Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 615 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #6599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Calliespring

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-5214f941bb54

    Got PMd by this one and I've seen her come and go off of SA over the last few years.

    Anyone have any info.
    I included some data on her in my last summary. She is real and somewhat matches her pictures. However, when I met her for a MnG I discovered she is a BBW. In addition, she told me she gets $600-700 per meet just to hang out. Our meeting ended quickly with lot's of politeness on both sides. Maybe, in my case, she just didn't like what she saw and will make a better deal for you.

    BAM.

  2. #6598

    StephanieBird367

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure why but I am finding fewer obvious crypto-scammers recently. I used to easily spot two or three a day. I have fewer than that for the week now. TGIF!

    Waterbaby: I have info on this profile including PII. This is her second time on the site. She does not respond to me. I can highly recommend! Details for contributing seniors.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ae7471ce833a


    HotSocialite: lives in Richmond, IN, very hot IRL but no sex!, Rinser, I have PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-38867372edeb


    Cheekyrebecca: since 3-20, shared her number, wants online only, will not meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-2cd1cf6ebe34


    Sugarbaby1: not sure if I reported before. Salena in Englewood, Nando1, tries to get money prior to meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-a885ac90c9a4


    Smith19: seems like a normal profile but using a stolen pic from 2019: https://twitter.com/MireilleAubert4?.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-b4aec1ebb0a2


    Zoe: Profile says California, KY. Picture is for a chick from Riverside, CA; Probably living now in Florida. https://twitter.com/itsjaacky_ ; https://www.instagram.com/itsjaacky/...jaacky?lang=en.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PppYg5ozpZgVeD


    StephanieBird637: Eager to meet. Comes off like UTR. Plays a long game. Made an appointment to meet. Made me pick the place but did not care where it was. Claimed to be picking her car up at the shop then on her way to me. Guess what happened? Her credit card could cover all the bill except $50 which she asked me to send. I offered to bring her the money and a little more if she would give me the address. Aaaaand, ghosting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-e8803101556b


    BrilliantSeductress: classic crypto-scammer, my first in several days. I was beginning to think they had dried up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-559344b47ac2


    Cami Rox: using pictures from 1993! The pics are older than she is.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-0110e30b9da8


    Calliespring: not a scammer. She is real and matches her pictures but the pics are misleading. She is a BBW who asks 600-700 per meet just to hang out. I have her PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-5214f941bb54


    ArtisticGambler: 34, Indy?, classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-af67f8fcd0a2


    BAM.
    Had a similar experience with StephanieBird367. Was suppose to meet and I had to cancel because her car was not going to be done in time. Set up lunch meeting a few days later and thinking was still an issue because car.

    Was supposedly still in garage. I got suspicious and asked for selfie with her holding up my name. She then ghosted me. I suspect a scammmer.

  3. #6597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    New List

    I am not sure why but I am finding fewer obvious crypto-scammers recently. I used to easily spot two or three a day. I have fewer than that for the week now. TGIF!

    Waterbaby: I have info on this profile including PII. This is her second time on the site. She does not respond to me. I can highly recommend! Details for contributing seniors.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ae7471ce833a


    HotSocialite: lives in Richmond, IN, very hot IRL but no sex!, Rinser, I have PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-38867372edeb


    Cheekyrebecca: since 3-20, shared her number, wants online only, will not meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-2cd1cf6ebe34


    Sugarbaby1: not sure if I reported before. Salena in Englewood, Nando1, tries to get money prior to meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-a885ac90c9a4


    Smith19: seems like a normal profile but using a stolen pic from 2019: https://twitter.com/MireilleAubert4?.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-b4aec1ebb0a2


    Zoe: Profile says California, KY. Picture is for a chick from Riverside, CA; Probably living now in Florida. https://twitter.com/itsjaacky_ ; https://www.instagram.com/itsjaacky/...jaacky?lang=en.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PppYg5ozpZgVeD


    StephanieBird637: Eager to meet. Comes off like UTR. Plays a long game. Made an appointment to meet. Made me pick the place but did not care where it was. Claimed to be picking her car up at the shop then on her way to me. Guess what happened? Her credit card could cover all the bill except $50 which she asked me to send. I offered to bring her the money and a little more if she would give me the address. Aaaaand, ghosting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-e8803101556b


    BrilliantSeductress: classic crypto-scammer, my first in several days. I was beginning to think they had dried up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-559344b47ac2


    Cami Rox: using pictures from 1993! The pics are older than she is.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-0110e30b9da8


    Calliespring: not a scammer. She is real and matches her pictures but the pics are misleading. She is a BBW who asks 600-700 per meet just to hang out. I have her PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-5214f941bb54


    ArtisticGambler: 34, Indy?, classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-af67f8fcd0a2


    BAM.

  4. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you meant this well but it betrays a complete lack of sympathy or understanding of the banning process. I received a notice that said I was reported for scamming! No example ever given. I have never asked anyone for anything much less money. Which of my behaviors triggered this? I have no idea. I am currently under suspension for spamming. I send similar approach messages to new profiles. Is that spamming? I am cautious to alter my messages but I still got reported. I once suggested someone try OF instead selling online to Seeking members. That got me a warning. I now know to avoid doing that. I know the OF comment triggered things because of how the warning was worded and its close proximity to the message. This knowledge is the exception rather than the rule.

    Net: Men are getting banned and are given little to no explanation of what they did wrong. Given other behaviors by the site, I suspect they chuckle when they can find an excuse to ban someone. They probably know men are jumping through hoops to get back on. Because they keep your money from the first profile and get a new payment from the second, they have an incentive to ban heavy users liberally. SMDH! Is there a real lawyer who needs some class action 'action' here?.
    Thanks for the supposed "education" but I have been on the site (s) for a long time. Have had multiple conversations and still do. Discuss options and let them know when I think its a scam or when I'm not interested. Never been banned or threatened to be banned. Maybe your clear amount of activity is what is triggering them on you. The reference asking for a "class action" suit made me laugh BTW.

  5. #6595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Stop being like that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should stop doing what you are doing or saying to get banned.
    I am sure you meant this well but it betrays a complete lack of sympathy or understanding of the banning process. I received a notice that said I was reported for scamming! No example ever given. I have never asked anyone for anything much less money. Which of my behaviors triggered this? I have no idea. I am currently under suspension for spamming. I send similar approach messages to new profiles. Is that spamming? I am cautious to alter my messages but I still got reported. I once suggested someone try OF instead selling online to Seeking members. That got me a warning. I now know to avoid doing that. I know the OF comment triggered things because of how the warning was worded and its close proximity to the message. This knowledge is the exception rather than the rule.

    Net: Men are getting banned and are given little to no explanation of what they did wrong. Given other behaviors by the site, I suspect they chuckle when they can find an excuse to ban someone. They probably know men are jumping through hoops to get back on. Because they keep your money from the first profile and get a new payment from the second, they have an incentive to ban heavy users liberally. SMDH! Is there a real lawyer who needs some class action 'action' here?

    BAM.

  6. #6594

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Help, I am banned from SA. I was using my desktop through my home wifi. I need more details about this VPN software I need. Where do I get it? What's the cost? Easy to install? Does it impact any thing else?

    TIA. P2020.
    I use Nord and also have Mozilla's VPN. Its really easy to install. The cost ranges from yearly to monthly. Right now Nord is running a 2 year deal for $79 bucks.

  7. #6593

    Banned

    Help, I am banned from SA. I was using my desktop through my home wifi. I need more details about this VPN software I need. Where do I get it? What's the cost? Easy to install? Does it impact any thing else?

    TIA. P2020.

  8. #6592
    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    I got banned from tinder and had to get a new cheap phone, new email, pre-paid credit card and I was able to start a new account. Still used my wi-fi, although I restarted it. Used the same pictures but used a program (Fawkes) to scrub the photos. Tinder you can use any pre paid credit cards but I believe for Seeking you have to get ones where an address is attached. I imagine the process to get back on Seeking is similar to Tinder.

    It's just a matter of time before I get banned from Seeking I imagine. They are going crazy with the banning. That's good they are starting off with the temp ban for BAM. I only heard that you got the permanent ban and it was rare for them to give you access to your account again. Hopefully this is a change they are making since it seems like the girls have a big say in people getting banned.

    Tinder is not anything close to what it used to be. Same with AM. That is a big problem with all this, all the other sites are getting harder to use and there is nothing new stepping up.
    Maybe you should stop doing what you are doing or saying to get banned.

  9. #6591
    Quote Originally Posted by IGiveVitaminD  [View Original Post]
    I personally haven't tried that but I feel it won't work because most sites track what it's called public IP address that is given by your internet provider and rarely resets. That public IP gives away your overall location not necessarily your exact location but as close as your zip code.

    That's why masking your location using a VPN while connected though home WiFi is what I'd recommend.
    I don't think they are using any network, browser or OS information to blacklist anyone. I my experience the banning was based on CC info and PIC's. Using a vanillaone visa and different pics should get you past the gatekeepers.

  10. #6590
    I got banned from tinder and had to get a new cheap phone, new email, pre-paid credit card and I was able to start a new account. Still used my wi-fi, although I restarted it. Used the same pictures but used a program (Fawkes) to scrub the photos. Tinder you can use any pre paid credit cards but I believe for Seeking you have to get ones where an address is attached. I imagine the process to get back on Seeking is similar to Tinder.

    It's just a matter of time before I get banned from Seeking I imagine. They are going crazy with the banning. That's good they are starting off with the temp ban for BAM. I only heard that you got the permanent ban and it was rare for them to give you access to your account again. Hopefully this is a change they are making since it seems like the girls have a big say in people getting banned.

    Tinder is not anything close to what it used to be. Same with AM. That is a big problem with all this, all the other sites are getting harder to use and there is nothing new stepping up.

  11. #6589
    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    Does restarting your modem work? Doesn't that give you a new IP?
    I personally haven't tried that but I feel it won't work because most sites track what it's called public IP address that is given by your internet provider and rarely resets. That public IP gives away your overall location not necessarily your exact location but as close as your zip code.

    That's why masking your location using a VPN while connected though home WiFi is what I'd recommend.

  12. #6588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    Does restarting your modem work? Doesn't that give you a new IP?
    Not always. DHCP will assign the first free IP address in the subnet. In a lot of areas, most IP addresses are taken, so the first free IP will have a good chance of being the same one that you just released.

    But you're assuming that they only use UP address tracking. Cookies, SysID, browser serials, all are unique identifiers that a site can use.

  13. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by IGiveVitaminD  [View Original Post]
    If your account got banned using your home WIFI, don't log on / in using home wi-fi without having a VPN software in your computer. They will track your IP again.
    Does restarting your modem work? Doesn't that give you a new IP?

  14. #6586

    Suspended from SA?

    If for whatever reason your account is being suspended, these are some tips could help:

    1. Make a new email not similar to the previous one.

    2. If your account got banned using your phone internet. Do not use Google to sign on / in. Don't use their app. They can track your IP and ban your new account. Log in using the Google Incognito mode OR download a VPN app to connect to the internet then their site.

    If your account got banned using your home WIFI, don't log on / in using home wi-fi without having a VPN software in your computer. They will track your IP again.

    3. Don't recycle banned pics, they use face recognition softwares.

    4. For payment methods don't use the same old CC that you used in your banned account. They track the CC #.

    5. For billing purposes you can use the name as appears on your new card. Use a burner cell phone number because sometimes you need to verify. As for address use the generic address number for your street I. E. Your home address is 1234 yellow st, Cin, 55678 then use 1000 yellow st, cin, 55678 this because most cards use ZIP code for verification.

    There you go. Welcome back to the mongering hobby.

  15. #6585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Tolerating Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Just proves that SA's priority is to get new paying customers, not keeping the site safe for paying customers. Pretty pictures attract new customers, and scammers produce that. SA figures that once in, the paying customers will just accept that there's a certain number of scammers lurking. In SA's eyes, there aren't incentives to clean up the site.
    This is an excellent analysis! To attract paying males, the site needs a steady flow of new accounts with pretty pictures. The scammers are a reliable source of that supply. That gives Seeking not just an incentive to tolerate the scammers but to positively ease their participation. For the same reason, I notice that when some female profiles get banned or suspended, they are often back up with a new profile using about the same name and exactly the same pictures. The disparity in treatment versus male profiles is explained by the need to keep women around.

    I also sparked to the comment by WA about the futility of reporting anyone clearly violating the TOS. My initial reasoning was that I wanted to bell them and then just steer clear. Keeping them visible allowed me to monitor if they were still active. Keeping them active on a known scammer account meant they were not creating new ones for me to stumble over. Since it is now obvious that the site actively WANTS them there, it is doubly important to avoid reporting. In future, I will be blocking a lot more liberally. The scammer is unlikely to know they have been blocked and it doesn't hurt them in any case. In fact, removing experienced SD's from their list of prospects just allows them to focus more easily on their legitimate prey.

    For now, I will just ride out my current suspension. They told me this was my "third, documented" violation which prompted the lengthier timeframe. If they were really serious about preventing bad behavior, they would share the specific message or specific examples. They do not. I conclude they don't truly care. They also withhold evidence to protect the profile that triggered the violation. They create the suspension so that, if the reporting profile checks, as I would, it will see that the offending profile is now gone - even if it is only temporary. All this is, again, to create a favorable environment for the female profiles. I am not abandoning, the site but it certainly convinces me that they do not care if they are creating a hostile environment for the actual paying members. We need to caution newbies to that fact. Meanwhile, my unpaid back-up account is still working. It means I can still view profiles and accumulate some data on them. Not sure what I will do with the data but it will allow me to create a list of profiles to immediately block as soon as I am active again.

    BAM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape