Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 9898
-
05-24-22 03:14 #9403Regular Member

Posts: 1Most the talent ran off after multiple busts on that blade, some went to LB and Fig / Western, some went toward Holt and G Street.
Originally Posted by Luckyb7
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 18:46 #9402Regular Member

Posts: 11Not an SW in site
Took a drive down here at about 8:30 pm last night, and there is nothing anymore. Where has all the talent gone?
-
05-10-22 17:46 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 39BSW Dressed to the nine
Drove by and saw the same BSW on Harbor around Hazard in the center median crossing the street. Short mini with nice legs brown hair with blonde streaks. Waved and smiled as I drove by slow bc of traffic. Thought she was dressed to the nine for a walker carrying a purse and wearing high heels. Said to myself never seen anything like that on Harbor and then it was like a little bird said "she ain't got no pussy bro."
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 15:30 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 436BSW. Busted
Was out doing my Thai lunch and saw the Sherrif busting a BSW. It was about 12 pm on Tuesday.
-
05-08-22 02:52 #9399Regular Member

Posts: 13Honestly, I don't remember. It happened 2 years ago and my memory isn't good at all. I'll see if I can find her ad and pm you the link if you'd like.
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 15:04 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 119Hmm. Over the years I've known a few women that fit that description that have worked out of their rooms on beach but never met anyone working out of that motel. Is there a chance she was a brunette with a little black chihuahua? Older MILF type?
Originally Posted by CoochieMan23
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 21:26 #9397Regular Member

Posts: 13I know it's not in the right forum, but there was a white pawg MILF providing there. This happened about 2 years ago, I left work early to pay a visit, don't know what happened bc now the entrance to the motel is always closed and blocked by what I assume is a security vehicle.
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 14:21 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 119? Never heard of it. Curious what's this about?
Originally Posted by CoochieMan23
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 18:11 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 402TJ is by far the best place to spend monger dollars. Not even close call. If I lived in SD my money would go no where else.
I live in Lomita and Fig is easy for me to check out so I window shop. Have not spent money there in a few months. I do spend money on AMPs. I have it and can not drive to TJ everytime the urge calls.
Fig is getting better but for a while the service really took a dive. There is a chance my uptake in TJ the last 6 years has raised my standards.
Originally Posted by Surgemon
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:08 #9394Regular Member

Posts: 13Speaking about scummy motels, has anyone been to room two hundred twenty two at the Tahiti motel on beach?
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 01:40 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 119You can see in the picture it's next to the Riviera Motel. One of the scummy motels I was talking about in my post.
Originally Posted by InjunJoe5190
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 13:04 #9392Regular Member

Posts: 1Beach and? Asking for a friend. LOL.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 00:22 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 436Great info, thanks.
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
Yay, the boobs surely looks good in the bra, maybe I would have her keep them in the bra. LOL. The crazy chat, well I guess once I'm finished I just run fast. LOL.
-
05-03-22 20:30 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 119LOL! First time I've seen a girl on here that I know really well. She's been a spotty regular of mine off and on for a few years. Although it's been a really long time since I've seen her. She's hard to recommend though. The pros: She gives a really fucking good BJ, deepthroat, sloppy it's great, she only does CBJ though, she's very affordable, she usually has her own room, she's nice, and she's relatively reliable. The cons, she's batshit fucking insane! She's harmless but it's non stop talking, nothing she talks about actually makes sense, conspiracy theories, spirit crystals, aliens on and on. She also has a tendency to want to have full on conversations with your dick in her mouth. I'm assuming drugs waisted her brain away though I've never actually seen her use any drugs in front of me. She's also a clockwatcher the second you're in the bed it's a countdown before she's asking you to finish up. But once you're not fucking her she'll talk your ear off all day and won't want you to leave. That cleavage does look amazing when she's clothed, it looks great in your picture, but naked those boobs don't look nearly as good LOL. She does have a tight body though. Like I said she does usually have her own room it's always at the really scummy motels off of beach. If you're looking for a quick BJ and you're not scared off by someone who's clearly lost her mind then by all means when you see her pick her up.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 17:52 #9389Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687That's a strange option. A BMW or $10 k (is that USD or Pesos?
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
I assume its an old BMW?
There is nothing more expensive then an out-of-warranty German vehicle.












Reply With Quote





