Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11780

    Snow in Radcliff

    Went to Snow today for first time.

    Good massage followed by cfs 2 $ on top of house.

    Will repeat.

  2. #11779

    Empire Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    JLove81-these types of reviews would be more helpful if you could provide a link or spa name. Thanks.
    That's who we were talking about. It's a new phrase she must have picked up when she was here in April. The last time I saw her on that tour. She ran in the room with the biggest smile on her face and laughing because she would tell her co worker's customers in the hallway to make sure they broke her pussy and the dude gave her a confused look. She has made it a fun game.

  3. #11778

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky2940  [View Original Post]
    Which place has the best talent this week?
    Eva as of now has the best talent, Wendy and Jesica (that just arrived Sunday) are working, Jess is very pretty. IB still has May,? but not much else to brag about at the moment. My suggestion is Eva'a now unless your lucky enough to get may. If she's not available I'd scoot to Jeffersonville. ,May will be leaving around the 21st. But she will return in 10 days or so. Finally Judy see's the importance of bringing back a girl or keeping her longer when she's getting 10 calls a week asking for her. She would have been rich If she kept FEFE.

  4. #11777

    Relaxation Station

    First thank you all for your reports. I have found them helpful and insightful.

    I was driving by Relaxation station on Preston and believe that the building caught on fire. I had been wanting to try a rub there.

    Any one have any intel on what happened?

  5. #11776

    Bibi Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Seen bibi again such a beautiful woman and always fun. I went in and told her no massage so we got right into it and said I must be hungry LOL and asked if I could break that pussy LOL I didn't LOL always a good time.
    JLove81-these types of reviews would be more helpful if you could provide a link or spa name. Thanks.

  6. #11775

    She has upped her dirty talk

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Seen bibi again such a beautiful woman and always fun. I went in and told her no massage so we got right into it and said I must be hungry LOL and asked if I could break that pussy LOL I didn't LOL always a good time.
    We had a "Break my dick, Break her pussy" competition because the first thing she told me was "You better break my pussy because I am going to break your dick. It was the best tie game ever. I did not have time for sudden death overtime. LOL.

  7. #11774

    Bbbj

    Any massage gals or AMP gals that will do BBBJ with CIM?

  8. #11773

    Bibi

    Seen bibi again such a beautiful woman and always fun. I went in and told her no massage so we got right into it and said I must be hungry LOL and asked if I could break that pussy LOL I didn't LOL always a good time.

  9. #11772

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her add today and from what she says, this won't be the last time she does something like this. I'm not advocating stiffing someone on their fee and I'd be pissed too if I were her, but this lady looks like simply too much of a risk for me. Once they have a pic of your license, social media, etc they have it forever and someone that's will to dox someone once might just decide to dox you for no reason. Think blackmail, etc.
    If she wants to play these games we can as well. I know all of SM's info.

  10. #11771

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.

    You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.

    I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.

    What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.

    If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.

    He can lose his job, wife, and children.

    Hardly equal justice.

    I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.

    She is poison.
    I looked at her add today and from what she says, this won't be the last time she does something like this. I'm not advocating stiffing someone on their fee and I'd be pissed too if I were her, but this lady looks like simply too much of a risk for me. Once they have a pic of your license, social media, etc they have it forever and someone that's will to dox someone once might just decide to dox you for no reason. Think blackmail, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 984A2E21-DA5E-4727-A6A7-C9A0458E41FB.jpg‎  

  11. #11770

    Tacos (drool)

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    I love pizza, tacos, pussy, bourbon, and beer. Not necessarily in that order, and Louisville doesn't have the best of all. But I'll still visit the best the city has to offer in all categories.
    So where's the best place in the city to get tacos? Both the pink ones and the street ones.

  12. #11769

    Big City

    As someone who just spent a week in Orlando and fucked 6 girls in 5 days I got to say the big cities and vacation destination cities is where it's at.

  13. #11768

    Ditto times 1000

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    I love pizza, tacos, pussy, bourbon, and beer. Not necessarily in that order, and Louisville doesn't have the best of all. But I'll still visit the best the city has to offer in all categories.
    You got that right man. And I might throw some BBQ on that list as well.

  14. #11767

    Knoxville

    Quote Originally Posted by EasttnnFun  [View Original Post]
    DC is good, I'll give you that but NYC tops DC hands down. Sometimes you need to make the best with what you have. Visit Knoxville sometime and it might give you a new appreciation of Louisville. Just my two worthless cents LOL
    Knoxville is a ghost town.

  15. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    The quality of young Asian women who have a wide menu in Louisville compared to DC is off the charts. Always young, vibrant, and ready to please. When you go for a massage they actually give you a deep tissue massage with extras, instead of a light touch and flip. I haven't found one provider, that does independent massages in the region that comes close to DC Thai or k-girls.
    I love pizza, tacos, pussy, bourbon, and beer. Not necessarily in that order, and Louisville doesn't have the best of all. But I'll still visit the best the city has to offer in all categories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape