Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 30806
-
05-17-22 19:59 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 90Holy cow. I didn't know that just for texting. Geeze! How about a Google voice number?
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 19:43 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 122First rule of the hobby! NEVER bring them to your home. I have twice but both providers had proved themselves over 100's of meetings and several years of great service. In todays.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
World I doubt it will happen again.
-
05-17-22 19:29 #18159Regular Member

Posts: 21Avalon & Chocolate Citi Models
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370
Does anyone have any reviews on Avalon and / or know if the Chocolate Citi Models is a legit agency?
-
05-17-22 19:26 #18158Regular Member

Posts: 21Avalon & Chocolate Citi Models
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370
Does anyone have any reviews on Avalon and / or if the Chocolate Citi Girls agency is legit?
-
05-17-22 18:17 #18157Regular Member

Posts: 7I only partake in the hobby when I'm traveling for work. Just feel like it's safer for me to do outcall to my hotel. Never know what you're walking into with incall unless it's a higher end place. I would never go to a private residence. It's prob less likely to be a sting if it's outcall since 5-0 can't control the scene.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 16:17 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 329I ALWAYS ask provider if there are others in the room / home. That is hard pass for me having to walk in or out past other people. Just my. 02!
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 16:15 #18155Senior Member

Posts: 3291000% agree!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 13:26 #18154Senior Member

Posts: 95Arabic beauty
Hey fellas,
Anyone seen the following cutiepie before? She post every now and then but never seen a report in her.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/418567664040
-
05-17-22 10:07 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 57Baby Bunny
Had a dream of Bunny recently. Private location near the university, easy comms, responsive to questions and didn't leave me hanging in the parking lot. QV visit, BBBJ to HJ completion. Popped too soon to really put her "no gag" claims to the test. She was pleasant and accommodating and the skill level was good. The only downside was that she has roommates. They're aware of what she does and are apparently cool with it but it was still uncomfortable walking through a group of people in the living room to leave. She sometimes hosts from a hotel, would probably wait to repeat until then. Damage 70.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/81471819
-
05-17-22 06:19 #18152Senior Member

Posts: 1711No. Exposing where you live is a bad idea, unless you're at your own hotel room.
Originally Posted by DrMikeHunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 18:27 #18151Senior Member

Posts: 47Barely
I thought it was going to be a good time but she's definitely a rusher. I probably went a little over the 30 but that's because she nearly wanted to argue with me about whether I nutted or not. Then wanted to have a whole conversation about guys that do and try to get a second one in. I went soft at that point but she did work to get it back up and I finished.
Originally Posted by FlyGuy919
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:20 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 214https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...right/45157895
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:07 #18149Senior Member

Posts: 129Link is broken.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 15:40 #18148Regular Member

Posts: 9Did you get your full 30 min worth tho? I can't lie, she looks like a good time.
Originally Posted by WillieD1
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 15:24 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 214Lex
Has anyone seen Lex? Doesn't appear to have any reviews.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9197271432?auth=1











Reply With Quote




