Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48241

    Lu's

    Checked out Lu's again since it's a greener pasture in my book. This time Chris & Kelly were both busy. I see a long legged, long haired Asian beauty come walking down the hall towards me. She says her name is Coco. She wore a mask, had a white top & black leggings. She was the one I saw on the way out last time, and was hoping to draw her. She took the $60 house up front for the hour. Came back in when I was laying down, and I joked with her / asked her how her day was. I always try to do this with a girl for the 1st time to get warmed up and help her feel comfortable. She immediately got up on the table to rub my back with oil. Her massage was 6/10, not bad. 35 min of back massage was good, just what the Doctor ordered. On the flip, she was a little shy, but she took coaching well. I now see what you guys mean about coaching. It's actually helpful to the girl, and gets them on the same page. UTC top, strict OTC bottom. She spent good amount of time on the front. She then massaged my legs and also gave a good face massage. Side note for the face massage she put some cream on that smelled flowery. Had to rub that off later. Another side note: Be careful here the walls are paper thin, can hear everything going on in next room. So all in all any girl here is good for a nice time. Cheers.

  2. #48240

    New Information

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    You're not providing any information we don't already know.
    Had to roll by and see what's up myself. The new information I provided was they close at 9 instead of the posted 10 PM online. Just a heads up for anyone wanting a late night session.

    Others spas nearby: Lu's closes at 9 pm and Pearl sometimes closes early (like 6 pm) if they are not busy. Beware if you are driving from far away. UU massage stays open until 10 PM even if they are not busy (usually).

  3. #48239
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I'd go north on Buford Hwy / Simpson Circle to I Love (Heart) Massage and see Lisa.
    Thanks for the reco! I really appreciate it. Cheers.

  4. #48238

    Another one bites the dust.

    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. The Norcross / Peachtree Corners area massage and spa's have gone defunct. Since several were recently shut down, the remaining are running scared.
    Drove by Sunny Massage in Peachtree Corners and its officially closed. So, Lemon, Angel, Healing Spa, Kiwi and now Sunny. I did see Joy Health and Chalet still open. I'm sure Excellence will be next. What a shame.

  5. #48237

    Massage OTP North?

    Can anyone tell me of some places / people (AMP / non AMP) in the Buford / Dacula / Lawrenceville area?

  6. #48236
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I'd go north on Buford Hwy / Simpson Circle to I Love (Heart) Massage and see Lisa.
    Good luck though. Place has become popular. I visited regularly all of 2021 but now in 2022 I'm always turned away, too busy, and it's true I'll see other cars / guys walking in and out.

    Is there only one girl Lisa?

  7. #48235

    Heavenly Feel

    New comer here, been to there several times since refurnished on Cheshire Bridge Rd the last time s couple days before new girl received me Helen or Eileen not good English mid height and slim typical Asian lady in her mid30' very professional massage skill and flip over HE is professional too and general tips whole session is acceptable Sure will revisit!

  8. #48234
    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be some activity at the old Golden Touch Spa in Doraville. This place is off the PIB access Rd just before Winters Chapel Rd.

    The place was a KAMP with some fun providers (I remember one provider with an English accent) but they were too exposed and got busted.

    Any insight on the recent activity?
    That place has been shut down for 9-10 years. What do you mean by "there seems to be some activity"?

  9. #48233
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Since places can have same name for diff girls. The Emily that had experience with worked at Anna's prior to Yan. Is bigger boned, would ask you to help move the table so it blocked the door, if she still up to her old ways.
    Hi, is Emily is Mia who worked at Sunset and Massage Pro before?

  10. #48232
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Thank for Niteluvr! I appreciate the intel. Do you have a reco for that area? Or should I just go to Massage Legend LOL.
    I'd go north on Buford Hwy / Simpson Circle to I Love (Heart) Massage and see Lisa.

  11. #48231
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be some activity at the old Golden Touch Spa in Doraville. This place is off the PIB access Rd just before Winters Chapel Rd.

    The place was a KAMP with some fun providers (I remember one provider with an English accent) but they were too exposed and got busted.

    Any insight on the recent activity?
    What kind of activity did you see?

  12. #48230

    Read the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    This new shop just opened Friday May 6th, everything inside is brand new. I stopped in today (Saturday) and was greeted by Wendy who is extremely cute and petite with a bubbly personality. I've known her for years from other area locations she's previously worked. The massage was excellent as it always is with her and after the flip it's the same fun it's always been. They also have a promotion of 10 plus 1 free, so grab a card so you can get it stamped each visit. I left completely satisfied, 60/60. The location is just south of Lu's by a quarter mile on the same side of the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a card, met Wendy, looks 45 ish, on the smaller side, decent looking. She seemed nice, she was busy so told me to come back. Asked if open until 10, she said they close at 9 pm. May try if Lu's nearby is busy.
    You're not providing any information we don't already know.

  13. #48229

    Tokyo

    Was in town a couple weeks ago. Saw that Tokyo on Ash-don't was close to my hotel. Didn't expect much more than a massage. Got there a little after 8 p and snatched up the last hour of the day with Cici for. 60. Typical middle aged, not ugly, but not one you'd look twice at. She gave a great massage and towards the end started some backside brushing up against the boys. I bucked up and gave a slight moan of approval and she got after it with a good long tease / massage / reach under stroke. Very nice. On the flip she was smiling shyly and asked what I wanted. Not one to be shy myself I told her "69". She blushed and hesitated. I tempted her with a Benjamin. Well that did it. Pants down, shirt up, and on the table she climbed. It had been awhile for me and she was skilled. Smelled good, thick clit. She moaned, I popped. She slurped it up. Cleaned up and she went another 30 min with foot &head massage. As I left she told me bring a raincoat next time because she wanted more, she liked my looks and licks. She said she was new, first few days there, and from NYC. That said YMMV and she may already rammed down by now since I don't think that place has this kind of tradition. Happy Mongering!

  14. #48228

    Diyuan Massage Kennesaw

    Stopped in for a card, met Wendy, looks 45 ish, on the smaller side, decent looking. She seemed nice, she was busy so told me to come back. Asked if open until 10, she said they close at 9 pm. May try if Lu's nearby is busy.

  15. #48227
    Hit up Irelax today. I went for a 4 hand massage. I didn't get names, but both women had B cup tits but both wore push-up padded bras. They had the typical Asian flat asses. One girl had a black and white striped shirt with black pants. The other had a t shirt and grey sweatpants. Massage was actually really good as I caught myself dozing off. On the flip they went right to work, well, one went to work while the other one was rubbing my chest. They both only allowed OTC. Afterwards they gave me a great scalp and foot massage, and that was it. Total was 1. 2 + 1. 0 (they went the full hour). Typical 2 girl massage session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape