Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16816

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    I tried messaging with her but she wanted me to spell out what I wanted over the phone. That's too incriminating for my tastes.
    Yeah a few are like that and then they take forever to respond or they come up with an insane amount. Thanks.

  2. #16815

    Sketchy

    I tried messaging with her but she wanted me to spell out what I wanted over the phone. That's too incriminating for my tastes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbruins85  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/82048405

    Has anyone seen this chick? I'm down on Aquidneck island so I'm kind of hesitant to drive to Woonsocket unless someone has seen her and gave a thumbs up. Thanks in advance.

  3. #16814

    Field report

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/517823835595

    Will she fuck raw, Style? Or anyone else that may have tried? Also, is she a junkie?
    I visited a couple of days ago and I can confirm that there was absolutely no mention of a condom the entire time I was there. She's a lot older than her ad leads you to believe and the aged look has been amplified by cigarettes. Despite that, She's got the confidence and energy of a younger lady. She was on par with Kris's attitude and accommodation (just without the mammary cannons LOL), Excellent DFK, good conversation, and she's a sweetheart. I treated her well and she made me feel like a king. Hope this helps.

  4. #16813

    Has anyone seen this chick?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/82048405

    Has anyone seen this chick? I'm down on Aquidneck island so I'm kind of hesitant to drive to Woonsocket unless someone has seen her and gave a thumbs up. Thanks in advance.

  5. #16812

    Yazmin

    Has anyone had a date with Yazmin this weekend? She posted Friday morning but I have not see any more ads and she is not replying to my text.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/971074228623

  6. #16811
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm on it bruh. Hidden gem, under 30, hot and friendly, well kept with slopp toppy, under $$? Be right back.

    BTW, how many posts do you have? All of 9? Sure, that's plenty!

    Can I get you anything else? Would you like some fries with that?!
    Sorry I don't like these overused nasties in their mid 30's to 40's that have been doing this shit for 20 yrs. I see the ones yall be salivating over and man are they old and nasty.

  7. #16810
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I was going through the search and did not see any reviews on her unless I overlooked some.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/655106300332

    Has anyone met her?

    Thanks and stay safe.
    I have not seen her personally but I did follow her on Snapchat for a while. Seems to travel a lot and always be reaching out in need of customers / money. Seems to live a high end wannabe lifestyle she obviously can't afford. Also seems like she might be a little nuts / lot of fun despite clearly only being interested in money. She's definitely real though so go for it and let us know.

  8. #16809

    Coming right up

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.
    I'm on it bruh. Hidden gem, under 30, hot and friendly, well kept with slopp toppy, under $$? Be right back.

    BTW, how many posts do you have? All of 9? Sure, that's plenty!

    Can I get you anything else? Would you like some fries with that?!

  9. #16808
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.
    Who brought the funny guy?

  10. #16807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Please let us all know when you find her!
    If he doe's he won't tell! You have better luck at hitting the lottery.

  11. #16806

    Under 30

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.
    Please let us all know when you find her!

  12. #16805

    Escorts under 30

    Any hidden gems in RI or Southern Massachusetts that give sloppy toppy under $$? No bbws and must be 30 and under. Must have a friendly personality and well kept. Much appreciated.

  13. #16804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/517823835595

    Will she fuck raw, Style? Or anyone else that may have tried? Also, is she a junkie?
    Yes she will.

  14. #16803
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I was going through the search and did not see any reviews on her unless I overlooked some.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/655106300332

    Has anyone met her?

    Thanks and stay safe.
    I subscribed to her * a few days ago to check her out, she looks quite hot, may TOFTT myself.

  15. #16802

    Red head Vanessa

    I was going through the search and did not see any reviews on her unless I overlooked some.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/655106300332

    Has anyone met her?

    Thanks and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape