Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26381
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So recently in my travels I came across this little treat. I've now seen her twice and both dreams were unforgettable! With any luck I will be bringing her to Jax the end of June for at least a week of fun. I've told her she will do fantastic here, but she doesn't want to post on Skip, so the line forms here. She is in her late 30's, she's from Mexico and speaks enough English to get by. She's a true GFE experience, with lots of DFK. She was even licking her juices off my face while we were going MISH. She unfortunately doesn't speak Greek. I've had her in a 69 and have enjoyed multiple positions with no complaints. She a quality over quantity provider, who I believe is drug free and just sending funds back home.

    So senior members (sorry newbies) if your interested in seeing her LMK as she will be coming in UTR! Her donations start at 100/150/250. Not 100% sure where she will stay, but most likely the In town suites on Beach. Recommendations wanted, she of course is worried about being safe..
    Drew, can you PM the info?

  2. #26380
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/326010066128

    Comms are good a little pricey but it's worth it if pics are real appreciate any input.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/326010066128

  3. #26379

    Any reviews on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/326010066128

    Comms are good a little pricey but it's worth it if pics are real appreciate any input.

  4. #26378

    Jax inn

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know if anybody had a dream with her?
    Seen her walking the other day. I will say the pics do match what I saw.

  5. #26377

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lovely little peach?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/775635035919
    I would also like to know if anybody had a dream with her?

  6. #26376

    Did you search at all?

    A review of this girl is within the last 2 pages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger91  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any Intel on this one? I can't seem to find any in the thread. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/607288090157.

  7. #26375

    Intel

    Anybody have any Intel on this one? I can't seem to find any in the thread. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/607288090157.

  8. #26374

    Latina treat

    So recently in my travels I came across this little treat. I've now seen her twice and both dreams were unforgettable! With any luck I will be bringing her to Jax the end of June for at least a week of fun. I've told her she will do fantastic here, but she doesn't want to post on Skip, so the line forms here. She is in her late 30's, she's from Mexico and speaks enough English to get by. She's a true GFE experience, with lots of DFK. She was even licking her juices off my face while we were going MISH. She unfortunately doesn't speak Greek. I've had her in a 69 and have enjoyed multiple positions with no complaints. She a quality over quantity provider, who I believe is drug free and just sending funds back home.

    So senior members (sorry newbies) if your interested in seeing her LMK as she will be coming in UTR! Her donations start at 100/150/250. Not 100% sure where she will stay, but most likely the In town suites on Beach. Recommendations wanted, she of course is worried about being safe.

    Drew aka Sandman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DE7760C0-9951-441B-9486-5D20E5BD8E1E.jpg‎   4724FEB9-B11A-4F74-9C24-825198A5B8C2.jpg‎   E30AD6CE-8A6D-4942-90E2-5FE8F600C8F6.jpg‎   3CFEFF58-64C1-4119-89A0-06B18C470484.jpg‎   FB935248-4089-48D7-B26A-311C7BCAAD1B.jpg‎  


  9. #26373

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised. My first attempt was a disaster of time wasting. I then tried several months later. It took some time but the experience was very good. She's lived a life and I think that's taken a toll. If you can connect, it's well worth it.
    I also sat in my car for 30+ minutes and was ghosted. She apologized later but I wasn't coming back. Luckily, while waiting, I made an appointment and met with Ania and had a great time. Saw her twice during my stay in Jax, highly recommended!

  10. #26372

    Help me out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    Did your seeing eye dog get a treat?
    What are you talking about??

  11. #26371

    Any reviews on this one?


  12. #26370

    Yet another time waster. Lilly

    I asked about this one in the past and never heard back so TOFTT. Reason why I rarely TOFTT. So to sum up the adventure: We agree to a length and time (I did not negotiate) and she sends me to the wrong address. Then when she sends me the right address (Maybe? That is on a different exit on a DIFFERENT interstate. The says she does this for safety. Then when I get there, she asks for personal info to screen me. I say no and then she cancels the date. Tell her that should be in her ad and she sends me lengthy bitchy text telling me about her shitty life, etc. Save you time on this one. Wish I did.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/533673748223

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...onville-989726

  13. #26369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlsj4  [View Original Post]
    I already asked the admin to take it down. Right after I posted this, Rachel got me inside. She more then made up for the wait. Apparently all my text messages hit her cell at once. Amazing qv dream, in a safe location. BBBJ followed by cg. She knew how to throw it back. Will repeat for sure.
    Did your seeing eye dog get a treat?

  14. #26368

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Berlsj4  [View Original Post]
    I already asked the admin to take it down. Right after I posted this, Rachel got me inside. She more then made up for the wait. Apparently all my text messages hit her cell at once. Amazing qv dream, in a safe location. BBBJ followed by cg. She knew how to throw it back. Will repeat for sure.
    Oh ok, because I was going to say I had a great time with her last weekend. Glad it worked out.

  15. #26367
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape