Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Raised Her Rate to 500

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Tysons a few weeks back. She tours the DMV frequently though she seems to be based out of Texas. She used to work for an agency under the name Sidney Fox. Seems as though she has removed herself from TER as of late. Booked via P411.

    She greeted me wearing a two piece lingerie and leggings with a big kiss on the lips and hug. Attached pic is accurate. She has a very upbeat, giggly college girl-like personality and vaped throughout the session which was a little off putting. Quick shower and she immediately engages in groping but seemed to shy away from any kissing other than light pecks on the lips. She undresses and pushes me down on the bed and begins a BBBJ. Her technique is a little irregular. She would alternate between spitting on my dick while sucking it, then spitting on her own hand and jerking me. The rhythm was weird but adequate to get me rock hard. I asked her to suck on my balls and she complied. She seemed anxious to get to the main event, so reached for the cover, applied a fair mount of lube then jumped onboard for RCG. She rode pretty well, leaning her hands back on my chest while I felt up her nice supple ass. I wanted her to ride CG so I could worship her nice boobs but she insisted on MISH. We kept this up for a while then switched to prone doggie until I blew in the cover.

    We clean up and she returns from the bathroom and puts her panties back on which is not a good sign. I had only been there about 15 minutes. I asked her for another round and she says she'll suck my cock after she takes a vape break but that I was too big to fuck again. This killed the mood immediately for me. After some light chatting she resumes another weird BBBJ as described early but coupled with the mood killing vibe that we couldn't fuck again, her vaping and her somewhat rushed approach, I called in quits, cleaned up and left. She's a very friendly girl but I won't repeat. The service was lacking in passion and restrictive but I guess that is what I can expect for the 350/ hr price tag. Her rate is now up to 400/ hr. Still on the lower end as many of these girls are now at the 500 plus rate.

    https://twitter.com/datekaitlyn
    Lmao you must have caught her at the tail end before a rate increase. I contacted her and she's quoting $500 now.

  2. #15717
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-375ae51d8aaf

    I'd keep it covered with her. Just sayin'.
    Yeah I don't go raw in any of these girls. Paying to potentially catch something isn't my idea of a good time.

  3. #15716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGandhi  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what restrictions they have during the sessions?
    She definitely won't do Greek, but that's about it. Don't know how into rougher play she is because I haven't really tried, but she can take a pounding and some face-fucking. Good luck getting in touch with her, though; I've seen her and she's still hard to pin down.

    Kaci has a PD ad and I've generally found those are accurate when someone says what "no"s they have.

  4. #15715

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-375ae51d8aaf

    I'd keep it covered with her. Just sayin'.
    If not You will leave with a dream to remember for 10 days! Just a word of caution.

  5. #15714

    Krissy is retiring special

    Looks like Krissy is retiring on 5/25 and she's offering 10 minutes at. 8.

    Still too expensive for me personally but wanted to share the "deal" with y’all.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/521838701238

  6. #15713

    Brooklynn

    I had a dream about Brooklynn a week or so ago out Springfield. It took a while to setup a date but once got response comms were constant. I get in room and see the girl in the pics but thicker. As other members stated she has needle marks all up her arms. However she is nice and thick with a great ass. She starts with an above average bbj. Then she bends that bubble but over. I slid inside her chops and went to poundtown. I tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted off a couple days worth of baby batter all over her ass. Damage 80. Good nut.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...-here/46260574

  7. #15712

    Amelia Zeal and Kaci Tanner

    Does anyone know what restrictions they have during the sessions?

  8. #15711
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPimp2018  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She started with SA and that is where I met her. Seen her a bunch of times. She is open to anything. When I saw the Alexis profile it had some of the same pics she sent me.
    All that tells us is that she can download pics off a site and send them to you over text. Doesn't really prove anything. Can you provide our forums members with a little more? Simply saying she's real isn't much to go on. She has zero reviews anywhere.

  9. #15710

    Also Used To Go By Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29;5926957[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/81870575[/URL]

    Finally got a chance to see this one. And she's very real. Pics are extremely accurate. It takes some persistence to see her though. I've been trying since late March to see her and just finally hooked up last night. And when I spoke with her she said she likes to keep her traffic low, so that makes sense. Very nice. My only forewarning is she has man-mades that were very poorly done. But other than that she's great in the sack. Little but can take a deep pounding. And she gave me the choice whether or not I wanted to use a condom for BJ and FS. I tend to wrap it up for the main event but gladly took her up on the BBBJ. Word to the wise. Friendly girls like her will great you with a hug but they're really doing this to see if you smell good. She complimented me on smelling good and I'm guessing more options such as bare play opened up. Come there smelling of azz and ball sweat. And don't expect anything but covered action.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-375ae51d8aaf

    I'd keep it covered with her. Just sayin'.

  10. #15709
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She has been in the sugar bowl for at least 5 or 6 years. And looks like she is now gone full pro. She used to keep pestering for small change.
    Yeah she told me her real name was Stephanie. I know names are a line of shyt they serve up. Almost like a street alias or stage name. It changes with the situation.

