Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 1156 1656 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15907

    Haley's #

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    She has a new number as of 3 weeks ago. She texted it to me and I accidently deleted it. If she didn't text you, she doesn't want to see you, LOL, just kidding. I'll get it.
    Direct Messaged you.

  2. #15906

    Kenzie and her duo

    Met Kenzie and her duo last week. Still in private residence in the Huber area. House smells smokey but that does not bother me. Neighbor is quiet and safe. Her partner is a spinner and quite small. Kenzie is a little heavier than her ad pics suggest but again, it did not bother me. Had fun for hhr with the standard menu. The smaller partner gets off pretty quickly and is tight as hell. Both are above average on the BBBJ and when I was ready to go, they provided protection. When we were done there was some polite conversation as I used the baby wipes they provided to clean up. Damage was $$.

  3. #15905

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Haley from Springfield? Was on WYP for awhile. Not responding to texts anymore. Use to be very quick to respond. Little awesome spinner and always a good time. Just curious if anybody is still seeing her anymore. I'd imagine she is prob UTR now. Or snatched up. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    She has a new number as of 3 weeks ago. She texted it to me and I accidently deleted it. If she didn't text you, she doesn't want to see you, LOL, just kidding. I'll get it.

  4. #15904

    Nala

    Saw Nala this am off Dixie, safe apt. Clean, quiet, no rush. Good service BBBJ covered Mish and doggy for 1. She is thick but wears it well, and smokes, but good visit and might repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nala-escort-dayton-919486#erotic.

  5. #15903

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I think I have read mixed reviews and YMMV. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. The photos in her ads have been floating around for a very long time so keep that in mind.
    She usually goes by Becca. She's real, but her pictures make her look way better than she is. Very much past her prime and not worth the effort.

  6. #15902

    Tight kitty, fire 🔥 head

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I had an interest in seeing her earlier this month but I started to notice that she changes her digits weekly. Her current digits are at least the fourth set that she has had this month. A provider that changes digits that often is a red flag for me.

  7. #15901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Kitty Fire

    She is legit and pics are pretty acurate. She used to be a bartender at a downtown night club. I have not seen her though. Donations as of March were 80 qv 120 hhr 160 hr incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]

  8. #15900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Sommer and Heaven

    Not too sure about Sommer but Heaven is visiting her uncle. It will be a week or so to find out if it's an extended visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Any news on Sommer Nicole or Heaven? I haven't contacted either of them in a while. Did they retire?

  9. #15899

    Tight kitty, fire 🔥 head

    Any info on this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/145793648498
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzm0nzq3mzbhnzk2yjeymgq1ntgxmde0nje5yte4njexodvindc.jpg.jpg‎  

  10. #15898

    Sommer Nicole and Heaven ElleRose

    Any news on Sommer Nicole or Heaven? I haven't contacted either of them in a while. Did they retire?

  11. #15897

    Slim

    Hey fellas, thinking of a dream with this one, I looked in the searches but couldn't find anything. Any intel would be greatly appreciated!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/mass...m/560150481905

  12. #15896

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    Men pay, they raise. We still pay. Its our own faults.
    You are correct sir. We pay anyway. Just like every thing else. Sucks really. Now we could definitely lower these prices and get them back in check if we wanted to. But it would take monumental solidarity with us all but I'm afraid that's just not going to happen. Such is life.

  13. #15895

    Haley from WYP

    Anyone know what happened to Haley from Springfield? Was on WYP for awhile. Not responding to texts anymore. Use to be very quick to respond. Little awesome spinner and always a good time. Just curious if anybody is still seeing her anymore. I'd imagine she is prob UTR now. Or snatched up. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7lVunvbBl6Fem0DJ.jpg‎  

  14. #15894

    Umm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    Image search comes up with a Twitter page (see pic attached). If she's legit, that's a score.
    Lover of all things Forex?. Forex was a platform for currency trading 20 yrs ago. Mostly debunked. Seems like an old image.

  15. #15893

    Coco Marie GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in Springfield but this gal has an ad on WYP as Dayton, but when we messaged she says she is in Springfield now. Homeless with kids but they are in school during the days? Anyone seen her?
    Contacted Marie after getting digits from Daz (thanks Daz! Quoted me $150 for BnG / Qv. I never replied. Moving on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape