Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 29313
-
05-23-22 20:23 #18693Senior Member

Posts: 187She was at Sun a week ago don't know about now. Best thing to do is call and ask to set an appointment.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 15:48 #18692Senior Member

Posts: 126Careful
Sunny has always been very careful until she knows you better. It took several visits for me before got HJ. It's not just because it is in Carmel.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 11:17 #18691Senior Member

Posts: 122No
Last I heard she was moved to a location on Pendleton Pike.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 10:56 #18690Senior Member

Posts: 169Sunny
I'll book with her and check, There have been reports before of nothing. I literally ask if I can touch her and she has always said yes. Obviously after going to her for awhile I haven't had to anymore.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 09:40 #18689Senior Member

Posts: 86I expected this report with her move to Carmel.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 09:25 #18688Senior Member

Posts: 105Yes, she is beautiful, but doesn't let you touch her, which is very unfortunate.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 08:39 #18687Senior Member

Posts: 312Sunny
I was there last week. It is on Michigan Rd. My massage was very common and zero HE.
Originally Posted by Jagmri
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 06:42 #18686Senior Member

Posts: 290Sweets
I have never been to Monica, but have been to Sweets numerous times. As far as attractive, they have attractive and plain both. It depends upon when you go and who is there. I have never failed at getting a HE, but most will do more. BJ & FS is typically available, but HE always is.
Originally Posted by Diggles
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 01:59 #18685Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for a Good First Time
I've never done the AMP and was looking to broaden my horizons. Can anyone recommend a sure thing on the Westside? FS or HE is okay, as long as it's relatively easy to convey. Also provide $$ info as well.
Thanks.
-
05-22-22 21:05 #18684Senior Member

Posts: 176Monica has attractive women and will give you a HE. They will give you more if you pay more.
Originally Posted by Diggles
[View Original Post]
I never been to Sweets.
-
05-22-22 18:47 #18683Senior Member

Posts: 164Joana Sun Spa
Is Joana still at Sun Spa in beech grove? She was so pretty.
-
05-22-22 18:36 #18682Senior Member

Posts: 164A sure thing?
Anyone know a sure thing for a good BBBJ or excellent prostate massage? Only in town a couple days, so I won't blow up your spot. DM is fine.
-
05-22-22 18:01 #18681Senior Member

Posts: 290Candy at Sweets
I saw Candy at Sweets several weeks back (see my report) and think it about time to re-visit. I have seen no more reports on her. Has she moved on?
-
05-22-22 17:39 #18680Senior Member

Posts: 507Luna. Liz
Check out Craigslist Indianapolis for her ad including pics and prices, May 3 & May 12, Specialty Massage.
-
05-22-22 15:43 #18679Senior Member

Posts: 29Another visit to king spa
Had another great massage with wendy. Did the hr, above average massage and standard finish.
Standard. 6 for hr and. 6 tip.









Reply With Quote






