Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 37378
-
05-20-22 15:34 #25183Senior Member

Posts: 160Lucky Massage ferndale not lucky for me
This is in the former Relax location. Appeared to be one person working. Older, probably 50's, but not bad looking. She had a mask on, so there is a bit of an error factor there. She had a tight shirt on and it looked like she had a nice pair, alas, I would not find out any more than that.
Good massage. There were a couple hints of teasing, but nothing overt. On the flip, I gently put my hand on her butt to "assume the position". She was pretty smooth about politely removing it and began to massage my arm and the rest of the front. About 10 minutes left, she told me "almost done" and moved around to give me scalp massage. After which, out the door I went.
I took her almost done comment to mean DIY was all that was going to happen. I could have pressed it at that point but that always ruins the mood for me and I didn't feel like putting forth the effort anyway. There may be room here for success with familiarity, but I didn't leave happy.
Good massage though. As good as the better providers at SWB or Famous. Not quite as good as Bella. 1hr 70 house, 20 tip.
-
05-20-22 14:49 #25182Senior Member

Posts: 190Nope Bonita is very much here and available. I'm on my way over there now.
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]
She doesn't leave until Tuesday😀.
-
05-20-22 13:57 #25181Senior Member

Posts: 106Provider that left
Do any of you Detroit guys remember this provider that left in August of 2018? Was FS an option back then?
Originally Posted by FortyFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 11:29 #25180Regular Member

Posts: 16Thai Massage and DDS. Spa. 26109 Novi Rd, Novi. Easy to use google search!
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 10:49 #25179Senior Member

Posts: 339Yes, she had a nice setup. She was cool. Wondered what happen to her. She must be in her 40's now as she was no spring chicken back then.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 09:28 #25178Senior Member

Posts: 7716 & Groesbeck
313-797-3XXX.
Anyone seen these lady's for a massage? Looking for honest reviews! Thanks.
-
05-20-22 08:42 #25177Senior Member

Posts: 58She's on vacation
She's gone for a week and will be back following the memorial week holidays.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 23:51 #25176Senior Member

Posts: 64Bonita 🤔
I'm looking to visit Bonita for a session within the next few weeks. Anyone mind inboxing me specific details on her sessions? The reviews on here are a big vague. Thanks in advance.
-
05-19-22 14:31 #25175Senior Member

Posts: 416I believe he said novi. Google maps will give you more info.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 14:20 #25174Senior Member

Posts: 612She been around for a while
She used to go by Violet. Used to see her a lot in an apt in Farmington off on grandriver. Of course, the was back when Arriana worked out of the same apt so that was years ago. She was also into bdsm at that time.
Originally Posted by RootPotter
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 12:40 #25173Senior Member

Posts: 178Thai DDS. Where is that?
Originally Posted by Telecaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 11:40 #25172Senior Member

Posts: 190Three pops in one day? Damn dude that's impressive LOL.
Originally Posted by Telecaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 09:52 #25171Senior Member

Posts: 71Hump day exploring
Had the day off and went out for an adventure.
Started at Ocean Berkley, had Nana (I think) 40's, short and decent looking 6/10, good massage 7/10, good finish 7/10. During the finish she pointed jr up at me and I accidentally shot a hard stream right into my fucking eye! By the time I got to my car my eye was fully red. Had to go to CVS and get eye drops.
Then went to Serendipity in SF. Older attendant, thin and very nice, massage 7/10, finish 7/10.
Then went to thai dds novi. Younger attendent 30's, kinda cute, very small (name started with an E). Excellent massage 9/10, super finish 9/10.
Did 30 minutes at all places and tipped $50.
-
05-18-22 21:22 #25170Senior Member

Posts: 416Maybe it relates to the syphilis you reported back in February?
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 19:01 #25169Senior Member

Posts: 261No reply yet
I sent the poster a PM yesterday and asked which AMPs. I still haven't got a reply. Has anyone else found out yet?
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





