Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 25021
-
05-20-22 15:21 #16801Regular Member

Posts: 5I subscribed to her * a few days ago to check her out, she looks quite hot, may TOFTT myself.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 12:26 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 75Red head Vanessa
I was going through the search and did not see any reviews on her unless I overlooked some.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/655106300332
Has anyone met her?
Thanks and stay safe.
-
05-20-22 11:22 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 3748Busty Green Eyes--Menu?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/517823835595
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Will she fuck raw, Style? Or anyone else that may have tried? Also, is she a junkie?
-
05-20-22 10:29 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 80Mandy
Does anyone know if Mandy changed her phone number the last year or so? I've been texting her off & on for months with no response. I've seen her before and she always remembered me etc. I did change my number but either way I can't get through. If anyone would like to pm her correct number I'd appreciate it.
-
05-19-22 17:59 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 4544Yes I definitely recommend. You definitely will enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 17:21 #16796Banned Member

Posts: 384Is mom still around?
I may have to give her a try. I've been only going to AMPs or massage places time to try an escort.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 16:14 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 149I too have completed the trifecta. Kris is defly the best of the 3, mom knows best LOL.
Originally Posted by BrookerD
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 12:00 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 395Sammy
Do a search she has been reviewed here before. If I remember it was not a good review.
Originally Posted by AwwonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 10:05 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 50Is she legit?
Saw this ad https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/220468959991.
Or.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/159623412519
She's a looker but want to know if she is even worth it or if photos are real? How is her service? And is $130 for a quick visit even worth? Thanks in advance.
-
05-19-22 09:56 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 81Green eye girl
Hi Style,
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Recommend or not?
Thanks.
Titu.
-
05-19-22 09:50 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 81Green eye girl
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/517823835595
Hi guys this lady looks great. Any intel about her. Trying to meet her this afternoon.
Thanks guys for your support.
Titu.
-
05-19-22 06:52 #16790Regular Member

Posts: 24Links?
What's the links to each on in the trifecta I need to get like you LOL seriously would love to try all 3 of them.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 21:10 #16789Regular Member

Posts: 5Trifecta
Good to know, Kris isn't still an active provider, is she? Is there a link to an ad?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 18:34 #16788Senior Member

Posts: 777No smoking from either.
Originally Posted by MikeInri
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 16:43 #16787Regular Member

Posts: 5Trifecta
Congrats on the trifecta, I've been with Melissa before, nothing more to add than what has been posted here, but I will say the smoke really bothered me. Is it as bad with Liz and Kris?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





