High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but I think this is the shady one who either never responds or has some bizarre demands and then ghosts LOL. I've only had luck with one real run down not very attractive provider but she's real and has amazing oral.
    Yeah. All my previous encounters have either left the area or were just traveling through.

    I saw your post but honestly am interested in younger.

  2. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJacobJ  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this post for a while now. "Sexy white girl Leila" with location "610/570".

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/033475497219

    Anyone have any contact with her?

    In general, any luck with anyone at all recently? LOL.
    I could be wrong but I think this is the shady one who either never responds or has some bizarre demands and then ghosts LOL. I've only had luck with one real run down not very attractive provider but she's real and has amazing oral.

  3. #422

    Leila

    I've seen this post for a while now. "Sexy white girl Leila" with location "610/570".

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/033475497219

    Anyone have any contact with her?

    In general, any luck with anyone at all recently? LOL.

  4. #421

    Definitely TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1959  [View Original Post]
    This is a fine looking woman. Appearing on the Allentown callescort website. I am tending toward TGTBT, but if any of you know she is legit, I am going to take a dive on this one. Anyone know her??
    A simple Google image lookup or TinyEye search would reveal it's TGTBT: https://es.twpornstars.com/bcflyers2016?sort=likes.

    Search for "HotWifeInOk".

    NB.

  5. #420

    MILF type. / on callescort.

    This is a fine looking woman. Appearing on the Allentown callescort website. I am tending toward TGTBT, but if any of you know she is legit, I am going to take a dive on this one. Anyone know her??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14fdf669550b4bfeb35575f9f7ceda88_f.jpg‎   1256e6281ab8451e11a145299d39ce99_f.jpg‎   a9888f988f82920f2822710c3d2f9fb4_f.jpg‎   dfb41fe9a13614d5d04df3964db90814_f.jpg‎  

  6. #419

    Alli

    First off sorry I posted this in wrong section first.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4842924024

    Found this one out of random "luck ". Here's the deal, she's real, doesn't use pins, doesn't seem shady and gives like 9/10 head. Very reasonable rates. Really huge fat ass. Not going to be on the cover of any modeling magazines anytime soon, but if you're good with that, give her a try. Times are tough to find a real reliable and skilled provider and I don't cannot be as picky anymore and get scammed or high balled on rates.

    Just throwing it out there.

  7. #418

    Visiting For a few Days. Any recommendations?

    Hey everyone. I am heading down to the area for a few days and was wondering if there is any place to really find some ladies to meet. STG, Alligator etc are all pretty empty, is there somewhere else where you can find ladies in the area? Does anyone have some providers that they recommend? I am a senior member in the TN area and usually visit bigger cities but will be in town for a few days and wanted to see if there was anyone that I could meet. Preferable for an incall but can also do outcall.

  8. #417
    Hey guys, asking because I see her still posting and I'm genuinely curious. Has anyone ever met up with that older blonde who was being called "the Franklin Street monster".

  9. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather123  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger and lurker on this forum. Just moved to Allentown and am struggling to find a girl that doesn't demand deposit. Can someone help a dude out? DM? Working links? Under the radar girls?
    Hey man. Are you into anything specific? I can spot a few on stg that don't require deposit. Hazel being one of them.

  10. #415

    AMPs?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Makes things very hard for the rest of us. Most of the deposit ads are scams. You won't get anything but disappointed.
    Came across a few massage parlors. Looks like I should check out Sasy. Anywhere else? Ideally GFE.

  11. #414

    No Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather123  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger and lurker on this forum. Just moved to Allentown and am struggling to find a girl that doesn't demand deposit. Can someone help a dude out? DM? Working links? Under the radar girls?
    Makes things very hard for the rest of us. Most of the deposit ads are scams. You won't get anything but disappointed.

  12. #413

    New to allentown

    Long time monger and lurker on this forum. Just moved to Allentown and am struggling to find a girl that doesn't demand deposit. Can someone help a dude out? DM? Working links? Under the radar girls?

  13. #412
    Wow I can't believe how bad the scene is anymore. This board is running slow lately. I hope things can turn around.

  14. #411

    Who's Nylah. Any info?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/671151368428

    Been seeing her ads now for a while but never paid much attention. Recently she's been posting a lot.

    Has anyone seen her that can share a breif review.

    My days of toftt is long behind me. So I would like to know what I'm getting into if I choose to reach out.

  15. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted for a while. Sorry.

    I saw Lynn a year or so back and it was ok, but I wasn't inspired to repeat. She claims she's 41 but is actually mid-50's. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/463216384863.

    Kay Kay was never a small girl and has only gotten rounder. But she's a good time at a good price and has been the closest to reliable regular that I've come up with. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/364639302040.

    Ginger is also bigger in the belly than pix let on and that's saying something. But still a good time, everything covered. Frequently hard to get in touch with. She introduced me to Latina Honey, who is also 5 tall and 5 around. I may try her sometime. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...c/373977282076.

    I contacted this one, whose ad says cash payment, but in text says cashapp or paypal only. I decline that nonsense outright. Has anyone else tried? https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/193555270261.
    Appreciate the post. Just realized I think I've seen Kay Kay a while back, twice actually. She's definitely got a not so amazing body type but she was fun if its who I think it is (she has her room really made up like a home?) I should try again if the price is right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape