Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 27820
-
05-23-22 05:04 #18250Senior Member

Posts: 277She's asking 600/ hour.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 02:49 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 472So decided to go for it.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
The good things are easy to set up, safe location.
That is all.
-
05-23-22 02:48 #18248Regular Member

Posts: 19It's a fair bit
Assuming this website is correct, it's a bit (alexisbrook.com).
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 23:51 #18247Senior Member

Posts: 34What was the alert?
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 23:42 #18246Senior Member

Posts: 113If I'm not mistaken there was an alert posted on this provider remembering that photo can't miss it.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 22:49 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 533Yeah her pimp 100% is answering her texts for her and scheduling work. Oh well. Part of the business. Partake if you're OK with it.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 20:39 #18244Senior Member

Posts: 244Lexi's
She quoted me 600 for hour LOL and says 24 on EROS and 29 on SA she got GPS now pass.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 20:34 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 123LexisB
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
She didn't ask for an allowance on SA. I just paid for dinner and a hotel room. I ended up just giving her 300 for spending half a night with me. Not sure what she's charging Eros since I haven't talked to her since.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 16:46 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 500Probably because the pimp / bf wrote it. I mean look how the ad is written. Not to mention, I saw a ton of dude stuff in her apartment. And I'm pretty sure I saw him walk in once I left. A black dude, who would've thought LOL anyways, my experience was just a no go.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 16:21 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 499Hmm. Her ad states 'breasts: large enhanced'. Interesting how that differs from your report.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 10:27 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 240Not bad. . .
I saw her Thursday last week for an early afternoon incall. She is a small girl and not overweight in the slightest. Small tits, tight ass, thin body, and a pleasantly tight and fresh pussy (no stench). She gave me some good head. After several minutes I had her ride me and it was a good ride, grabbing those small hips I was able to really thrust into her small frame. She gave me some more head which then led to some doggy. Now, with that small ass arched as it was I couldn't help myself so I dove right in and ate that pussy from behind. Then after the third round of BBBJ we finished up doggy style. This girl isn't a clock watcher. I went in for hh BBFS w / cip and I was there for about 45 minutes. And the price was right- $.2
Originally Posted by MyDood
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 07:15 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 387Nice ad
I've got to say that ad reads like pimp poetry!
Originally Posted by MyDood
[View Original Post]
Forever to Please.
Love to see what I can do for you.
Love to please.
Loving to be pleased.
Find out what a girl can do for you.
Find yourself pleased.
So profound.
-
05-22-22 06:28 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 500I actually saw this girl not to long ago. Can confirm BBFS. Experience was completely different for me. She's about 5 foot and about 100 lbs like monger said but from the very beginning I was turned off. YMMV. There were shoes laying around of her bf I'm sure, she said if I could stop my precum because it's gross like WTF, how can I stop my body from doing it's natural thing. She didn't ride, so doggy it was but after a while I just got up and left. Her attitude was a total turn off. Not into it. I would say go see her for a quickie maybe but that's about it. Damange was 1 $$.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 03:06 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 2184LexisB
She is hot. Good find Flash. Her profile on SA reads well "I have aspirations to build a business someday once I reach the peak of my career. I want to be with someone and grow an empire together. " I am assuming by together she means "Daddy" pays and guides her on how to make the empire. It is good she has aspirations.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 02:08 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 460What was the ppm allowance in SA?
It's weird, Eros profiles used to have the hourly rate. Seems no more.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





