Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9972

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly my experience. I've seen her numerous times. She does give a really good hand shake I think. But I have called her before and told her that I would make an appointment if she would agree to a longer BJ because the 15 second ones just weren't doing it for me. Then when I get there the same old thing. And don't ever agree to the 4 hand with her and her friend. Yikes! The friend is old and downright scary looking. And the pics she sends of her are not representative at all. I'm done with Bree.
    For another $25, you would have a hell of good time with Eden for hhr. Eden has a nice body and tits that you can play with. Bree is flat when she is on her back. Eden does not do pegging shit. You can sink your balls deep inside her as far as your boy can reach.

  2. #9971
    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    Little more detail other than Lexi? Like which Lexi, and some clues as to why she's a waste.
    Curious about the same.

    Is it the petite brunette with a couple tats?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-lexi/46181282

    573-203-1498.

  3. #9970

  4. #9969
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    This mature lady has been around a long time and she moves around a lot. She's currently in Granite City and I'd like to see her. Her reviews on escorts babylon claim she is orally talented. If anyone knows her or has seen her I'd love to hear about your experience before I pull the trigger. You can message me here if you'd prefer. TIA. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/3149244073.
    Good head, makes you comfortable right off. Was with her once, she moved across the river before I got around to seeing her again, but would have. If she moves back to North County or St. Chuck, I'll be seeing her again.

  5. #9968
    Who cares about another sire. When asked about a pic send a pic of money. That's what they are after.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    That's okay I ended up doing her anyway because I have a text app number the problem is is on the one that I am apparently banned from seeing other girls I made the mistake of sending my picture on the other one I would love to know the name of the site that they talked about us on there's got to be a way to get on it.

  6. #9967

    Anyone have some info on this lady?

    This mature lady has been around a long time and she moves around a lot. She's currently in Granite City and I'd like to see her. Her reviews on escorts babylon claim she is orally talented. If anyone knows her or has seen her I'd love to hear about your experience before I pull the trigger. You can message me here if you'd prefer. TIA. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/3149244073.

  7. #9966

    Can't believe that honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    She had an odor when I saw here looks like it had a lot of miles on it when I was with her.
    She was clean, smelled great. Are you sure it was Piper Press?

  8. #9965
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I think you're talking about Piper / Paige, the tiny early 20 something on listcrawlr. Trojan said Piper Press, who appears to be this lady: https://www.thepiperpress.com.
    Yes I had the wrong paper the one that used to have the jagged teeth is the one that doesn't want to see me anymore because page took care of that and that one beautiful blond Christina won't see me well Facebook tells a lot of things and here her and Christina are really good friends so that's out that's messed up I make very good money and could be a very good customer you're going to believe one person's review about a man that's a damn shame I'm the bad guy because I asked a few questions and wanted to do some light screening because I don't go into stupid situations because I don't trust any of these girls very few far and select I do trust.

  9. #9964
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    LOL soooo get a new Text Now number, like I do every few months.
    That's okay I ended up doing her anyway because I have a text app number the problem is is on the one that I am apparently banned from seeing other girls I made the mistake of sending my picture on the other one I would love to know the name of the site that they talked about us on there's got to be a way to get on it.

  10. #9963

    Reanne

    Long time lurker decided it was time to post, had a great visit with Reanne from the Angels always a smile on her face and I leave with one on mine!

  11. #9962
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  12. #9961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I believe she just uses her spinner body as a lure and the want and possibility of banging her properly is the hook, but ultimately she tightens those legs and teases a BJ. Her goal is to lure you into her fetishes. No judgement, to each his own.
    Yea I mean I can see that. She asked me about pegging once but never brought it up again when I said I wasn't interested. Like I still have a good time with and and don't have so much of that buyers remorse afterwards LOL.

  13. #9960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Also she had my dick in her mouth for about 2 seconds and I could tell she was a decent dick sucker but then she just does this vigorous HJ.
    True same for me. Said it before and ill say it again LOL. Fire HJ. Better than some bjs.

  14. #9959
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #9958
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Oh this is a different piper Paige saw to it that no girls will see me now because she said that I canceled on her too many times and she wrote a review about me and there's two ones that I really wanted to see you but they won't call me because she said I'm going to see to it that no other girls will see you.
    LOL soooo get a new Text Now number, like I do every few months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape