Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15688
    Still trying, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by PickyChooser  [View Original Post]
    I've kinda given up on Josephine now I guess (tried like 4 or 5 times but nothing still.) and just really hoping sela does come back sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by PickyChooser  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just a few questions because its been a while since I've mongered.

    Anyone know what happened to Lixa / sela? I tried to contact them but no response at all.

    Is josephine still active?

    Any recs for someone similar to Lixa / sela or josephine? Thanks!

  2. #15687

    Lixa / sela and / or josephine?

    Hey guys, just a few questions because its been a while since I've mongered.

    Anyone know what happened to Lixa / sela? I tried to contact them but no response at all.

    Is josephine still active?

    Any recs for someone similar to Lixa / sela or josephine? Thanks!

  3. #15686

    Joyce PSA

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joyce-228855

    Just letting everyone know that the infamous Joyce will be leaving the area really soon and won't be back for quite some time. Go see her sooner than later. Read the forum. She's well reviewed and an awesome time.

  4. #15685
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceuss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows any service provider near Ashburn area? Preferably looking for BBFS but anything w FS is fine by me. Preferably looking in the price range of $200-300. Also a few do's and don'ts would be appreciated because its going to be my first time contacting a service provider.
    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../21061406.html

    If you're into Asians may I recommend these ladies in Sterling, not far from 28. $200 BBFS CIP.

  5. #15684
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMatt  [View Original Post]
    Can't understand who would pay that much for these girls. Completely insane.
    Better be an actual pornstar for that kind of hourly rate god damn.

  6. #15683
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    WTF is she smoking. This is some serious GPS.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...d/618906777822

    These chicks are going overboard. This is price gouging to the max.
    Was trying to decide between her and this one: https://tryst.link/escort/natalia-montana-kills.

    Can't understand who would pay that much for these girls. Completely insane.

  7. #15682
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceuss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows any service provider near Ashburn area? Preferably looking for BBFS but anything w FS is fine by me. Preferably looking in the price range of $200-300. Also a few do's and don'ts would be appreciated because its going to be my first time contacting a service provider.
    1) RTFF.

    2) Don't do BBFS.

    3) RTFF.

  8. #15681
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyazn128  [View Original Post]
    My experiences were not in line with any of these comments. Do your research and trust me when I say the profile is fake.
    She is real. She started with SA and that is where I met her. Seen her a bunch of times. She is open to anything. When I saw the Alexis profile it had some of the same pics she sent me.

  9. #15680

    Try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceuss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows any service provider near Ashburn area? Preferably looking for BBFS but anything w FS is fine by me. Preferably looking in the price range of $200-300. Also a few do's and don'ts would be appreciated because its going to be my first time contacting a service provider.
    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ashburn/

  10. #15679

    Crazy Right

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    WTF is she smoking. This is some serious GPS.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...d/618906777822

    These chicks are going overboard. This is price gouging to the max.
    Funny thing is, she has been in a few towns I've traveled for business. I seen $$$$$ and was like who pumped her head up. I remember a review on nova board a year ago. And when I first looked at her pics. I figured a SW that just found a way to Post.

  11. #15678
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...p/817783432071

    Tootsie in woodbridge contacted was told 200 for half.

    Qk 130 but no FS allowed. FS only with half hour. This girl.

    Out of her mind. Hope you guys not going to falls for that.
    Same thing I said. No good pics. In a shit hole hotel in Dumfries and asking for crazy donation. I don't get it. Pretty sure she uses too.

  12. #15677

    Ehh is it really though?

    She was quoting 350 like last year so she already had gps for her looks and services. Just matching what she sees from her Tryst friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    WTF is she smoking. This is some serious GPS.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...d/618906777822

    These chicks are going overboard. This is price gouging to the max.

  13. #15676

    Allie can show you wonderland

    WTF is she smoking. This is some serious GPS.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...d/618906777822

    These chicks are going overboard. This is price gouging to the max.

  14. #15675

    Redhead aubrey

    I'm convinced she doesn't post a lot is because she has job and dates sugar daddies.

    She is for sure great and enthusiastic at what she does so I can't complain about her prices. A lot of providers hate their jobs, limited menu, using old pics, or body has heavily declined. You don't have to deal with any of that when meeting aubrey.

  15. #15674

    Looking for contacts

    Does anyone knows any service provider near Ashburn area? Preferably looking for BBFS but anything w FS is fine by me. Preferably looking in the price range of $200-300. Also a few do's and don'ts would be appreciated because its going to be my first time contacting a service provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape