Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4227

    Ig? Are you able to share the username? Please through dm?

    Ig? Are you able to share the username? Please through dm?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    End of 2020. Her asking price was way too much for me. I do follow her on IG and through her recent story pics it looks like shes been partying hard. And its starting to take its toll. Hopefully she can be had for much less down the road.

  2. #4226

    Do not send money ahead of time

    For any reason! It's always a scam. I myself had my third date with another hotti. She wouldn't budge off of $500 ppm. She was good looking but not that good looking. Getting laid twice or going on a a mini vacation paying that amount? I don't know where they get this number? GPS I think it's spreading like wildfire!

    On another note I have a smoking hot young lady where negotiated down from 5 to 3 that I will be hopefully meeting tomorrow morning. I will report back later.

    Poo.

  3. #4225

    Agreed

    Got taken by one yesterday. I don't normally fall for the stupid scams but she really worked me over almost a week until I was going to meet her. Felt like I had enough details about her to be confident she was real, but ghosted me for some gas $ and a little more when we were planning to meet, and had me drive almost an hour in her direction.

    I was as annoyed by wasting the drive as I was the $. Well, and felt like an idiot for being duped.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Agree with BMD, its a slog to find the gems. Morw gakes and scammers there now than I have ever seen.

    There are some real ones out there. Pretty much 250-300 ppm will be the norm. Most want you to host, so, its up to you what your budget is.

    Anyone asking for money up front in any form or wants to only talk on whatsapp, run away, they are scammers.

  4. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Damn, man, I wish I'd gotten to know her when she was around and I'm glad I didn't at the same time. If I did I'd be broke now, even at $1-200. She's stunning, but personally I think it's too bad she has aftermarket boobs (and maybe lips?)
    The tits are aftermarket, she didn't have them back in the day. The lips though, are hers. She's stunning.

  5. #4223

    In case you missed it

    I think this chick is on her 9th profile https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-a20b09db78aa.

  6. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    My ATF sugar baby has really moved up in the world. To think I used to bang that for an entire afternoon for $100-$200.

    https://youtu.be/HC9vRBiTbUE
    Damn, man, I wish I'd gotten to know her when she was around and I'm glad I didn't at the same time. If I did I'd be broke now, even at $1-200. She's stunning, but personally I think it's too bad she has aftermarket boobs (and maybe lips?)

  7. #4221
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    My ATF sugar baby has really moved up in the world. To think I used to bang that for an entire afternoon for $100-$200.

    https://youtu.be/HC9vRBiTbUE
    Looks like she no longer has insta?

  8. #4220

    I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is real but a flake. Hasn't asked for $ up front yet but will text then disappear. I stopped playing her game just yesterday. She also said she is in West Hartford not Rocky Hill. Poo.
    She changed her address again, now she's in Greenwich. Better stay away I feel.

  9. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is real but a flake. Hasn't asked for $ up front yet but will text then disappear. I stopped playing her game just yesterday. She also said she is in West Hartford not Rocky Hill. Poo.
    Here is one that happened to me with. Texted me. Then I just asked couple questions and gone. Tried again. Crickets. She is hottie.

    Just example of the hot ones get too many offers. I think that is reason SA sucks now in Connecticut. Too many guys chasing too few.

    Well if you one of you got her. Nice work. I didn't even get past her saying I live in New Britain.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-0036656714ad

  10. #4218

    Blast from the past

    My ATF sugar baby has really moved up in the world. To think I used to bang that for an entire afternoon for $100-$200.

    https://youtu.be/HC9vRBiTbUE

  11. #4217

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Has anyone contacted / connected this one from RockyHill area?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-478cc0c22915
    Is real but a flake. Hasn't asked for $ up front yet but will text then disappear. I stopped playing her game just yesterday. She also said she is in West Hartford not Rocky Hill. Poo.

  12. #4216

    Honeyyy

    Hey guys,

    Has anyone contacted / connected this one from RockyHill area?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-478cc0c22915

  13. #4215

    Don't Waste Your Money

    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne203  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas?! Hoping I can get some help. I just wanted to check it out and see what's there so I haven't gone premium yet but every time I go to a profile it says unavailable. I'm guessing I have to upgrade to even see profiles. Is that right? I do want to meet a few so I may upgrade anyway. Just wondering if anyone had this problem in the beginning. You guys are throwing good info out here so much appreciated. Stg girls are just too drugged out and unreliable.
    In the last mont I have chatted with a BUNCH of lovely ladies. All turned out to be scams or flakes with the exception of 3. One was too far, one wanted 500 per meet and one that I scored with was the Diamond in the rough. Petite, sexy and inexpensive.

    One for 60 are not great odds but she was a great lay! I even encountered what I think was a guy wit at least 3 ads trying to get cashapp from me. I change up my profile pic and heading occasionally.

    When they message you and say" I'm lying her in bed all wet" their next line is usually money for pics. It's a grand waste of time but my found diamond is far better than anything on the street or STG!

    Poo.

    P.S. I’m sure my “diamond in the rough” is the same diamond being pounded out by everyone else. If you want to confirm just PM me.

  14. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne203  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas?! Hoping I can get some help. I just wanted to check it out and see what's there so I haven't gone premium yet but every time I go to a profile it says unavailable. I'm guessing I have to upgrade to even see profiles. Is that right? I do want to meet a few so I may upgrade anyway. Just wondering if anyone had this problem in the beginning. You guys are throwing good info out here so much appreciated. Stg girls are just too drugged out and unreliable.
    There are 3 reasons you can't see the profile.

    1) they have discontinued their account.

    2) they have blocked you.

    3) they have been banned by seeking.

    My opinion is these are mostly #3 and have been banned for terms of service issues after being reported for things like platonic relationships, selling content, prostitution, or scamming.

  15. #4213

    Haven't upgraded the premium.

    What's up fellas?! Hoping I can get some help. I just wanted to check it out and see what's there so I haven't gone premium yet but every time I go to a profile it says unavailable. I'm guessing I have to upgrade to even see profiles. Is that right? I do want to meet a few so I may upgrade anyway. Just wondering if anyone had this problem in the beginning. You guys are throwing good info out here so much appreciated. Stg girls are just too drugged out and unreliable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape