Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 888 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7938

    Lollipop

    New to forum but decided to give my first report for your consideration. Met Lollipop for the first time a few days ago after being hesitant for awhile now. I contacted her in the manner she asked and I was On my way Shortly after. Her phone manner was direct and not rude. Looks were above average she can definitely hold her own in any age range. Body was as described and very nice to look at. I saw no signs of a roommate or a demons. I agreed with the majority of reports who have actually met her. Definitely a professional and seems to really enjoy the dream. Location was a bit of a drive but was nice. Home was comfortable and very clean. Definitely will repeat when the opportunity arises.

  2. #7937

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She looks real.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/789627624871
    Be aware. That number has been passed around multiple girls that's been around or have visited. Suspect they may have a common handler conducting the business. Want more info feel free to pm.

  3. #7936

    Kitty too wet scam

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...p/647640996554

    Been one night only. New in town for 30 plus days. Pushing only fans zero chance you'll meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220521-153242.jpg‎  

  4. #7935

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    Well Gents,

    If this one does not scream "To Good To Be True" then I'm packing 12" of bottom knocking dong, big and round as a Stanley Thermos. (The big one with the Handle).

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-new-in-town/583940620685

    Looks like a Manhattan Area Code. If anyone has any luck, please share.

    Just my. 23 cents..
    I just text her and got quoted 90 qv with a 40 depo to get the room number. Immediately blocked.

  5. #7934

    Tgtbt

    Well Gents,

    If this one does not scream "To Good To Be True" then I'm packing 12" of bottom knocking dong, big and round as a Stanley Thermos. (The big one with the Handle).

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-new-in-town/583940620685

    Looks like a Manhattan Area Code. If anyone has any luck, please share.

    Just my. 23 cents.

    Top.

  6. #7933

    CrYStal💋128166;Créme

    Initial contact was fast and promt, but radio silence for hours prior to date and till about 15 minutes after I arrived at designated and well known notel in Powdersville. Then asked for more time, and there were people milling around the room and inspite of little head, spidy sense told me to abort the mission. Pity cause I wanted to learn just how freaky. Any intel?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/165065843603

  7. #7932

    List Crawler

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCharles99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this one? Or anything good in Anderson?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/81810906

    I see why'all use STG what's wrong with LC?
    I was wondering the same thing myself. You hear almost nothing but bad scam reports about STG. I don't use STG or LC but if I did, LC almost looks too good to be true at times.

  8. #7931

    Duncan

    Anyone seen this one? She looks real.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/789627624871

  9. #7930

    Twiggy?

    If this is her, yeah. Please don't post the phone number. Someone made a comment about her feet. Seriously?!



    Quote Originally Posted by Ledeas  [View Original Post]
    Twiggy said she is working this weekend. I don't think I can post her number but PM me and I will give it to you. Be well folks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQ2NTQ3N2YzMGRhNzdhMWM5ZGMyNzNkYmY3NDY5NDRiODQxY2M.jpg‎  

  10. #7929

    Twiggy

    Twiggy said she is working this weekend. I don't think I can post her number but PM me and I will give it to you. Be well folks.

  11. #7928

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    I did months back she showed heavy signs of demons the skinnier pic of her are more accurate. However she was nice and decent dream gives good BBBJ and will do bare if you like but is very very hard to get in touch with and I wouldn't say she is the cleanest around.
    Thanks great info.

  12. #7927

    Not recently

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Has any had a dream with Ally, lately?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/628787683072
    I did months back she showed heavy signs of demons the skinnier pic of her are more accurate. However she was nice and decent dream gives good BBBJ and will do bare if you like but is very very hard to get in touch with and I wouldn't say she is the cleanest around.

  13. #7926

    Ally

    Has any had a dream with Ally, lately?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/628787683072

  14. #7925

    Samantha Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Defiantely real and been around for a while. Lotsa reviews including mine #7009.
    Actually it is #7099.

  15. #7924

    Samantha

    Defiantely real and been around for a while. Lotsa reviews including mine #7009.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCharles99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this one? Or anything good in Anderson?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/81810906

    I see why'all use STG what's wrong with LC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape