Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26392

    Miss wet wet / Amber / asheigh

    Mongers,

    Very high chance of being Robbed, keeps baby daddy close. Been know for this, look at tattoo remember and stay away!

  2. #26391

    About Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Exact same thing for me twice (I know.). First time great response, set time, get there and sit there texting and calling outside her apartment. Finally leave and get a text from her going off the rails about how I ghosted, and everbody else been ghosting and we are the problems on her life, etc. Enterain the bat shit crazy long enough for us both to figure out its her shitty text app. Touch base with her a few days later and try again. She verifies her txt app is working, again great coms, get there and crickets. Never responded again. For those of you lucky to be her club more power to ya. For anyone else don't waste your time or if you do set up a time around lunch so when she does ghost you there is a great diner a block away. You will save money, get a great meal and actually leave satisfied!

    P.S. This chick is bitter and jaded AF for having to get back in this lifestyle and hates every moment she has to spend with a dick in her. That is among many other things she texted me in her rant.
    A couple of years or so ago, when there was so much rave about her, I decided to see her when she was staying at the Quality Inn Suites off Baymeadows. All I can say is to each his own. Her azz was deflated like she had lost a lot of weight, she rushed the session, and the session was, at best, average. I reckon YMWV is appropriate here. Perhaps her appearance is better now and other things have changed, but I take reviews with a grain of salt. Someone's experience certainly might not be another's experience. So.

  3. #26390

    About Vonna

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/466836954338

    Saw Vonna today. Could be the girl in the pictures but definitely about 50+lbs ago. She was very sweet and very accommodating. She had great tits, everything is covered and seems a little mechanical and rushed. Slight smell from below. Did the trick for me as I was looking for someone with huge tits and she definitely has those. Would I repeat, not likely. If anyone has a nice one with large tits (not fake and hard) with a nice ass (can be a bigger ass, as long as no fat stomach). Please send me the info. Thanks and good luck out there.
    It seems every review I've read about this girl is that she uses fake pics and rushes--yet, charges a lot of coins. These people!

  4. #26389

    Highly recommend

    Had a great dream with this girl the other night: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/394269562768.

    Her ad is a little sketchy, and the directions to her spot were comically bad, but she put in some VERY serious effort in making me happy. Her mouth has more suction than a vacum, she smelled amazing, and she loved it when I did a little pleasuring her on my own. She took all of me like a champ, not something that happens often, and was not opposed to going greek for a little extra. If you guys see this lovely dream of a woman, give her some attention like a girlfriend should get, and I promise you will not be dissapointed. Ended the night with an atm BBBJCIM that she worked very quickly out of me like she was starving. Seriously, give some positive attention and it will be a great night.

  5. #26388

    Rachel. Yet another time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Berlsj4  [View Original Post]
    Sitting outside her Riverside location right now. Like an idiot with a thumb up my ass. This town is getting ridiculous!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106
    Exact same thing for me twice (I know.). First time great response, set time, get there and sit there texting and calling outside her apartment. Finally leave and get a text from her going off the rails about how I ghosted, and everbody else been ghosting and we are the problems on her life, etc. Enterain the bat shit crazy long enough for us both to figure out its her shitty text app. Touch base with her a few days later and try again. She verifies her txt app is working, again great coms, get there and crickets. Never responded again. For those of you lucky to be her club more power to ya. For anyone else don't waste your time or if you do set up a time around lunch so when she does ghost you there is a great diner a block away. You will save money, get a great meal and actually leave satisfied!

    P.S. This chick is bitter and jaded AF for having to get back in this lifestyle and hates every moment she has to spend with a dick in her. That is among many other things she texted me in her rant.

  6. #26387

    Vonna Rose

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/466836954338

    Saw Vonna today. Could be the girl in the pictures but definitely about 50+lbs ago. She was very sweet and very accommodating. She had great tits, everything is covered and seems a little mechanical and rushed. Slight smell from below. Did the trick for me as I was looking for someone with huge tits and she definitely has those. Would I repeat, not likely. If anyone has a nice one with large tits (not fake and hard) with a nice ass (can be a bigger ass, as long as no fat stomach). Please send me the info. Thanks and good luck out there.

  7. #26386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So recently in my travels I came across this little treat. I've now seen her twice and both dreams were unforgettable! With any luck I will be bringing her to Jax the end of June for at least a week of fun. I've told her she will do fantastic here, but she doesn't want to post on Skip, so the line forms here. She is in her late 30's, she's from Mexico and speaks enough English to get by. She's a true GFE experience, with lots of DFK. She was even licking her juices off my face while we were going MISH. She unfortunately doesn't speak Greek. I've had her in a 69 and have enjoyed multiple positions with no complaints. She a quality over quantity provider, who I believe is drug free and just sending funds back home.

    So senior members (sorry newbies) if your interested in seeing her LMK as she will be coming in UTR! Her donations start at 100/150/250. Not 100% sure where she will stay, but most likely the In town suites on Beach. Recommendations wanted, she of course is worried about being safe..
    Drew, can you PM the info?

  8. #26385
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/326010066128

    Comms are good a little pricey but it's worth it if pics are real appreciate any input.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/326010066128

  9. #26384

    Any reviews on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/326010066128

    Comms are good a little pricey but it's worth it if pics are real appreciate any input.

  10. #26383

    Jax inn

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know if anybody had a dream with her?
    Seen her walking the other day. I will say the pics do match what I saw.

  11. #26382

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lovely little peach?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/775635035919
    I would also like to know if anybody had a dream with her?

  12. #26381

    Did you search at all?

    A review of this girl is within the last 2 pages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger91  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any Intel on this one? I can't seem to find any in the thread. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/607288090157.

  13. #26380

    Intel

    Anybody have any Intel on this one? I can't seem to find any in the thread. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/607288090157.

  14. #26379

    Latina treat

    So recently in my travels I came across this little treat. I've now seen her twice and both dreams were unforgettable! With any luck I will be bringing her to Jax the end of June for at least a week of fun. I've told her she will do fantastic here, but she doesn't want to post on Skip, so the line forms here. She is in her late 30's, she's from Mexico and speaks enough English to get by. She's a true GFE experience, with lots of DFK. She was even licking her juices off my face while we were going MISH. She unfortunately doesn't speak Greek. I've had her in a 69 and have enjoyed multiple positions with no complaints. She a quality over quantity provider, who I believe is drug free and just sending funds back home.

    So senior members (sorry newbies) if your interested in seeing her LMK as she will be coming in UTR! Her donations start at 100/150/250. Not 100% sure where she will stay, but most likely the In town suites on Beach. Recommendations wanted, she of course is worried about being safe.

    Drew aka Sandman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DE7760C0-9951-441B-9486-5D20E5BD8E1E.jpg‎   4724FEB9-B11A-4F74-9C24-825198A5B8C2.jpg‎   E30AD6CE-8A6D-4942-90E2-5FE8F600C8F6.jpg‎   3CFEFF58-64C1-4119-89A0-06B18C470484.jpg‎   FB935248-4089-48D7-B26A-311C7BCAAD1B.jpg‎  


  15. #26378

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised. My first attempt was a disaster of time wasting. I then tried several months later. It took some time but the experience was very good. She's lived a life and I think that's taken a toll. If you can connect, it's well worth it.
    I also sat in my car for 30+ minutes and was ghosted. She apologized later but I wasn't coming back. Luckily, while waiting, I made an appointment and met with Ania and had a great time. Saw her twice during my stay in Jax, highly recommended!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape