Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 26660
-
05-17-22 11:40 #15590Senior Member

Posts: 273Sweet Baby Jane
Been lurking for a while, thought I'd wade in.
Saw Sweet Baby Jane recently in her blue house, which was a little run down to tell the truth. I think she just has a room there. She is a cute spinner. Her BJ skills were decent although I'd like it harder, but I could tell she'd rather fuck than suck, so that's what we did. She does do BBJCIM. I like her little titties and spinner body, which looks much younger than she is, so much so I remarked how does she keep her figure, when she's probably closer to 40 or so (guess). Anyway, would repeat. Communication was decent and we met within a couple hours of initial texting.
-
05-17-22 09:04 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 4439Jenna
I agree totally, she will swallow and keep going until I tell her I'm done.
Originally Posted by RlGood
[View Original Post]
It's rare when you find a girl that enjoys sucking dick.
Jenna occasionally offers 50 dollar BBBJCIM car dates. She tells me rent is due tomorrow and 50 car date is back on today.
I will repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-f
-
05-14-22 13:52 #15588Senior Member

Posts: 275Heidi
Incall is a dump with a crappy small Mattress on the floor. I wouldn't pay more than 80 for hhr to see her. That's including inflation Ha.
Originally Posted by ChadAdler
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 06:16 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 426Heidie
This is former Leonard streetwalker Heidi. Most recent review:
Originally Posted by Mongerlian
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5910516
-
05-13-22 22:42 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 4439BBBJCIM car dates have proven to be very safe for me, regardless who the provider is.
Originally Posted by HornyFlyer
[View Original Post]
Walking into any hotel room has proven to be a bad experience for some mongers lately.
-
05-13-22 22:21 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 246Ad
The prices in her ad a month ago were GPS big time. Since we freaked out on the price here she doesn't post the $ anymore. I have not seen her just the prior ad.
Originally Posted by Mongerlian
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 21:22 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 377If she had a super big meal, good call to 86 the Greek, that could have ended badly. Her A hole is bigger than her pussy anyway, go figure.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 17:13 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 281That's Harmony, and those must be recent photos because she's put on probably 30 lbs since I saw her last.
Originally Posted by WillJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 17:12 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 281I wouldn't be surprised if that was her BF, who has access to her phone.
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
I'm staying away until I get confirmation that she's away from that asshole.
-
05-13-22 16:58 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 281Yeah, way too many "no's" for me. Too bad, she's cute. Oh well. Lots and lots and lots of others that don't have a case of the "no's".
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 16:57 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 281Natasha
Natasha is a known waste of time. The other girl's ad looks like a no girl to me. My guess is you saved your money by not seeing either of them.
Originally Posted by TriStateMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 15:32 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 245Intel
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...s/697323702795
Anyone ever see miss no drama? I doubt she's 35 but they all lie about their age so that's fine. Looking for rates and potential services, feel free to PM.
-
05-13-22 10:50 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 119Doxie
I seen her about a month ago and she was telling me she was going to have to stop working because her ptsd and anxiety is so bad. Middle of our hh date she jumped right off as she was riding and started looking out the window thinking she heard something: then of course she had to do her thing to get back to baseline, man she's prolly done. I regularly saw her once a week or so for anything from a quick bbjws or FS. Going to miss her.
Originally Posted by MGoBlue1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 10:01 #15577Regular Member

Posts: 19Dixie
Anyone know what happened to Dixie? Haven't seen her post in quite a while.
-
05-13-22 07:33 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 188Unique Starr
So she is the girl in pics. Cute face, average boobs, very nice ass. I mean, probably 2nd or 3rd best I've seen on a provider, hands down. Comms were good until I got to incall. Asked for room number and she asked again if I was there. Eventually texted me a room number next to her actual room but she was hanging out of the door so it worked out. Her older sister was in room changing and getting ready but said she'd hide in bathroom during our session. Everything covered. Started with CBJ before an active back thrust engaged doggy. I don't know if she squirts but she sure was creamy on the stick which was good aesthetics. Finished hard in bag. She pulled me out as I'm finishing though which was weird. I'm guessing she has had the bag break on her before or something because she did check halfway through of the cover broke.
Anyway, attractive and affordable. I would repeat when I'm in the mood for nice big butt doggy again haha. She looked good in jeans, definitely. Damage was $ for ss to hh I believe. I was in and out probably 15 or 20 mins. She has not heard of USA Guide but said it was okay that I posted review. She seems to be all business via text BTW so be vague on services (obviously) but direct about requested appt time.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...starr/46255726












Reply With Quote




