Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18700
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Is Joana still at Sun Spa in beech grove? She was so pretty.
    She was at Sun a week ago don't know about now. Best thing to do is call and ask to set an appointment.

  2. #18699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Careful

    Sunny has always been very careful until she knows you better. It took several visits for me before got HJ. It's not just because it is in Carmel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    I'll book with her and check, There have been reports before of nothing. I literally ask if I can touch her and she has always said yes. Obviously after going to her for awhile I haven't had to anymore.

  3. #18698

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Is Joana still at Sun Spa in beech grove? She was so pretty.
    Last I heard she was moved to a location on Pendleton Pike.

  4. #18697

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week. It is on Michigan Rd. My massage was very common and zero HE.
    I'll book with her and check, There have been reports before of nothing. I literally ask if I can touch her and she has always said yes. Obviously after going to her for awhile I haven't had to anymore.

  5. #18696
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week. It is on Michigan Rd. My massage was very common and zero HE.
    I expected this report with her move to Carmel.

  6. #18695
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's legit, gorgeous, and gives a sensual massage that still works some of the kinks. HJ only. She likes to get you breathing properly throughout it. Unless things have changed its $150/ hour.

    That's based on the photos but I've been texting her so I assume it's her.
    Yes, she is beautiful, but doesn't let you touch her, which is very unfortunate.

  7. #18694

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    She Moved to 9800 and Michigan Road area.
    I was there last week. It is on Michigan Rd. My massage was very common and zero HE.

  8. #18693

    Sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by Diggles  [View Original Post]
    Passing through and have gathered these two might be nice.

    #1 priority is attractive provider with at least HE. Help me make a choice and I will report my findings.
    I have never been to Monica, but have been to Sweets numerous times. As far as attractive, they have attractive and plain both. It depends upon when you go and who is there. I have never failed at getting a HE, but most will do more. BJ & FS is typically available, but HE always is.

  9. #18692

    Looking for a Good First Time

    I've never done the AMP and was looking to broaden my horizons. Can anyone recommend a sure thing on the Westside? FS or HE is okay, as long as it's relatively easy to convey. Also provide $$ info as well.

    Thanks.

  10. #18691
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggles  [View Original Post]
    Passing through and have gathered these two might be nice.

    #1 priority is attractive provider with at least HE. Help me make a choice and I will report my findings.
    Monica has attractive women and will give you a HE. They will give you more if you pay more.

    I never been to Sweets.

  11. #18690

    Joana Sun Spa

    Is Joana still at Sun Spa in beech grove? She was so pretty.

  12. #18689

    A sure thing?

    Anyone know a sure thing for a good BBBJ or excellent prostate massage? Only in town a couple days, so I won't blow up your spot. DM is fine.

  13. #18688

    Candy at Sweets

    I saw Candy at Sweets several weeks back (see my report) and think it about time to re-visit. I have seen no more reports on her. Has she moved on?

  14. #18687

    Luna. Liz

    Check out Craigslist Indianapolis for her ad including pics and prices, May 3 & May 12, Specialty Massage.

  15. #18686

    Another visit to king spa

    Had another great massage with wendy. Did the hr, above average massage and standard finish.

    Standard. 6 for hr and. 6 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape