Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 26665
-
05-18-22 00:34 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 185I agree I've seen her a few times and she's amazing. Also did the hour with her and she knows how to work that sexy body of hers. She is bbw so if that's not your thing I would pass but I did go with the up charge for the BBBJ and it was worth it. Although she doesn't do CIM so instead I unloaded all over her big tits. I would recommend. Also looks like she had a bad experience yesterday with a monger that pulled a weapon on her so she might be reluctant to see new people so just in case she doesn't get back to you. She told me about it and man some mongers really just ruin it for the rest of us. Not white knighting but come on guys let's treat the good ones with the respect they deserve or else we'll just be left with drugged out GPS girls with bad attitudes.
Originally Posted by JackFrost2313
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 22:27 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 246Thanks
I wanted to say welcome to the board thank you for the review!
Originally Posted by JackFrost2313
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 17:28 #15593Regular Member

Posts: 1Nessa
Large tits, nice ass, thick thigh. Hit her up for a hour stay last night well worth it. I didn't mind the covered BJ. Will have to pay for the upcharge BBJ next time, her skills seem to be on point. Lots of spit and slurping. Nice pretty pussy fit tight around my dick. $.5 was the damage.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/643398170377
-
05-17-22 16:58 #15592Senior Member

Posts: 582Like it / Love it
I had a last minute date with her Sunday. Got to the nice incall hotel on E 28th and was greeted by a very thin lady, who said she was the poster's mentor or something. Her duo partner, she said. Apparently first time for Like it / Love it. I got spooked, left 40 and exited.
Originally Posted by ReddyKW
[View Original Post]
Her pics are photoshopped, which the mentor admitted when I held up the posted pics to this gal to compare. Body is a bit less fit than pics show but not way out of shape. Seemed nice enough but very naive.
I maybe should have gone thru with it but had a text from a regular so I had a great plan B appear. And I skated.
I'd probably give it another shot at the right price. 140 was quoted for hh. I'd do 100-120.
Ss out.
-
05-17-22 12:45 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 102If you Like it I Love it
She started posting in just the last couple days.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...s/895394429584
Nothing shows up on Google, but she looks familiar. Has anyone seen her?
-
05-17-22 11:40 #15590Senior Member

Posts: 273Sweet Baby Jane
Been lurking for a while, thought I'd wade in.
Saw Sweet Baby Jane recently in her blue house, which was a little run down to tell the truth. I think she just has a room there. She is a cute spinner. Her BJ skills were decent although I'd like it harder, but I could tell she'd rather fuck than suck, so that's what we did. She does do BBJCIM. I like her little titties and spinner body, which looks much younger than she is, so much so I remarked how does she keep her figure, when she's probably closer to 40 or so (guess). Anyway, would repeat. Communication was decent and we met within a couple hours of initial texting.
-
05-17-22 09:04 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 4439Jenna
I agree totally, she will swallow and keep going until I tell her I'm done.
Originally Posted by RlGood
[View Original Post]
It's rare when you find a girl that enjoys sucking dick.
Jenna occasionally offers 50 dollar BBBJCIM car dates. She tells me rent is due tomorrow and 50 car date is back on today.
I will repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-f
-
05-14-22 13:52 #15588Senior Member

Posts: 275Heidi
Incall is a dump with a crappy small Mattress on the floor. I wouldn't pay more than 80 for hhr to see her. That's including inflation Ha.
Originally Posted by ChadAdler
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 06:16 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 426Heidie
This is former Leonard streetwalker Heidi. Most recent review:
Originally Posted by Mongerlian
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5910516
-
05-13-22 22:42 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 4439BBBJCIM car dates have proven to be very safe for me, regardless who the provider is.
Originally Posted by HornyFlyer
[View Original Post]
Walking into any hotel room has proven to be a bad experience for some mongers lately.
-
05-13-22 22:21 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 246Ad
The prices in her ad a month ago were GPS big time. Since we freaked out on the price here she doesn't post the $ anymore. I have not seen her just the prior ad.
Originally Posted by Mongerlian
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 21:22 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 377If she had a super big meal, good call to 86 the Greek, that could have ended badly. Her A hole is bigger than her pussy anyway, go figure.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 17:13 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 281That's Harmony, and those must be recent photos because she's put on probably 30 lbs since I saw her last.
Originally Posted by WillJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 17:12 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 281I wouldn't be surprised if that was her BF, who has access to her phone.
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
I'm staying away until I get confirmation that she's away from that asshole.
-
05-13-22 16:58 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 281Yeah, way too many "no's" for me. Too bad, she's cute. Oh well. Lots and lots and lots of others that don't have a case of the "no's".
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




