Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25081

    Monique

    Anyone heard from here lately. Last day I heard from her was on Sat. Sent a few text since and haven't heard back which is a little odd.

  2. #25080

    Fake / Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Anyone had the pleasure with her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/418567664040

    Sad she's from Richmond.
    Short answer is save yourself the time it's a scam.

    Long answer I hit up an ad similar to that one about a year ago with those exact pictures. Communication was good until they wanted a deposit, I declined and said I only do cash. Didn't hear back from the original number but got a text from a different one about an hour later, presumably either the scammer or a pimp, threatening me about wasting their time and if I don't send them money they are coming for me. Didn't reply, blocked the number and moved on.

  3. #25079

    Anyone know this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/039770822000

    Anyone know this one?

    Says she's in and. Dinwiddie.

  4. #25078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Anyone had the pleasure with her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/418567664040

    Sad she's from Richmond.
    Get the fakey vibes. Ask if she accepts cash see cashapp PayPal but no cash. Do you image search bet you it's not her. Be safe.

  5. #25077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I didn't go because the pictures they sent are Asians and they told three Asians available today to pick. I asked for Latina and they said I can see more on the way over.

    Regarding VIP. LOL I haven't even paid for one hour. Every time I go prepared for one hour but never got anyone worth spending from ACS.
    Be surprised if we get Latinas. They will tell you anything to get you. I've been in game for long time and never seen a Latina here in Richmond. Go north Washington or New York you have better chance and even then diamond in the rough. Use Eros or tryst they loaded with them.

  6. #25076

    Arabic beauty

    Hi fellas,

    Anyone had the pleasure with her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/418567664040

    Sad she's from Richmond.

  7. #25075

    Acs not lcs

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/315793714878

    Had a weird experience.

    Arrived at the site and 2 girls in the room. One was in bed under covers. The other one was getting ready. I stuck around but looking back I should have left. I wish it was a Latin but whatever. The communication was not great, the environment was not great. The girls looked pretty good so I stuck around. One girl went outside and the other one got to work. It was very mechanical.

  8. #25074

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full, so to continue our convo this is not the same chick I was talking about. I'll be reaching out to Vixen soon. Here's the one I was talking about https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555 with her updated number.
    I can confirm with certainty that these are two different girls. I visited the one in your ad that goes by MJ. She is a little thicker in person than what she appears in the pics. Service was decent, a little bigger in person than I prefer. The weight listed in her ad is probably accurate, about 150 ish. She got the job done and had a good attitude, but not for me.

  9. #25073

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with Jodi? Huge tits and would give the best gum jobs ever. Last I heard she got married and moved to NOVA. Anyone been in contact with her? Would love to hit her up. Any help is great help!
    Was just thinking about her. She was a lot of fun. PM if you hear back about her.

    Teri was great too. Not really sure what ever happened to her.

  10. #25072

    Acs / lcs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Did you go see them or did they text you a picture? I just heard from them that they are Latina. But who knows. Also has anyone EVER paid for the VIP up charge?
    I didn't go because the pictures they sent are Asians and they told three Asians available today to pick. I asked for Latina and they said I can see more on the way over.

    Regarding VIP. LOL I haven't even paid for one hour. Every time I go prepared for one hour but never got anyone worth spending from ACS.

  11. #25071

    Lcs / acs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad which is a normal ACS but advertised as Latina. Just checked with them and got three girls pics in a motel at broad street but all of them were Asians. I asked for Latinas and got reply that they are coming.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/315793714878
    Did you go see them or did they text you a picture? I just heard from them that they are Latina. But who knows. Also has anyone EVER paid for the VIP up charge?

  12. #25070

    Re: Out of towner

    She is requesting a deposit to book with her. In most cases, if not all, it is a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay1  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the Richmond area for a few days and wanted intel on this one. I do not know her name and but it appears she post regularly. I have look back through several pages to see if someone has had a review with an attached link with no luck.

    Also not to be a dick / critic but it helps to add a link if you post a reviews.

    https://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fem...e/511351498328

  13. #25069

    Sofee

    Just wondering if any one has heard from sofee lately, I haven't seen or heard from her in over a year. She has been a go to of mine for close to 7 years, and always has been a solid provider for me. Hope all is well with her. Any info is appreciated.

  14. #25068

    Appreciate iy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa  [View Original Post]
    See my last report on the top girl.
    Thanks, I'm trying to decide between her and Taryn no, good problem to have.

  15. #25067

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Richva  [View Original Post]
    Does her number still end with 4836?
    No, Retraction, she does not want to see old members. My mistake, Please retract my post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape