Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 1434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]
    " available with my full services, oral 👅 Blow, Bareback, Doggy, Anal, Hardcore.

    You see a line similar to this in an ad and you can bet it's fake. Especially when they use the word hardcore not describing a video or something. This line is the single most commonly used telltale in fake ads. Good thing these people are stupid or lazy enough to keep repeating the same things in so many of their fakes. If they actually put some effort into it, it'd be a lot harder to spot them.

  2. #18309

    Yes

    Yes that is porn star Maitland Ward.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]

  3. #18308
    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this life style and I am looking for a little coaching / info. I have been looking at a lot of sites for awhile and I am thinking about giving a girl a try. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/3176760663

    Thanks.
    If you're new, make it easy on yourself and get with a DI girl. Plenty of info in the DI thread. There is a verification process but it's pretty easy and fair, IMO.

    The process is discreet, the girls are clean, and fantastic.

  4. #18307

    Can't find info

    Anyone familiar with this person:

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...147f0a342fa74a

  5. #18306
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide me some information? I have only heard of this but never got enough info to participate. PM me with any details.

    Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76373786

    Old dog trick: when they give the last 4 of number, Google "317 0067 escort" or the other area codes. Nearly always works.

    Indy Guy.

  6. #18305

    Tabby Time

    Saw Tabby again today. She came to our session dressed in this pretty sundress that made her look so fucking stacked and sexy. Couldn't get enough of those DDD boobs, and her cock sucking put me in heaven. She said she's attending to family issues still but plans to start seeing other guys in 2 - 3 weeks. I'll keep you posted.

  7. #18304

    Hotel Asians. Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin3124  [View Original Post]
    Gave Lura a try (0067). She was in a hotel under renovation and new owners near 465 south and Emerson. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. It was my lucky day in that she was nice looking, with an exceptional body. Mid 20's in age. D cup. Standard 1. 4 for HHR but she came out strong by undressing me, and started a BBBJ while I did the DATY. That was nice and clean and when it was time she started out reverse cowgirl, then spun while engaged to a normal cowgirl. We proceeded (wrapped of course) to mish then doggie for the finish. She was pretty good acting like she enjoyed it, cleaned us up and dressed me. She was tight, pretty and had a fantastic body although it did look like she had been stabbed by a knife in the left breast at one time. She like it when I licked the scar.

    This was worth the effort. She replied to the setup quickly and never left you hanging. I would see her again.
    Can you provide me some information? I have only heard of this but never got enough info to participate. PM me with any details.

    Thanks.

  8. #18303

    Hotel Asians

    Gave Lura a try (0067). She was in a hotel under renovation and new owners near 465 south and Emerson. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. It was my lucky day in that she was nice looking, with an exceptional body. Mid 20's in age. D cup. Standard 1. 4 for HHR but she came out strong by undressing me, and started a BBBJ while I did the DATY. That was nice and clean and when it was time she started out reverse cowgirl, then spun while engaged to a normal cowgirl. We proceeded (wrapped of course) to mish then doggie for the finish. She was pretty good acting like she enjoyed it, cleaned us up and dressed me. She was tight, pretty and had a fantastic body although it did look like she had been stabbed by a knife in the left breast at one time. She like it when I licked the scar.

    This was worth the effort. She replied to the setup quickly and never left you hanging. I would see her again.

  9. #18302

    New to this.

    I am new to this life style and I am looking for a little coaching / info. I have been looking at a lot of sites for awhile and I am thinking about giving a girl a try. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/3176760663

    Thanks.

  10. #18301

    When she's in town

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGentleman  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link to her info? I couldn't find anything. Thanks!
    She has ads on Tryst. But she's gone now.

  11. #18300

    Ashley Link

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGentleman  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link to her info? I couldn't find anything. Thanks!
    Here you go https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274.

  12. #18299

    More info on Ashley nicole?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I see she is visting Indy starting on Monday. I have read through the Ohio forums but wanted to get some local feedback. Think she visits every couple months so she must have a few regulars from Indy seeing her.
    Can you provide a link to her info? I couldn't find anything. Thanks!

  13. #18298

    Any info on these two?

    Been communicating with both of these girls. Wondering if anyone had any first hand experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/81482207

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/81381962

  14. #18297

    Miss Kitty

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/573835251967

    Posted this when she was in Lafayette! Coms were good arrived at hotel knocked on door then texted me said something came up!

    Good news not out any money bad news wasted a lot of my time.

    Stay safe.

    TSM.

  15. #18296

    Lexie

    Is this the Lexie that was mentioned a few times in the past? The links in all the previous posts are no longer active which makes it difficult to know if she's the same Lexie. Any info about this lady would be appreciated. Her 317 number ends in 1966.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/81528482

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape