Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49779

    Jenny at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorBlu  [View Original Post]
    So this has been a stressful week for a friend of mine, and he visited ML twice so far. First time he got a 30 min massage with a 30-40 year old masseuse whose name he did not get, but left very happy and satisfied. He went back again today, and did a 1 hour and specifically requested Jenny based on her description on here, and got a good, solid massage but did not leave happy. He said he let his hands explore some, and felt a very nice ass and had a pleasant and friendly conversation with her, but when he tried to touch her higher up, his hand was playfully slapped away. He was disappointed and not sure he will be returning.
    When I saw your message, I had mixed-emotions. Being a fan of massage shops for decades, I have certainly explored, played and enjoyed myself. During the past year, I have gotten to know the Massage Legend owners and management, who are dedicated to running a first-class operation and clearly recognize the importance and value of customers.

    But, the most important thing I have learned is the personal side, the human side of the masseuses who usually are in the shop about 13 hours each day, sometimes 7 days a week (at their option) providing good massages and fun sessions for us guys. As I got closer to this side, I recognized it may indeed be difficult to be at the top of your game and put on a good show 8 to 12 times every day. And while the majority of these young women are very open-minded, a few outright amorous, they are indeed human and just like all of us, have many good days, a few great days and sometimes some challenging or off-days.

    In the case of masseuses, the upgrades or options that may occur from to time, are totally at their discretion. When I became more familiar with some of these beautiful young women including Jenny, I realized things I never thought of or took for granted actually impact their daily life and ability to perform at their highest level. Not to turn this into a medical clinic or plea for your mercy, Jenny and a few others absolutely suffer from symptoms such as extremely tender breasts around their menstrual cycle. While I recognize that you are a paying customer and most of us are looking for just a good time without limitations or restrictions.

    So what happened to me when I became a little more enlightened, was I became a tad more sensitive and got to know the masseuses from a different perspective. Instead of just a name with some measurements and "known" boundaries, I talked with them during sessions and my satisfaction level soared to new heights.

    Of course, many guys enjoying this hobby don't want any connections, sometimes just one and done. And that is indeed their right as paying customers. But the reality of this hobby and business is the providers are very human and may not always perform up to our expectations. In my case, I am now better prepared for that than I was a year ago.

    I hope you reconsider and circle-back to Jenny and see how that goes.

  2. #49778
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #49777

    Kelly at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest on Kelly? Is she still working there?
    Kelly is currently scheduled for Tues. , Wed. , Thurs. , Sat. , & Sunday.

  4. #49776
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Try to post in the first person, bud.
    Nah, I'm good, pal.

  5. #49775
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorBlu  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think I will, bud.
    Try to post in the first person, bud.

  6. #49774
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Your friend or a dream? No, that was you so say it like it is.
    No, I don't think I will, bud.

  7. #49773
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorBlu  [View Original Post]
    So this has been a stressful week for a friend of mine, and he visited ML twice so far. First time he got a 30 min massage with a 30-40 year old masseuse whose name he did not get, but left very happy and satisfied. He went back again today, and did a 1 hour and specifically requested Jenny based on her description on here, and got a good, solid massage but did not leave happy. He said he let his hands explore some, and felt a very nice ass and had a pleasant and friendly conversation with her, but when he tried to touch her higher up, his hand was playfully slapped away. He was disappointed and not sure he will be returning.
    Your friend or a dream? No, that was you so say it like it is.

  8. #49772

    Massage Legend. Mixed Reviews

    So this has been a stressful week for a friend of mine, and he visited ML twice so far. First time he got a 30 min massage with a 30-40 year old masseuse whose name he did not get, but left very happy and satisfied. He went back again today, and did a 1 hour and specifically requested Jenny based on her description on here, and got a good, solid massage but did not leave happy. He said he let his hands explore some, and felt a very nice ass and had a pleasant and friendly conversation with her, but when he tried to touch her higher up, his hand was playfully slapped away. He was disappointed and not sure he will be returning.

  9. #49771
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys please create a new massage legend thread and put your reviews there LOL every report has been ML for the last 2 weeks. I went there 2 weeks ago and had a regular experience forgot the ladies name but it was one of the most reviewed ones here. It was regular hour massage basic massage and he. Nothing to block up a massage thread about LOL go find some other places.
    Creating a separate thread for one parlor wouldn't make sense. Popularity comes and goes, so no need to spread it out and create separate threads for massage parlors. If you don't like reading the posts, skip over them. In the past, there was a lot more talk about Kaina than what we have now with Massage Legend.

  10. #49770

    JBalmain

    I agree. All this whining and discussion sounds like a bunch of 13 year old girls. Way too much talk.

  11. #49769

    M Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys please create a new massage legend thread and put your reviews there LOL every report has been ML for the last 2 weeks. I went there 2 weeks ago and had a regular experience forgot the ladies name but it was one of the most reviewed ones here. It was regular hour massage basic massage and he. Nothing to block up a massage thread about LOL go find some other places.
    The quality of the staff is what sets it apart.

  12. #49768
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    LOL Thank you for the Vote of Confidence! However, I am not expecting any phone calls from Washington. It appears there are enough challenges for me with 6-8 girls on Roswell Rd.
    I sent you a new PM with a question you did not answer. Thanks for everything.

  13. #49767

    M Legend

    Can you guys please create a new massage legend thread and put your reviews there LOL every report has been ML for the last 2 weeks. I went there 2 weeks ago and had a regular experience forgot the ladies name but it was one of the most reviewed ones here. It was regular hour massage basic massage and he. Nothing to block up a massage thread about LOL go find some other places.

  14. #49766
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    My opinion this is more the visitors fault than shops. However the shop may need another staff for short term to help defuse. Being recently more popular they are drawing in the all kinds.

    By her listening she was probably trying to gauge is there is a risk or such. But probably the better action would have been to pause your session, go out and help up front and in this case probably would have had to do that twice. Then on return continue or restart the clock.

    If they all go to front in numbers that may shorten the timing of the disturbance.

    Had a similar experience at Asian wellness earlier in year, she said sorry and headed out. After the front area was cleared, CiCi retuned and brought in Cindy, between the two ended up forgetting there was an interruption.

    Once, years ago, had redressed and assisted with an obnoxious visitor. The shop may not have wanted support called in but I was ready to call it in..
    I mean yes the visitor was in the wrong but there was no situation to de escalate. The dude just got way to comfortable in their business because the management at the time allowed him to. This guy was in and out numerous times while I was there just making him self at home.

    As far as the masseuse definitely at first it was a precaution to listen in but after she asked me what the conversation was about she then left to go outside to talk for a good minute and then when she comes back and the massage was just distracted between her continuing to try to listen in and her texting on her phone. Also the disturbance wasn't really an issue for any of them from my perspective. When I came out the room they were hanging out at the front desk like it was the bar.

  15. #49765
    Quote Originally Posted by Danksmoker  [View Original Post]
    So some guy comes in and he is carrying on a conversation extremely loud and it's so loud I can hear just about every word he is saying and at this point the mystery masseuse has me half covered and is trying to listen to the conversation as well while giving me a mediocre massage due to the distraction. Finally the guy leaves and then she asks me what they were talking about and then she leaves to go talk to the other workers for a minute. As she makes it back into the room here comes this man back into the building. He is continues in his loud conversation, this man is burping and coughing in there it was like he was just trying to be as disruptive as possible and at this point my masseuse is giving me a one handed massage while she texts with her other hand. . I hope who ever is supposed to be in charge does something different but regardless I don't plan on returning.
    My opinion this is more the visitors fault than shops. However the shop may need another staff for short term to help defuse. Being recently more popular they are drawing in the all kinds.

    By her listening she was probably trying to gauge is there is a risk or such. But probably the better action would have been to pause your session, go out and help up front and in this case probably would have had to do that twice. Then on return continue or restart the clock.

    If they all go to front in numbers that may shorten the timing of the disturbance.

    Had a similar experience at Asian wellness earlier in year, she said sorry and headed out. After the front area was cleared, CiCi retuned and brought in Cindy, between the two ended up forgetting there was an interruption.

    Once, years ago, had redressed and assisted with an obnoxious visitor. The shop may not have wanted support called in but I was ready to call it in.

    How many here are willing to help?

    Sad when we are in an era where shops could maybe benefit from de-escalation training or at least not be afraid to call in a disturbance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape