Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 18365
-
05-19-22 22:14 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 94Sun Spa
Made it to Sun Spa last weekend. Drew Pepsi. Couldn't really tell age as she kept mask on. Beautiful big natural breasts and a tight shapely ass. House fee 70 for 45 min. Didn't pay much attention to my rear during the TS so I mentally crossed getting rimmed off my list. Started stroking me with the feathers, and I was like "If you can't massage me at least touch me. " After the flip 130 got CBJ,69, cfs. All in all a good visit, but could have been so much better.
-
05-19-22 19:57 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 3103Oh sweet
Nice sneaky picture we need a lot more of those.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 19:21 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 144Stress away
Had a dream about stress away today, same ladies, nice body, prob 50 but looks 40, but solid body, nice shower, then good massage and onto CBJ, to start then got her to toss that bbj, and the bb, cip, and then shower repeat. , nice session 12 $ over house. Nice little dream.
-
05-19-22 18:31 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 58Moved
Looks like they have moved down the street to 6019 Preston.
Originally Posted by LoveTheRub6
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 16:40 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 549Jess has a rockin little body. Remember her from IB a year ago or so.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 22:04 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 146No open menu (the girls are not allowed to have an open menu) but SW BJ with eye contact, a lot of rub and tease.
Originally Posted by FreeCitizen867
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 21:22 #11789Regular Member

Posts: 12Empire Bebe
If you are looking for FS, Empire with Bebe is well liked around here. Eva and Island Breeze are also highly talked about but I haven't personally been to either of them and I'm not sure on menu. But you can find a ton of reports on those three with a search. Sun and Stress Away are locations that I would search up in here as well. All depends on what you are looking for. But if you are looking for FS, Empire is where I would start.
Originally Posted by TwistedTed21
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:59 #11788Regular Member

Posts: 4In town for a few hours
I'll be in town tomorrow picking up a car. I have just few hours. Whats the number one place I should visit. Ready set go.
-
05-18-22 20:24 #11787Regular Member

Posts: 12Best Massage with a HE in Louisville?
Where is the best massage with HE in Louisville? Been to Empire and Stress Away and like what's there, but the massage is basically worthless. What are some of the options to get a decent massage and the standard finish in the area? I've been considering Art Spa and Asian Massage (I think those are the names) over on Bardstown rd as the are relatively close to me. Thanks in advance and stay safe.
-
05-17-22 23:30 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 3103Depends
If you calling open FS then answer is no. Same with the others at both places. Remember theses girls come here for a job, they already have a husband, boyfriend, kids. They aren't looking for trouble or a dick. They are talented as far as making you feel good, for a price of course.
Originally Posted by FreeCitizen867
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:18 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 3103Agree
It's always nice to know what you getting, and with someone familiar it seems to improve each visit.
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:07 #11784Regular Member

Posts: 14Does May have an open menu?
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 20:18 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 146Agree. May is delightful. She's been my repeat so far.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
AMP could take over if they get smart about the selection of their girls and maintain reasonable donation. Louisville and its surroundings have too many unreliable girls, drug addicts, crazies, scammers, blackmailers, narcistic, way over prices uglies. You name it. It's not fun anymore to be a monger around here LOL.
Stay safe!
Dbusa.
-
05-17-22 13:38 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 549She said I had spider balls. A testament to her personality and creative thinking.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 10:46 #11781Senior Member

Posts: 260Lol
LOL well that's good to know. Never heard her say it before and the part about being hungry LOL not only is she sexy af but I love her spirit.
Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






