Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 921 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7387
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    Heard from Ivy that new Korean girl Kim here at HKPD. This is her picture. Kim greeted me at the door and from there on I was hooked, her soft voice and professionalism is very rare to find in the business, I'm her first client and I promise she will have many 5 star reviews. She uses every inch of her body to make sure that the session is erotic and sensual, and happy ending then, wow I def will be back again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 微信图片_20220521112205.jpg‎  

  2. #7386

    Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    I've visited once a month or so for the past year and it's always text. One time they called me immediately after I texted that I was about to arrive but I didn't pick up. They didn't acknowledge it afterwards so I assume it was accidental. The usual papasan I saw only spoke like 3 words of English so I didn't see how he would even talk to me on a call. I wouldn't think too much about it if I were you.
    Are ss, rl, hkpd, and bhc the only places on near aecher? I see all the ads on as and see 103 liatings. I realize tha thwee are areas outside the city, and that there may be multiple bookers for each location. But are the 4 listed the bwst or most advertised? Is there a way to tell the ads apart other then stating name in ad?

  3. #7385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Probably nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Chihobby82  [View Original Post]
    Long time stalker of the site and occasional visitor of the apartments. Big fan OF Charlie as he always has spot on posts. I tried contacting SS using their add posted and shortly after had a call from the. First time that has happened. I didn't pick up but was wondering if that is normal or has happened to anyone else.
    I've visited once a month or so for the past year and it's always text. One time they called me immediately after I texted that I was about to arrive but I didn't pick up. They didn't acknowledge it afterwards so I assume it was accidental. The usual papasan I saw only spoke like 3 words of English so I didn't see how he would even talk to me on a call. I wouldn't think too much about it if I were you.

  4. #7384

    Called not texted?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Those 2 are the preferred numbers for RL and SS as they go to their own bookers instead of the outsourced bookers. Tell them Charlie sent you guys.

    RL.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2591610

    SS.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2407625
    Long time stalker of the site and occasional visitor of the apartments. Big fan OF Charlie as he always has spot on posts. I tried contacting SS using their add posted and shortly after had a call from the. First time that has happened. I didn't pick up but was wondering if that is normal or has happened to anyone else.

  5. #7383

    No Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the link.
    No link just PM Me for info.

  6. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Pulled my last resort card today. Didn't feel like traveling over to the apartments.

    Texted HAO number one of many for the infamous Angel.

    I know the code to the building and let myself in and surprised her LOL.

    We settled on 80 for the works. She leaves the room and literally is gone for 10 minutes I thought she left. She comes in with a whole roll of plastic wrap. I'm like WTF are you going to do with that she says wrap you up. I couldn't argue she am actually cleaned up and didn't look bad today. Did the deed and she asked to stay if I want to take a nap I was like na I'm good and left. Poor woman think she wanted to hang out or something.

    On the way out I see her duck taped up car and it had a ticket on it UGH 😑.

    But if you ever need a decent cheap visit with a seasoned regular girl here you go.
    Can you share the link.

  7. #7381

    W Van Buren. Angel

    Pulled my last resort card today. Didn't feel like traveling over to the apartments.

    Texted HAO number one of many for the infamous Angel.

    I know the code to the building and let myself in and surprised her LOL.

    We settled on 80 for the works. She leaves the room and literally is gone for 10 minutes I thought she left. She comes in with a whole roll of plastic wrap. I'm like WTF are you going to do with that she says wrap you up. I couldn't argue she am actually cleaned up and didn't look bad today. Did the deed and she asked to stay if I want to take a nap I was like na I'm good and left. Poor woman think she wanted to hang out or something.

    On the way out I see her duck taped up car and it had a ticket on it UGH 😑.

    But if you ever need a decent cheap visit with a seasoned regular girl here you go.

  8. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    I'll make at least 2 visits at $200 hh for a 10 day visit for sure.

    SS has some good talent and adding a white girl would be awesome.

    Also OF Charlie PM have a Philippines Girl that is Fire looking for US Work.
    Been wanting to meet a Filipino woman! PM'd.

  9. #7379
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Those 2 are the preferred numbers for RL and SS as they go to their own bookers instead of the outsourced bookers.
    RL.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2591610

    SS.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2407625
    Thank you sir greatly appreciated.

  10. #7378

    RL and SS links

    Quote Originally Posted by MBurns223  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I need RL info as well if anyone has It. I am visiting from Detroit and wanted some action.
    Those 2 are the preferred numbers for RL and SS as they go to their own bookers instead of the outsourced bookers. Tell them Charlie sent you guys.

    RL.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2591610

    SS.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2407625

  11. #7377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    RL and SS

    Gents, there is plenty of info here if you will just take the time to look and you will find them on Adultsearch.

    Quote Originally Posted by MBurns223  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I need RL info as well if anyone has It. I am visiting from Detroit and wanted some action.

  12. #7376

    I need the info as well

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    I must be blind, there was a post about SS only a few posts ago. Guess I could still use rl info unless that's right in front of me too!
    Hey, I need RL info as well if anyone has It. I am visiting from Detroit and wanted some action.

  13. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Back in Chicago and need some help. Looking for ss and rl info, see the posts but scrolling many screens I can't find address or way to contact. PM me if you can help. Otherwise I'll head over to 819 or bhc tonight. Thanks.
    I replied to your pm with contact numbers already. Check your message.

  14. #7374

    Blind

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Back in Chicago and need some help. Looking for ss and rl info, see the posts but scrolling many screens I can't find address or way to contact. PM me if you can help. Otherwise I'll head over to 819 or bhc tonight. Thanks.
    I must be blind, there was a post about SS only a few posts ago. Guess I could still use rl info unless that's right in front of me too!

  15. #7373

    Need some help

    Back in Chicago and need some help. Looking for ss and rl info, see the posts but scrolling many screens I can't find address or way to contact. PM me if you can help. Otherwise I'll head over to 819 or bhc tonight. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape