Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #28695

    Erika formerly from SA

    She was with SA until about a year ago or so. Anyone know if she is with another agency? Maybe a rebrand?

    Any information will be much appreciated. I miss her lovely ample breasts.

  2. #28694
    Quote Originally Posted by pussydestroyr  [View Original Post]
    which booker?
    pkl / kgla.

  3. #28693

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I met up with Bella tonight. Interesting experience.

    Pros: spinner, great attitude, pretty face, bbfscip.

    Cons: older (35-40? Not magnum approved, no DT.

    May repeat, honestly I need a larger rack. Damn addiction to bigger boobs is killing me. No regrets, I recommend taking a whirl.
    I think older than that. Asked her how long in US and she mentioned 20 so years. Thinking 40+. She is a no repeat for me, though she is a nice girl. She should be on the discount section in CG.

  4. #28692
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Which booker?
    http://www.kgla.net/

  5. #28691
    Looks like firecracker nana is now being booked by m too.

  6. #28690
    Quote Originally Posted by EyceeRaw  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was a nice girl, but she's a butterface IMO.
    Which booker?

  7. #28689

    Reina Fukishi

    Damn! Where's she at?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost626  [View Original Post]
    I found the closest jav girl that look like stacy. When i saw her, she didn't had any make up on but her ass and wet bbbj along with her dirty talk make up for it.

  8. #28688
    Quote Originally Posted by EyceeRaw  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was a nice girl, but she's a butterface IMO.
    You've either joking or mistaking her for Stacy.

  9. #28687

    Daily posting

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since Toungsten has done his daily post. Is he OK?
    Since Mr. T has not updated daily posting, let me try.

    K-girls: http://www.kgla.net Nicole, Stella, June (WLA) www.kgla.net/pic.

    Sexy Angels: https://sexyangels.site/.

    Pkl: Nicole, Stella. (WLA) https://myalbum.com/album/Uw9omL3Ln5DT.

    M: https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjK.

    SFK: https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/.

  10. #28686
    Quote Originally Posted by LandOfKGirls  [View Original Post]
    Guys too busy seeing Stella to post about her. She's a gem and def asset to Wla.
    I thought she was a nice girl, but she's a butterface IMO.

  11. #28685

    Stella HYA

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    It's about gd time someone else gives this HYA her flowers. Ffs. In the age where non-upcharge girls are becoming extinct in LA, I am deeply concerned.
    Guys too busy seeing Stella to post about her. She's a gem and def asset to Wla.

  12. #28684
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since Toungsten has done his daily post. Is he OK?
    He does occasionally go on vacation and does not post the lineups while he's out of town. IIRC.

  13. #28683

    Mr. T

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since Toungsten has done his daily post. Is he OK?
    He might be relaxing!

    Happen a year ago where he didn't post and everyone thought he was dead! But Mr. T we miss your daily dose post. !

  14. #28682
    I found the closest jav girl that look like stacy. When i saw her, she didn't had any make up on but her ass and wet bbbj along with her dirty talk make up for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8887_8_actoravatar_8_350_700_crop_5eb766b8_v1.jpg‎  

  15. #28681
    Quote Originally Posted by Majieroero  [View Original Post]
    This literally made me laugh out loud. I've done my fair share of rough play with kgirls but I've never had the courage to slap one in the face.
    I didn't slap them hard as if I was trying to break there plastic surgery. It was a soft sexual slap. I usually do that and also stick my fingers down there throat. Most of them say to me "your crazy huh?" In Korean. I usually go rough like this to younger girls that I go super hardcore with. My hardcore is nothing abusive. Its not hurting them. Because if I was they wouldn't keep texting me to come fuck them. I have over 33 numbers of Kgirls lmao!! Not one ever complained. But 19/33 of them call me crazy lmao!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape