Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 40000
-
05-16-22 14:39 #26905Senior Member

Posts: 534819 + 3 Bills = Yikes
3 Benjis total, for FS, at a MP just continues to push the boundaries. House fee of. 6 or. 7 puts the L3 service charge at $2. 3 if not $2. 4. And it was rushed?! Those are well above AAMP prices, let alone L3 at a MP. No thanks, not for me.
Originally Posted by Eeldred
[View Original Post]
Some of these girls come in hot, with these preposterous numbers. You have to know when and how to negotiate and if you need to call bullsh!% on them.
How's it go? "Know when to hold 'them, know when to fold 'them".
-
05-16-22 13:10 #26904Senior Member

Posts: 56[Deleted by Admin]
-
05-16-22 12:14 #26903Senior Member

Posts: 808That's what I was calling out, a hard money lender knowing their target audience is probably searching the internet for rub and tug spots.
Originally Posted by SouthpawTom
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 12:06 #26902Senior Member

Posts: 148Totally a bot! A hot looking bot, but a bot!
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 11:14 #26901Senior Member

Posts: 262Looks like they had all their scams on one page and pasted too much!
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:38 #26900Senior Member

Posts: 808Have to respect the hustle.
-
05-15-22 22:47 #26899Senior Member

Posts: 273Ass licking
Hey Charlie that sounds like an ass the size of a highway billboard.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 22:40 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 373It really is much harder to get the full hour in Chicago compared to New York.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 18:39 #26897Senior Member

Posts: 412Hhr vs hr
I tend to do the hour if its only $20 difference. It gives you an excuse to try to slow things down (key word is "try", doesn't always work).
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 18:32 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 412$$$
Thanks for the review, I find it very helpful and informative to know what other mongers pay. Seems like you enjoyed yourself, which is the overall goal however if I felt rushed even after dishing out 3 bills I'd have a hard time finding it worth it for me.
Originally Posted by Eeldred
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 17:09 #26895Senior Member

Posts: 373Yuyu at Comfort
Saw Yuyu at Comfort today. Booked for an hour but only got half an hour, which seems to just be the Chicago way. She actually gave me some money back and apologized.
4 for hhr or. 6 for hr. $100 for extras. I thought she was very attractive and the massage was great. On the flip she'll get naked and sit on your face and it's heavenly. I'm probably going to go back and try to get the full hour. An hour for 1. 6 is just much better than hhr for 1. 4, but I understand why the women prefer the half hour. But for me the massage is important, it's not just sex, it's human connection and touch.
Still, I wasn't disappointed with what I paid for what I got.
-
05-15-22 15:25 #26894Regular Member

Posts: 8Any updates?
Very interested in finding out more about this place, anyone heard anything?
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 15:15 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 1712Not sure about the spas where you are from, but in Chicago spas like BHC and 819 new girls come every 10-15 days. So, if and when you do get back here, the girls won't be the same.
Originally Posted by Sleep
[View Original Post]
I have made this statement before, it's not about which place you go it's about which girl you get and how you connect with the girl. Those girls are indy, they don't work for the spas. They come and go and in some cases they come and never return.
And this business is YMMV. For example, Yumi was telling me that this 350 lbs guy asked her to lick his ass. She just couldn't do it. She was afraid of suffocation as her head is not that big and the guy's ass is simply too big.
-
05-15-22 14:11 #26892Regular Member

Posts: 19BHC Joanna
I went to 819 and met with Joanna. She is a 8.5 out of 10 with looks. Great ass, little pouch on stomach (looked liked a C Section wound). Her BBBJ was ok and I pounded her good and she did let me DATY which was really nice because she tasted good. She did give me a table shower after which was better since I was kinda sweaty. Over all experience was good, just felt little rushed. Total damage was 3 bills which was a little on high end but overall she was worth it.
-
05-15-22 12:14 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 336Being asked for a selfie is common when meeting at a hotel / apartment ect, some of them even ask for a dick pic holding a certain amount of fingers or a pic of your driver's license. Other than those I haven't heard of being asked for hotel or outfit pics, but it's very possible. The main way I usually make sure I'm not walking into a scam is I look for at least a few reviews on here from trusted seniors only, PM them if there's any other info I should know about that provider. Don't listen to anyone who has zero post history or only a few posts that are repetitive / suspicious.
Originally Posted by MrBellJar
[View Original Post]
There's some spam / troll accounts on here pretending to be mongers just to advertise their fluke ads. The admins on these forums usually delete those posts but sometimes one might slip through.









Reply With Quote




