Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8276
-
05-14-22 02:54 #3716Regular Member

Posts: 18Kittens Asian dancer
So today I noticed this Asian dancer that had nice big boobs that had a thick accent. I didn't get her name but she said she was Thai and Filipino. Does anyone know her name and how she is? I am kinda kicking myself for not trying her out.
-
05-13-22 19:16 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 1109Mandy
I sampled Mandy's ass today. Very tight.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:12 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 99I'm telling ya. Get bang for your buck. Night time at Pandoras was a gamble. If I don't see visa or Lola at sugars days, I just leave with better hopes. When I see Lola hot ass gobbling me while visa plays with herself that's a lucky sight.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 11:19 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 103It is smart business. They have the big money makers. If those girls aren't in, they won't post a lineup. It's so people looking for those girls will still visit even if they aren't working.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 10:23 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 34Maybe if they had any business sense.
How hard is it to post the lineup?? Sometimes they do it, however they are so unreliable (lazy) to post it. I thought that was the whole idea. Sometimes I check to see if any of my favs are in, but lately they are getting worse. Sometimes I see the lineup from the previous night show up the next day. (good job!) I complained about it on their page, in addition to complaining about not posting a dancers name when they post a pic. My complaints resulted in me getting blocked. Yeah. Nice job Pandora's. Good, smart business people.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 09:34 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 2742 no replies from Pandora's for me
Twice, I have sent the club a PM on Instagram. Both times I got now reply. Both times it was Monday, around noon. I was just asking for a line-up when none was posted. Both times, by the time they posted the line up, it was late in the afternoon, and I had made other plans.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
If I knew the club actually replied to PMs, I would have sent them a message. Maybe this would have been an easyer question for them to answer.
-
05-13-22 09:19 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 135SinRock
I've never visited. There is some info in this forum to be found, consensus seem to be that there are better choices in the area.
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
If you go, share what you learn!
-
05-12-22 23:13 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 148Renton club 16th St. 405 &167
Anyone got some info about the club there? Any girls worth seeing?
-
05-12-22 20:02 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 444Day shift
Well the day shift has always had a reputation for being service oriented.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 19:12 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 135Msging via IG
It's been hit or miss for me. I msged the night crew twice to ask whether a girl was on and got no answer. I know they read the msg. Perhaps the girl doesn't want them to say when they're on shift, and I'd be fine with "sorry we can't answer your question because.". At least it's an answer. Day shift team have been more helpful.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 17:51 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 63In Every Hole too.
Absolutely will. Loves it in all 3 holes too.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 16:33 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 43I haven't heard of Allie doing any bare services. I'd pay $$ to experience that though. Of all the girls there, she appears to be the most well put together (no drama) but I could be wrong. I would be surprised if anyone here has a different take or has had a different experience with her.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:27 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 91New Players Club
I used to go there all the time around 20 years ago, OMG, the mileage. Same era of Honey's up in Everett, raw dogging Shadow was the best.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:22 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 444Cream
If you message the club via IG they will tell you if it's Cream from back in the day or a new dancers using the stage name.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 18:23 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 1109I hope So.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
My go to is still Monse or Lola at Sugars. Cream is hot.












Reply With Quote





