than her pic but gives a very sensual light touch rub. And a helluva BBBJ with cim. I was wondering if anyone has seen angel there? Thanks.
-
05-24-22 19:58 #11820Banned Member

Posts: 873Right, mongers can get fake Id (I assume), make fake FB, LinkedIn and burner number and we are off to the races. That's probably the direction I should take.
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:23 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 681I. D. Screening Cops
I think they think they can screen out LEO. LEO can get fake IDs real easy so it's pointless.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 17:16 #11818Senior Member

Posts: 549Check for criminal record, assault, sexual charges, stuff like that. I'm sure there's a review database like this for us. As long as it's a provider with a decent past, social media, plenty of reviews etc I don't mind. If it's a 150 or lc girl I don't bother, high end girls with no or little record I don't.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 16:59 #11817Banned Member

Posts: 873She's going to post it on the ad site for everyone to see like Karma did. Aka blackmail.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 11:39 #11816Senior Member

Posts: 189Amy was a fun saw her a few times, but big butt was implants, sooo hard LOL.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 11:03 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 905Ok mongers I am dating myself now. However, back in the days when you could call a provider from the Yellow Pages they would never enter your room unless you showed them your license which they verified with their driver. I got use to it because I never had an issue (probably because of no WWW). However I am more leery today about giving out that information so I don't. I know I have missed out on some good ones but I am ok with that bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 10:16 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 3103Maybe a stupid question
But I really see no benefit of a provider having a I'd from a customer other than causing trouble. What's the point? Her protection? What's she going to do if she gets a customer that doesn't want to tip? Go to the cops and say he owes me $150 for the sex we had. I just don't see the point in them needing it. I'd never do it even to someone I'm familiar with.
-
05-24-22 06:37 #11813Senior Member

Posts: 549I don't mind for well reviewed high end providers. I have a hard time doing it for a run of the mill local massage girl but I got lucky early on with some easy verification from girls who knew each other. I understand both sides of the coin but do what ever you feel comfortable with, goes for anything.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 05:53 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 260New crew
They need better quality. I've not seen one that has ever tempted me. They need to get some hot women up in there not average or fat girls. My opinion.
Originally Posted by ChefPablo40
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 05:49 #11811Senior Member

Posts: 260Never
Never will I give that info to them. If I was going to possibly date a woman with kids I possibly would but not for a peice of pussy that's ignorant. If we all would refuse to do such and them not making the $ they want they will quit that bullshit. I just move the hell on and I don't look back.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