  11. #15708

    Sasha aka Jennifer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29;5926957[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/81870575[/URL]

    Finally got a chance to see this one. And she's very real. Pics are extremely accurate. It takes some persistence to see her though. I've been trying since late March to see her and just finally hooked up last night. And when I spoke with her she said she likes to keep her traffic low, so that makes sense. Very nice. My only forewarning is she has man-mades that were very poorly done. But other than that she's great in the sack. Little but can take a deep pounding. And she gave me the choice whether or not I wanted to use a condom for BJ and FS. I tend to wrap it up for the main event but gladly took her up on the BBBJ. Word to the wise. Friendly girls like her will great you with a hug but they're really doing this to see if you smell good. She complimented me on smelling good and I'm guessing more options such as bare play opened up. Come there smelling of azz and ball sweat. And don't expect anything but covered action.
    She has been in the sugar bowl for at least 5 or 6 years. And looks like she is now gone full pro. She used to keep pestering for small change.

  12. #15707

    Sasha

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/81870575

    Finally got a chance to see this one. And she's very real. Pics are extremely accurate. It takes some persistence to see her though. I've been trying since late March to see her and just finally hooked up last night. And when I spoke with her she said she likes to keep her traffic low, so that makes sense. Very nice. My only forewarning is she has man-mades that were very poorly done. But other than that she's great in the sack. Little but can take a deep pounding. And she gave me the choice whether or not I wanted to use a condom for BJ and FS. I tend to wrap it up for the main event but gladly took her up on the BBBJ. Word to the wise. Friendly girls like her will great you with a hug but they're really doing this to see if you smell good. She complimented me on smelling good and I'm guessing more options such as bare play opened up. Come there smelling of azz and ball sweat. And don't expect anything but covered action.

  13. #15706

    Tinder. That's way too cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah good catch! I thought I read that as hhr. For $. 5 more likely to get a qv as inflation has hit the market.
    At that price range it's too cheap for an hour. I suggest seeing a Thai masseuse and getting NOVA finish or to pull girls from Tinder. I can't pay the astronomical prices the escorts are asking plus Tinder has given me amazing results. I'm fucking moms, older rich ladies, and girls that need companionship for free. They all smoke weed and host me. It's an amazing arrangement that can be a bit tiring to maintain but well worth it since I'm getting more GFE than I could ever imagine at my normal budget but for free. Not including the Tinder membership that I bought twice out of 6 months.

  14. #15705
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I am an XO member too, but after a view girls I've gotten a bad taste for them.

    1. All the girls are Russian or Eastern European. Some speak decent english, but still the conversation isn't as great as with a American girl.

    2. Every time I've seen them, the girls seem like they're not putting in any effort into their looks. Completely bare faced, wearing PJs, looking like they're ready for bed. I'm not seeing them at 11 PM at night or anything, it's mostly after work around 6-7 PM.

    3. They're high volume, it's hard to get excited about dick when it's your 8th one that day. I'd rather have a higher price, lower volume American 23 yo with a tight bod than a Russian 23 yo.

    4. Their pics are heavily photoshopped. Not that any of the girls are fatties IRL, but some def have uglier faces than the pics show.
    Been a member there for almost 6 years now and my overall experiences have largely been positive. I find that foreign providers in general just have a better work ethic than their American counterparts; many of whom are more concerned about dinner dates, gifts and lavish trips so they can then brag about it to their fellow SW'ers on Twitter, etc.

    I'm not there to talk, so I find that a lot of the girls not knowing English as a first language is a plus as many American providers try to eat up time during the appointment by babbling away. The Eastern European girls know the basics and that's what I love. They're there to work and are not looking for a SD.

    And as you pointed out, I've never encounter a 'fatty' when I show up to the appointment. Granted some of the pics are a little outdated and are glamoured up, the fact that xo provides selfies of the girls along with the pro pics is a good way to temper expectations and the girls deliver 9/10 times for me in the nympho department.

    Semen must be some kind of Russian delicacy as many of the ladies I've seen seem more than willing to complete the act with CIM even when you don't ask for it ahead of time. It's probably a good way to give their pussies a break from the high volume poundings they must take everyday for weeks at a time.

  15. #15704
    Met Joyce a few weeks back for the first time. DATY and 69 was the best part in my opinion. Everything else (BBBJ, cg, mish, doggie) were average but still enjoyable.

    Paid for an hour and ended up staying an extra 15 or so minutes. Definitely not clock a watcher but also maybe she wasn't too busy at the time? The constant spraying of mouth wash at my junk took some getting used LOL.

    I can see myself going for a repeat the next time she visits. Not my top choice but options are limited in the Chantilly area so I can't complain too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joyce-228855

    Just letting everyone know that the infamous Joyce will be leaving the area really soon and won't be back for quite some time. Go see her sooner than later. Read the forum. She's well reviewed and an awesome time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape