Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 1048 1548 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16816

    Pricilla absolute 10/10

    First time here. I met with pricilla in a nice hotel in providence on Saturday. She greeted me with a hug. Some nice conversation as well. Got right to business. It was my first time doing this so I was just nervous. Everything was covered. She went down on me for a few minutes. Finished with her riding me.

    She is just a beautiful woman and I thought I didn't get enough so I went back the following day. Did missionary this time so I could control the flow of the sex.

    10/10 beautiful woman, coherent and smart. I 100% recommend seeing her. Only downside was that I was hoping for dfk. I didn't attempt for it because it seemed like she didn't want it. Maybe next time.

  2. #16815

    Julie

    Just moved back into the area recently after working away for a couple years and tried getting back into touch with Julie? The chick who used to work out of the motel in Johnston. Not sure if anyone has seen or heard from her or could point me in the right direction? She was always good for a decent BJ at a decent price! Tough to find someone like that now they all want like 80 or 100 for BBBJ.

  3. #16814

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    I tried messaging with her but she wanted me to spell out what I wanted over the phone. That's too incriminating for my tastes.
    Yeah a few are like that and then they take forever to respond or they come up with an insane amount. Thanks.

  4. #16813

    Sketchy

    I tried messaging with her but she wanted me to spell out what I wanted over the phone. That's too incriminating for my tastes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbruins85  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/82048405

    Has anyone seen this chick? I'm down on Aquidneck island so I'm kind of hesitant to drive to Woonsocket unless someone has seen her and gave a thumbs up. Thanks in advance.

  5. #16812

    Field report

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/517823835595

    Will she fuck raw, Style? Or anyone else that may have tried? Also, is she a junkie?
    I visited a couple of days ago and I can confirm that there was absolutely no mention of a condom the entire time I was there. She's a lot older than her ad leads you to believe and the aged look has been amplified by cigarettes. Despite that, She's got the confidence and energy of a younger lady. She was on par with Kris's attitude and accommodation (just without the mammary cannons LOL), Excellent DFK, good conversation, and she's a sweetheart. I treated her well and she made me feel like a king. Hope this helps.

  6. #16811

    Has anyone seen this chick?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/82048405

    Has anyone seen this chick? I'm down on Aquidneck island so I'm kind of hesitant to drive to Woonsocket unless someone has seen her and gave a thumbs up. Thanks in advance.

  7. #16810

    Yazmin

    Has anyone had a date with Yazmin this weekend? She posted Friday morning but I have not see any more ads and she is not replying to my text.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/971074228623

  8. #16809
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm on it bruh. Hidden gem, under 30, hot and friendly, well kept with slopp toppy, under $$? Be right back.

    BTW, how many posts do you have? All of 9? Sure, that's plenty!

    Can I get you anything else? Would you like some fries with that?!
    Sorry I don't like these overused nasties in their mid 30's to 40's that have been doing this shit for 20 yrs. I see the ones yall be salivating over and man are they old and nasty.

  9. #16808
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I was going through the search and did not see any reviews on her unless I overlooked some.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/655106300332

    Has anyone met her?

    Thanks and stay safe.
    I have not seen her personally but I did follow her on Snapchat for a while. Seems to travel a lot and always be reaching out in need of customers / money. Seems to live a high end wannabe lifestyle she obviously can't afford. Also seems like she might be a little nuts / lot of fun despite clearly only being interested in money. She's definitely real though so go for it and let us know.

  10. #16807

    Coming right up

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.
    I'm on it bruh. Hidden gem, under 30, hot and friendly, well kept with slopp toppy, under $$? Be right back.

    BTW, how many posts do you have? All of 9? Sure, that's plenty!

    Can I get you anything else? Would you like some fries with that?!

  11. #16806
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.
    Who brought the funny guy?

  12. #16805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Please let us all know when you find her!
    If he doe's he won't tell! You have better luck at hitting the lottery.

  13. #16804

    Under 30

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.
    Please let us all know when you find her!

  14. #16803

    Escorts under 30

    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.

  15. #16802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/517823835595

    Will she fuck raw, Style? Or anyone else that may have tried? Also, is she a junkie?
    Yes she will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape