Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 1340 1840 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18221

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I think you have the wrong girl. I have never seen ANY ads from Summer like you just described. And the only "junk" she has between her legs is a tight, pink, wet slit!
    Definitely not a man. Also if you look at 'more pictures' its clearly a vagina. You're seeing things man. No junk.

  2. #18220
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    That looks a lot like Laura Bentley. But if you ever saw her I doubt you could forget her name.
    I am positive that is not Laura Bentley. I was sort of fixated on her before I ever really considered contacting anybody. The girl in that picture is quite a bit younger and I think she's actually cuter than Laura.

  3. #18219
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Nope I just remember her STG ads. She used to post several, one claiming to be triplets. Also in the second video from the above link, you can see his junk.
    Dude, I think you have the wrong girl. I have never seen ANY ads from Summer like you just described. And the only "junk" she has between her legs is a tight, pink, wet slit!

  4. #18218
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I'm getting back into the SB scene and I'm wondering if anyone has contact info for this woman? It's been a few years since we talked and I don't have her info anymore. Send a private message if you can help.
    That looks a lot like Laura Bentley. But if you ever saw her I doubt you could forget her name.

  5. #18217

    Senior Member

    Just realized that I've been promoted. What made me realize that I had, is pretty cool.

  6. #18216
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Tell me you've never met Summer without telling me you've never met Summer Hahaha!
    Nope I just remember her STG ads. She used to post several, one claiming to be triplets. Also in the second video from the above link, you can see his junk.

  7. #18215

    Recommendation appreciated

    Coming to town in a few weeks and like to have a friend come and visit at my hotel. Looking for more upscale, reliable, hot body, and a wild side. Been on this site a long time up in TN. Really don't play much anymore because times have changed. Figured I would look around and maybe have some fun. Message me please. As always be safe.

  8. #18214

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Tell me you've never met Summer without telling me you've never met Summer Hahaha!
    This is hilarious LOL Why are people like this.

  9. #18213

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Nice, thanks for the suggestions. I'm familiar with Jessica Fox's ads. Is this Daisi? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/068335125658.
    Yes, that is her.

  10. #18212

    Looks like Sasha has re-branded as Dominatrix Mistress Kitty

    Some of you may have liked her but I had two TERRIBLE visits earlier this year. Last visit was 3 months ago. She had MAJOR demon issues that affect her personality and totally ruin her performance. She was trying to talk the game but her body just physically couldn't perform. I can not speak on her new "Dominatrix" skills. If any of you have seen her recently AND she seems cleaned up, please report back! Stay safe out there.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/387409946169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjqwodq1mjdlnty2zjewndy0nmjkmgq5nwi2zdq3nzblotnimthl.jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #18211
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoolite  [View Original Post]
    Is that Rose?
    So, Yes with a caveat. This girl started off using the "stage" name Rose in early 2016-2017 but then started using her real first name Stephanie. She was a massive fire hose squirter! This is NOT the tan, cute little brunette (Dimple) Rose that vanished back in 2019.

  12. #18210
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoolite  [View Original Post]
    Is that Rose?
    So, Yes with a caveat. This girl started off using the "stage" name Rose in early 2016-2017 but then started using her real first name Stephanie. She was a massive fire hose squirter! This is NOT the tan, cute little brunette (Dimple) Rose that vanished back in 2019.

  13. #18209
    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    All of my sessions with Daisi and / or Jessica Fox always involve lots of kissing and it feels like visiting an old girlfriend. They are usually BBBJ but I am sure they would do covered if you asked.
    Nice, thanks for the suggestions. I'm familiar with Jessica Fox's ads. Is this Daisi? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/068335125658.

  14. #18208
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    You know that's a man right?
    Tell me you've never met Summer without telling me you've never met Summer Hahaha!

  15. #18207
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a sighting on Summer Rain recently. I would like to test the waters. Hint hint! I messaged her a few times but her messages are sporadic and can never see her when I'm ready. Pm if necessary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82096132
    I had been seeing her like once a month for many years at a real good HH rate. Then she dropped out for a while. When she came back, I re-contacted her and she had raised her HH rate a decent amount. I saw her a few of times earlier this year and she is still porn star fun but I noticed she was drinking pretty heavy each time I saw her. She was still living with the male roommate (s) and she had picked up a legit job. She didn't say what the job was or if was full or part time. But, the times that she could host at her apartment were a little more limited than in the past. She is still a Fuckin A straight up good time if you can catch her and if she hasn't had too much too much to drink before you arrive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape