Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1651
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #346

    Justin is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinAlias  [View Original Post]
    Kevin80 I sent you a message. If you'll look at my posts I think you'll see the are true and helpful. If you have questions about my contributions to this thread feel free to contact Slammer or JetStream or Grimmy. Or check your in box. Thanks. And if you have any questions about SH or BW feel free to ask. Just like old times.
    He's one of the good guys here, not one of the guys with a dozen or so banned handles. You can totally trust his posts.

  2. #345

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang3  [View Original Post]
    He's a troll that is probably underage living with momma, got bored with video games and imagining seeing a naked women other than his mom when he peeks thru the crack of his bedroom door while she's getting out of the shower.
    This ain't me sorry Oldman.

  3. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Since we're talking about multiple aliases and tolls popping up in recent weeks, what's the story with you JustinAlias?
    Kevin80 I sent you a message. If you'll look at my posts I think you'll see the are true and helpful. If you have questions about my contributions to this thread feel free to contact Slammer or JetStream or Grimmy. Or check your in box. Thanks. And if you have any questions about SH or BW feel free to ask. Just like old times.

  4. #343

    On subject

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinAlias  [View Original Post]
    JetStream1 go dump some trash. You're inbox runneth over.
    Since we're talking about multiple aliases and tolls popping up in recent weeks, what's the story with you JustinAlias?

  5. #342
    He's a troll that is probably underage living with momma, got bored with video games and imagining seeing a naked women other than his mom when he peeks thru the crack of his bedroom door while she's getting out of the shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceDee3  [View Original Post]
    They're talking about MoonKnight22/ Stev020/ Creampiez / JohnnyGamerz (among other handles).

    Pretty sure he's going under JTimberlake888 now. He's always calling other users, is always promoting nightfunpages and Dubois when they're illegitimate and / or fake, rarely provides names.

    Look I don't even go to massage parlors much (k-orgs are better imo), let alone post often on this site, but what this person is doing is not cool. Even though it's an open forum and he can post what wants to, it just isn't OK to attack other (helpful) users or to mislead people. So yeah, just do what everyone else is doing already and just report and ignore him.

    And before you call me a cuck or gramp (I'm in my 20's BTW), whatever your name is, I truly do hope things get better for you.

  6. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about JustinAlias with multiple banned monikers?
    They're talking about MoonKnight22/ Stev020/ Creampiez / JohnnyGamerz (among other handles).

    Pretty sure he's going under JTimberlake888 now. He's always calling other users, is always promoting nightfunpages and Dubois when they're illegitimate and / or fake, rarely provides names.

    Look I don't even go to massage parlors much (k-orgs are better imo), let alone post often on this site, but what this person is doing is not cool. Even though it's an open forum and he can post what wants to, it just isn't OK to attack other (helpful) users or to mislead people. So yeah, just do what everyone else is doing already and just report and ignore him.

    And before you call me a cuck or gramp (I'm in my 20's BTW), whatever your name is, I truly do hope things get better for you.

  7. #340
    This is the OC Troll, if you don't want to read his shit then put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 45

    The Rich get Richer

    And the poorer getting poorer! LOL look that up you cheapos and complainers that are stiffing and stealing from these hard working women. Shame on your messed up thoughts and hope the camera footage of you end up on YouTube or Tik Tok. The AMP rate hasn't gone up in years. I remember 30 yrs ago it was already $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for and hour. Yes there was always a massage. The girls offer you that. It's that you horny fucks wants around the world but can only pay for your broke ass car to get to the market these days. Lmao. Goto Tj then. Peace.

  8. #339

    Ignore Ignore Ignore

    My "Ignore" button is getting an almost daily workout. Too bad I can't also hide the notices and their replies to other posts. Oh well. Will take what I can get for now.

  9. #338
    This is the OC Troll, if you don't want to read his shit then put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 45

    No wonder people leaving

    Posters are constantly being attacked for intel. If don't like them then read the other ones instead of complaining. It's not like Dubois is the only nuru place. Get your cheap skate ass out there and monger for new ones.

  10. #337
    This is the OC Troll, if you don't want to read his shit then put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 45

    Robo calls to scare morons

    Those pimps or players call random numbers or they must be getting their numbers from Bedpage ads. Dingbats.

  11. #336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471
    Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Any of you ever receive a text out of the blue from a Kbooker along the lines of "hey, you owe me money / you're visiting girls using other bookers". Quite strange as I've not seen anyone in awhile and I had a cancellation years ago but nothing back then indicated a misunderstanding. Grasping at straws here, thinking it's just a misunderstanding.
    If you haven't seen anyone in awhile, I wouldn't worry about it.

    I would think a debt call would be pretty soon afterwards by Booker. Like the moment the door shuts on your exit, the gal is double / triple checking the money & if they think they were shorted, call instantly.

    Months later? I wouldn't think it is legitimate. Probably a lost phone or number reassignment.

    Closest I've had was me checking a couple of different bookrs & not realizing it's the same number, but different Booker name. Got a text that was something like, hey, don't ask our prices if you don't visit.

    Pretty simple response by me, I said, hey, I just saw one of your girls last week, not my problem you use multiple handles. Confusion is on your part.

    Anyway best of luck.

  12. #335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 137

    Random Owe Money Text from Booker

    Any of you ever receive a text out of the blue from a Kbooker along the lines of "hey, you owe me money / you're visiting girls using other bookers". Quite strange as I've not seen anyone in awhile and I had a cancellation years ago but nothing back then indicated a misunderstanding. Grasping at straws here, thinking it's just a misunderstanding.

  13. #334

    Less talk. More action

    I'm actually going to give Intel instead of the dreaming of he the glory days.

    Still go to spot on Fridays and Saturday's. A girl named Candy took good care of junior at Elegant Body Massage in CM. Late 30's, good back rub. No FS. But pretty fun still. Total $100 w tips. Just pay up front and she tales good care of you.

    OC Beauty bar. I didn't get anything but regular massage. Bjt heard others do more. Maybe bad draw of the girl today oh well.

    Foot Health in FV had sure healthy titty women in here. Ask for Coco. Good rub a dub dub.

  14. #333

    You're funny LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampiez  [View Original Post]
    I read all of the posts. Looks like Salty dog, Mustang, oc Johnny, Grimmy ganged up on you. You had the right to defend but oh well. I'm sure you already went to the other 100's of forums out there with less bantering if any. Weird. People just can't handle others getting better service them. Go figure.
    You feel someone is being picked on? It didn't take long to read your 9 posts LOL. What I thought was really funny when you said " BTW I hope gramps here won't get mad at my AMP intelligence. ".

  15. #332

    Crying games

    Why are the people in here crying and whining about services and not found massage AMP.

    Pretty funny reviews by the old geezers and new posters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape