Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 15296
-
05-18-22 01:17 #7541Regular Member

Posts: 22Fiona at NYAF
Seen Fiona before but at a different joint. I have been wanting to see Fiona again for a while but couldn't find time, and on "The day" I can sneak out (yea I didn't call, whereas I really should have) and ran there, I saw a notice on the door where the place is closed. I was back home and sad for a few days until I was notified via text that she is starting somewhere else in NYAF, and on the day of the actual visit I suddenly realized why I haven't been seeing Sally for a while, Jesus. As I couldn't be anymore happier than I already am getting an appointment with Fiona, I waited in one of the smaller rooms (others were occupied) first left from the bar. Fiona walked in and I asked about shower I told her I am not wasting a split minute to do those stuff.
She was the same cute petite Fiona I remember. Five feet 1 Natural B or maybe Cs? She greets me like she usually does, sultry and slutty flirter this one.
I decline the shower and asked for a cover and lubed up and striped her not-so-much-on clothes for an immediate FS. Fiona laughed saying I am already rock hard before she came in, I'm like you have any idea how many times I had to jerk off thinking of you the past 3 weeks? Seems she is somewhat enjoying this instant FS thing as well; her expression is kind of giving it away. After I popped, we head to shower room to wash off the sweat and do a little cleaning for the BBBJ, and some quick light rimming in there (just standing, raising up a leg and open my butt cheek only). Going back for a 2nd round, I throw her on the bed and say it is my turn to taste her, some rigorous nipple teasing and DATY have gotten me a second rise, I also sucked on her toe just because I know she loves that and charged in when Fiona is rolling her eyes up. One reason I kept doing mish with Fiona is I really like her fuckface, especially the moment I invaded in. And Mish / CG I get to see all of it. Somehow, I think her face is less enjoying the sex during CG, but I could totally be wrong or biased just because my junior is not as good in CG position. Mish is also really good for DFK during FS, which I like it a lot. Great session after a few weeks blank, and I swear I will do 90 minutes or longer next time, if possible, because when Sally invited me out saying my times is up and she have another client waiting I am already semi hard again.
-
05-18-22 01:15 #7540Regular Member

Posts: 22Rimming & 200
I dunno. You can get rimmed without spending more than 200, but it's not going to be at the level of the 300/320 places. Those are where I go for it. Sub 200 your better bet is in Chinatown I would think. But again, I don't think the experience is going to be at the same level.
Originally Posted by Mhwoz615
[View Original Post]
How's the rimming in BK?
-
05-17-22 19:38 #7539Regular Member

Posts: 7Iso rimming
What's up fellas.
Been mongering between Bk and Manhattan for the last two years now. Hit a couple spots off 6th /48th in BK then also near Times Square on 46th and near Madison Sq Park on 26th / Broadway. All AMP since that's more my speed, but I'm looking for providers that do rimming. I know some of the true GFE spots do that as part of their deal but I'm hoping to keep my spending within the realm of $200 or less.
Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be FS. Doesn't have to be Asian. Just looking for a good rim and release.
Thanks in advance!
-
05-17-22 13:23 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 32NYAF Question
Fellas,
I am kind of itching to give NYAF a try and was wondering what the verification is like (if there is any). I did go to NYAW before but it was a couple years ago. PM if more appropriate. Thanks.
-
05-17-22 11:24 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 88Peach Spa – Value price GFE with Naughty Lexi
Latest visit to Peach Spa. MMS hooked me up with Lexi, who was a little raunchy and very willing. Went up the elevator, walked in and greeted with a warm smile by the mamasan, who looked like she was just chilling out waiting for me, LOL. She put me in the room and told me to wait for Lexi.
After I forked over the house toll, Lexi gave me a good shower to get cleaned up, then I got a solid massage for a good half hour. For real, this was one of the best massages I have ever gotten even at a professional place. Maybe I caught her on a good day LOL. She touched every part of my body and I truly felt relaxed. After hard massage came feather touch, than flip and oh man, it got wonderful. Started with a slow, deep BBBJ, than the cover went on, and she gave me another brief minute of CBJ. Lexi boobs are big D cups, and she was happy for me to play with and suck on her nice nipples. Her attitude and service generally are professionally raunchy.
Anyway, at this point she climbed on top and rode me for around 5 minutes before we switched positions and I pounded her out for another 5 or 6 minutes until I busted. Overall an excellent AMP experience. Lexi's english isn't bad, she knows some English dirty talk, has fuck me eyes and knows how to work them. Eye contact during the BBBJ was memorable. Body in good shape. About 5-4 or 5-5, and the great boobs of course. I got the full hour and wasn't rushed.
Total damage was 280. First time with a GFE girl at Peach, but its basically a good value compared with the 320 or 350 spots, for the same service. I guess if you wanted 2 pops maybe it would end up the same. But Lexi still a quality time, especially if you're like me and the naughty style suits you.
-
05-17-22 08:51 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 138Foxy bodywork
What is the damage for this place?
Originally Posted by Egotistic
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 11:08 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 594Number is legit, try calling instead of texting. You got the number because you saw their Twitter, or someone recommended them, or whatever. But be prepared for screening.
Originally Posted by Ricmelano88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 06:48 #7534Asswipe

Posts: 379They screen.
Originally Posted by Ricmelano88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 00:00 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 36Just tell them the truth. Def not a weird response if you really think about it.
Originally Posted by Ricmelano88
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 23:08 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 66NYaF. Fiona / YoYo
After reading on a number of boards that Fiona was back on rotation, I had to secure my spot. Finally Fiona again!! The last time I had a session with her was at NYAW too long ago she cam in the room holding YoYo's hand and dry humping her and asked me with her horny puppy eye "two girls? " how can I refuse. Let's get-we done.
Fiona is hotter than ever and feels refreshed and just on and into anything. Yoyo turns around to show me her body and I kid you not her ass is not to be missed she wasn't born with her tits but these mm c / d? Pair fit her well.
We started the hr with these two vixens dfk-big me in some sort of sick twisted three way and I loved it. But since I was really excited to se Fiona again I kinda pushed her down for bbj that only she knows how to do.
We never made it to the shower, yoyo pushed Fiona away and showed off her bbj moves. Ugh she's so good she really surprised me with the eye contact. I almost empty my tank but manage to hold off and ask them to make out a bit so I can chill. They rotate between Making out and jerking me off. Yoyo wraps me up and starts riding me at this point the edible kicked in so everything seems as a blur I just remember pussy in my face, yo-yo's ass bent over as I rim her, face fucking Fiona, moaning, baby this baby that. I do remember the explosive double finish all over their tits and the reason I remember it is because yoyo was licking it off off Fiona's tits while Fiona was looking right at me. A definite repeat minus the editable or half the amount next time.
-
05-15-22 22:19 #7531Regular Member

Posts: 14DDY Mia
Originally wanted Ada, but wasn't available. Was told new girl Mia was available. I get hesitant with new girls based on past experiences. Nowhere to be found on website, but the other girls MMS told me about I've seen before. I figured she's better than nothing. I'll take the surprise and can always stick with 30 minutes depending on first impression. What the hell lets do it!
Got the bigger room. A few minutes later comes in a incredibly attractive younger looking girl (My guess is early 20's, 5'3, soft B cups). One glance at her face and figure and I changed my idea of half hour to one hour. Great decision.
Super passionate throughout the session starting with extended dfk and preview bbj.
Very good English and was able to hold a conversation very easily.
1 pop. $320. Really seems to enjoy what she does. Best session I've had to date and I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon. Treat her well boys.
-
05-15-22 18:28 #7530Regular Member

Posts: 1First timer. Please help
Hi,. A first timer and a complete newbie.
I've heard DDY has great reviews. Is the number on their website legit?
I texted them and got some weird response. Like how did I get this number.
-
05-15-22 13:04 #7529Regular Member

Posts: 5Serenity Spa. Japanese Yumi
Went to serenity spa over a year ago and haven't frequented the E. Village much since. Finished some shopping in the area and decided to stop by. Called ahead and told to come in.
Older woman lets me in the room with a hot tub. Was hoping we would use it but wasn't in the cards. Settlement of 80-140 as soon as she came in and let her know what I want.
Yumi is I spinner with a cute face. I would say mid 30's. Slender body with pair of natural C. I'd call her an attractive woman for sure. She speaks Japanese and a little English. Gave me a TS with a body slide. Did some BBJ. Definitely takes care of her skin. She had her hair in a brown reddish color. In the room she gave an awesome BBJ. She looks good on all 4 while BBJ as I see the shadow of her shape in the dimly red lit room. Kept on BBJ until I almost CIM. She's tiny and makes these cute moans as she BBJ. Put the balloon on me and started with CG then mish and switched to doggie as she moans started to pound hard and she gets really wet. Ended in DS and laid both of us breathing hard and winded. She's down to please seemingly.
Spoke to her in the very few Japanese words I know as she gave me a quick shower before I left. She's very pleasant and I definitely enjoyed her company for that hour. Told me she is going back to Japan in a couple of weeks.
-
05-15-22 11:34 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 551Daisy WSD
Wasup everyone it's been a while since I went to a AMP in Manhattan anyways I was looking around since I been to nyaw ddy I never been to wsd I decided my luck I was originally supposed to see Gaga since I like older women MILF got here told me she been working all day to try a different girl I was given some girl with brownish hair riho I think didn't want her rate is 4 bills on top of that she just finished a session with another guy pass she told me she had a young girl 23 I was introduced to Daisy I don't usually go for young girls because I can get them in the real world I do this for the fantasy of banging a older women anyways I gave a shot she was really sweet polite girl we hold hands to the room where she told me to get undress for ts we chatted her English is great no accent we walk to the table shower which turn into DFK no rush so far so good she said let go have fun the room so we dry up and we got into DFK again ask her for DATY some 69 follow by some doggy I slip out of missionary warm her I was done soon she said to CIM busted a big one I been holding for weeks not sure if she sallow it didn't see any paper towel she ask me if I wanted to shower again I told her sure where we chatted the rest of the time about our life pictures are accurate that is her on the pics she has a couple of tats nothing crazy overall great service I was never rush or knock on the door sweet girl.
Damage 3.6 I tip her as well.
-
05-14-22 09:22 #7527Regular Member

Posts: 6Daisy at WSD
Went to go try out Daisy at WSD and it was the best decision I made all week. Love her body and the tattoos, her English is great and can hold an actual conversation. Get there and start off with the table shower. Her massage is on point, which I normally don't expect but pleasantly surprised. Moves on to a great BBBJ, almost nut right there and then. We get back to the room, keep it going with some 69, her kitty is just perfect. Puts on the condom, she rides me for a bit, we switch to mish for a while, and then put her in doggy where I blow my load. Overall great experience and will return. Damage is 3. 60.












Reply With Quote





