Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 37351
-
05-23-22 19:01 #25156Senior Member

Posts: 88Taryn
She got a hotel room today.
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
I am not authorized to share her number. So please contact the SMs who are.
-
05-23-22 15:21 #25155Senior Member

Posts: 617Not sure what you consider cheap. You may want to consider STG or read the Streetwalker thread. You should be able to find something that fits your budget. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 15:20 #25154Senior Member

Posts: 346Yes. Also as meaningless as asking, "Are you a cop?
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 15:11 #25153Regular Member

Posts: 4Smoke
Looks like Smoke is needing some help. https://gofund.me/eddcb0bd.
-
05-23-22 13:11 #25152Senior Member

Posts: 107Low low prices
You want Jessica then. Does anything for about 40 bucks. Sometimes she has a room, sometimes she doesn't. Good attitude, OK looks, sometimes questionable hygiene LOL. But Walmart priced. Don't have her digits at this very moment but I will pm them later. If you can't wait search anal queen on skip the games.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 12:43 #25151Senior Member

Posts: 1449I don't think saying dream or using $ instead of numbers or any other of the "sayings" here is used for protection but more this is the way it's been done and using them has become the norm. I use it because of it the way it looks when written. Using provider instead of ***** or trick or prostitute. Not sure what else would take the place of dream? It's a great word here and explains a whole lot with one word. I went I saw I fucked. Just my opinion be safe y'all.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 12:10 #25150Senior Member

Posts: 316Just like girls think that grabbing your junk will "prove" you're not LE some guys actually think saying its a dream provides some legal protection.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 10:06 #25149Senior Member

Posts: 50That's 'massage by Cherry' near Short Pump
I've seen her before. She really is a very attractive woman with a fantastic body and firm ass. She answers the door in a small teddy and panties. I haven't been able to get any more then a standard finish with some OTC bottom, UTC top, and nursing. But still a good experience as the massage is very good.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 09:45 #25148Senior Member

Posts: 56Not acs
She is not ACS. Pictures are accurate. She is only sensual massage, nothing else on the menu. Great and beautiful lady. Great relaxing experience.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 09:44 #25147Senior Member

Posts: 579Only on way to find out
Only one way to find out, shoot her a text and ask! What harm is it doing, she'll either say yes of not respond.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 09:14 #25146Senior Member

Posts: 119ACS on Tryst now?
https://tryst.link/massage/cherry789
Has ACS stepped into the tryst world, because the pictures on that ad sure makes 180/ hr sound TGTBT.
-
05-23-22 08:59 #25145Senior Member

Posts: 1449Tryst or Eros but usually higher $.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 08:57 #25144Senior Member

Posts: 161Saw Her
Was in the store sith my SO and try to keep a low profile and not let her see me. I am pretty sure It was her. How do you know 100% she is out the game. Mongers said that about another favored on herr but she is still in the game just seeing selective people she's cool with and not posting. She looked like she was still game. Just saying, anythings possible.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 06:22 #25143Senior Member

Posts: 161Yazmine
Anyone had any luck with good service from this one? She post a lot but haven't seen any reviews on her. Don't't know if the first link went through. But found her on STG to.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/422763554578
-
05-23-22 01:38 #25142Senior Member

Posts: 61Cheaper end dreams
Hello all, been a while since I dreamt, but I'm looking for action. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the cheaper side of things. I get the whole you get what you pay for and I'll accept that to be true.











Reply With Quote





