Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 884 934 1334 1834 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18315
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I think you have the wrong girl. I have never seen ANY ads from Summer like you just described. And the only "junk" she has between her legs is a tight, pink, wet slit!
    I could be mistaken. The one I'm thinking of only went by Reign. The pics look similar by memory only because I can't find a post now. However I swear if you zoom in in-between her legs on the video, you can see what looks like junk. IMO I could be wrong.

  2. #18314

    Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I've seen a number of providers, but this was a first for me. She told me she wanted a gift card when I arrived at her location. She said she had gotten counterfeit money in the past. I would think she would say that up front, not when I arrived. What are your thoughts?
    Most of the ones I've talked to that wanted a gift card asked before hand and wanted the numbers. Easy to spot scam when they do that. Never had one ask for it when I showed up.

  3. #18313

    Not Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    That looks a lot like Laura Bentley. But if you ever saw her I doubt you could forget her name.
    I know her name, LOL. Didn't post it here by choice. If someone knows her contact info, and if she's still seeing people, they'll definitely recognize the picture.

  4. #18312

    Gift card

    Hello. I've seen a number of providers, but this was a first for me. She told me she wanted a gift card when I arrived at her location. She said she had gotten counterfeit money in the past. I would think she would say that up front, not when I arrived. What are your thoughts?

  5. #18311

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I think you have the wrong girl. I have never seen ANY ads from Summer like you just described. And the only "junk" she has between her legs is a tight, pink, wet slit!
    Definitely not a man. Also if you look at 'more pictures' its clearly a vagina. You're seeing things man. No junk.

  6. #18310
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    That looks a lot like Laura Bentley. But if you ever saw her I doubt you could forget her name.
    I am positive that is not Laura Bentley. I was sort of fixated on her before I ever really considered contacting anybody. The girl in that picture is quite a bit younger and I think she's actually cuter than Laura.

  7. #18309
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Nope I just remember her STG ads. She used to post several, one claiming to be triplets. Also in the second video from the above link, you can see his junk.
    Dude, I think you have the wrong girl. I have never seen ANY ads from Summer like you just described. And the only "junk" she has between her legs is a tight, pink, wet slit!

  8. #18308
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I'm getting back into the SB scene and I'm wondering if anyone has contact info for this woman? It's been a few years since we talked and I don't have her info anymore. Send a private message if you can help.
    That looks a lot like Laura Bentley. But if you ever saw her I doubt you could forget her name.

  9. #18307

    Senior Member

    Just realized that I've been promoted. What made me realize that I had, is pretty cool.

  10. #18306
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Tell me you've never met Summer without telling me you've never met Summer Hahaha!
    Nope I just remember her STG ads. She used to post several, one claiming to be triplets. Also in the second video from the above link, you can see his junk.

  11. #18305

    Recommendation appreciated

    Coming to town in a few weeks and like to have a friend come and visit at my hotel. Looking for more upscale, reliable, hot body, and a wild side. Been on this site a long time up in TN. Really don't play much anymore because times have changed. Figured I would look around and maybe have some fun. Message me please. As always be safe.

  12. #18304

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Tell me you've never met Summer without telling me you've never met Summer Hahaha!
    This is hilarious LOL Why are people like this.

  13. #18303

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Nice, thanks for the suggestions. I'm familiar with Jessica Fox's ads. Is this Daisi? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/068335125658.
    Yes, that is her.

  14. #18302

    Looks like Sasha has re-branded as Dominatrix Mistress Kitty

    Some of you may have liked her but I had two TERRIBLE visits earlier this year. Last visit was 3 months ago. She had MAJOR demon issues that affect her personality and totally ruin her performance. She was trying to talk the game but her body just physically couldn't perform. I can not speak on her new "Dominatrix" skills. If any of you have seen her recently AND she seems cleaned up, please report back! Stay safe out there.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/387409946169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjqwodq1mjdlnty2zjewndy0nmjkmgq5nwi2zdq3nzblotnimthl.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #18301
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoolite  [View Original Post]
    Is that Rose?
    So, Yes with a caveat. This girl started off using the "stage" name Rose in early 2016-2017 but then started using her real first name Stephanie. She was a massive fire hose squirter! This is NOT the tan, cute little brunette (Dimple) Rose that vanished back in 2019.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape