Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 26666
-
05-13-22 16:58 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 281Yeah, way too many "no's" for me. Too bad, she's cute. Oh well. Lots and lots and lots of others that don't have a case of the "no's".
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 16:57 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 281Natasha
Natasha is a known waste of time. The other girl's ad looks like a no girl to me. My guess is you saved your money by not seeing either of them.
Originally Posted by TriStateMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 15:32 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 245Intel
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...s/697323702795
Anyone ever see miss no drama? I doubt she's 35 but they all lie about their age so that's fine. Looking for rates and potential services, feel free to PM.
-
05-13-22 10:50 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 119Doxie
I seen her about a month ago and she was telling me she was going to have to stop working because her ptsd and anxiety is so bad. Middle of our hh date she jumped right off as she was riding and started looking out the window thinking she heard something: then of course she had to do her thing to get back to baseline, man she's prolly done. I regularly saw her once a week or so for anything from a quick bbjws or FS. Going to miss her.
Originally Posted by MGoBlue1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 10:01 #15577Regular Member

Posts: 19Dixie
Anyone know what happened to Dixie? Haven't seen her post in quite a while.
-
05-13-22 07:33 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 189Unique Starr
So she is the girl in pics. Cute face, average boobs, very nice ass. I mean, probably 2nd or 3rd best I've seen on a provider, hands down. Comms were good until I got to incall. Asked for room number and she asked again if I was there. Eventually texted me a room number next to her actual room but she was hanging out of the door so it worked out. Her older sister was in room changing and getting ready but said she'd hide in bathroom during our session. Everything covered. Started with CBJ before an active back thrust engaged doggy. I don't know if she squirts but she sure was creamy on the stick which was good aesthetics. Finished hard in bag. She pulled me out as I'm finishing though which was weird. I'm guessing she has had the bag break on her before or something because she did check halfway through of the cover broke.
Anyway, attractive and affordable. I would repeat when I'm in the mood for nice big butt doggy again haha. She looked good in jeans, definitely. Damage was $ for ss to hh I believe. I was in and out probably 15 or 20 mins. She has not heard of USA Guide but said it was okay that I posted review. She seems to be all business via text BTW so be vague on services (obviously) but direct about requested appt time.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...starr/46255726
-
05-12-22 18:07 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 338Summer
Thankyou, sorry she was sub par. Pretty girl yeah I woulda been pissed.
Originally Posted by BossHog429
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 17:33 #15574Senior Member

Posts: 189Sbj
Oh I should review SBJ.
Saw her late afternoon. Met at Plainfield incall. Comms we're decent but she wanted to physically see me outside before giving me room number. I assume this is a security check for her. I was a little taken aback at delay but no big deal.
Greeted at door by super cute, skinny to average build, blonde MILF type. It always makes me more comfortable when they start to address first (maybe internal LE check for myself, not sure). We started with decent BBJ before mish. Pretty tight kitty, tbh. No foul smell or anything like that. Switched to K9 and she's got a pretty good MILF ass (whatever that means LOL). She seemed to get into it even more but as I slammed away to finish (had plans directly after) she did let me know again (she had let me know upon arrival) that she had just ate and on full stomach she couldn't comfortably take a pounding like that for too much longer. Overall, cute girl. Wish I had brought more donation to try back entrance but there's always next time. She offered and threw me a couple of her cigs upon my exit, which was cool. She knew threw conversation that I had just finished my last pack before arriving.
Anyway, she only speaks highly of her clients she's met here on the forum so keep doing what you're doing and for the new guys coming into the hobby, send this girl some business!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sbj/46224636
-
05-12-22 17:13 #15573Senior Member

Posts: 189Emmie
It's been quite some time since I've seen Emmie but I want to be clear about "her texting" repeatedly. There are 3 numbers that I know of associated with Emmie and at least 2 of them she said is NOT her and asked that I please don't respond to that number. My guess, the boyfriend sends text messages to clients, pretending to be Emmie. One visit, I apologized for something (don't remember), and she texted me back on another number stating that it was not her and please do not respond to the very number I had contacted her on for two sessions. Right after her text, I got a second text saying something like "Oh, apologizing for spanking my ass? I enjoyed that" or something like that. I never spanked her during or after. I think she told the boyfriend that when he asked what I was talking about in my text. Shifty stuff, my guy. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 15:31 #15572Senior Member

Posts: 426Harmony
Yeah, search the streetwalker thread for "Harmony." She was out walking Division all day yesterday.
Originally Posted by WillJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 14:51 #15571Regular Member

Posts: 5Link or pic?
No pic or link to serve as warning?
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 14:39 #15570Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone seen her?
Has anyone used this provider? She seems to post alot.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...d/078223181300
-
05-12-22 14:26 #15569Senior Member

Posts: 275Price increase
True inflation does affect everyone. However inflation is currently 8%. Not the 40% increase providers are charging.
Originally Posted by AdorableRose
[View Original Post]
Along with shorting on time and services. Went to get my haircut last week and the shop had a sign they had to increase their rates but were also adding new services to offset the increase. Went to pay for my cut and she charged me the rate I normally paid. She said she would never increase the rate on her existing clients just the new ones. Imagine that getting a great cut, scalp massage and hot face towel at no extra charge. Providers could learn a lot from her.
-
05-12-22 13:56 #15568Senior Member

Posts: 282Have to agree
Saw her once and it was just ok. She knows the flattering picture angles and is much bigger in person, which leads to the oxymoron 'small BBW'. She kept my number and would hit me up from time to time, even offering a free date. Thought what the hell and drove over, met her at the spot. She gets in my car and starts to go to town. Then it goes completely south as she craps her pants and starts crying because I was going to actually take advantage of her 'free' offer. Like 'how could I do that to her?' Ended up paying her just to get the hell out of my car. But it wasn't over because like I said, she keeps my number. Almost a year later I get a text completely out of the blue demanding I send her some money or she contacts my SO and tell her I paid to have sex with a hooker. Evidently she knows a few guys with my first name and possibly got me mixed up with someone else. I told her to go for it because it's a burner phone and I could care less.
Originally Posted by HungryForIt
[View Original Post]
Long story short, she will do anything to get whatever she can up to and including extortion.
-
05-12-22 12:47 #15567Senior Member

Posts: 4439Pizza
Pizza is all good, some is better than others.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
Stripper, street walker, MP, escort of every kind and walk of life one thing is for certain.
The back of their heads all look the same.
I'll pay the one that offers an articulate tickle job and swallow.












Reply With Quote




