Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 26928
-
05-13-22 15:38 #18993Senior Member

Posts: 1445Deposits
The general answer is "never ever".
Originally Posted by IglooNinja
[View Original Post]
However, I have a couple of times and not gotten scammed, but it was under very specific circumstances that rarely apply.
1. It's a higher end girl ($600+ per hour).
2. She is very well-known. She has her own website, social media, and multiple entries on review sites or p411 (sites like LC and STG don't count).
3. She has good reviews and no history of NCNS. If even one reputable reviewer says she stood him up and didn't refund or eventually see him, I won't do it.
-
05-13-22 15:25 #18992Senior Member

Posts: 81Deposits ever?
I aware that the general consensus is that one should NEVER give a deposit, but has anyone left a deposit and not get scammed?
I'm starting to see more girls ask for one, and can kinda understand that that lowers the odds of no-shows.
I'm just curious if this is a "never ever", or just general advice.
-
05-13-22 14:21 #18991Senior Member

Posts: 311Anyone?
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-mia-57337
Has 1 review on the other board.
Thanks.
JJ.
-
05-13-22 09:02 #18990Senior Member

Posts: 208LOL they know about this site. Some at least.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
If these women were good at life they wouldn't be doing this. They're as reliable as a heat wave in December.
-
05-13-22 08:39 #18989Senior Member

Posts: 1172Having them even know of this place is a losing bet. The odds of any of them learning anything from reading here are tiny. The odds that them knowing about this place would disadvantageous to us: those are much greater.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 06:22 #18988Senior Member

Posts: 311Second that
She does have 1 review on the other board. Not sure I would believe it.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 21:37 #18987Senior Member

Posts: 626What are her rates if she only does BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 19:51 #18986Senior Member

Posts: 216Ghoster
Good luck ever getting a follow through from her. Every one of us that set up an date with her got ghosted the day off.
Originally Posted by WindyCityBreez
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 19:02 #18985Regular Member

Posts: 11Jackie
Hey gents. Visiting Chicago for work soon and very new to the hobby. Any experience with Jackie (https://tryst.link/escort/jackiebb) or just advice for someone new in town? Is Tryst reliable?
Thanks, all.
-
05-12-22 15:26 #18984Senior Member

Posts: 136How long ago was this? Had to have been years ago since she hasn't been in Lansing for at least 3 years and in the 4 years I've been seeing her she never gave BBBJ and I've seen her over 40 times.
Originally Posted by Tinley708
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 15:25 #18983Regular Member

Posts: 13I suggest Crystal
I suggest Crystal. She isn't exactly fit, but is just about average and in her 40's. Really great BBBJ and aims to please. She is tons of fun if you can overlook her messy apartment. I reviewed her recently if you need more details.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
-
05-12-22 15:16 #18982Regular Member

Posts: 13Jules
I have seen Jules a few times. She is fine with touching above the waist. She didn't allow to touch her pussy, even over her clothes. In fact, I have never even seen her pussy.
Originally Posted by NBenjamin
[View Original Post]
I am fine with that though as I just go there for her excellent BBBJ skills. And she swallows.
-
05-12-22 14:57 #18981Senior Member

Posts: 208Whoa nice.
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
What area of Chicago is she in?
-
05-12-22 14:42 #18980Senior Member

Posts: 176Crystal is excellent.
I saw her last month. Her place is actually better than the last time I was there. Still a mess but man. If she could keep a place clean? She'd rack up tons of cash. I'm from Wisconsin and I'm rarely in Chicago but she's my go to now in town.
Originally Posted by JellyFishing
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 13:59 #18979Senior Member

Posts: 601I was in the city a few weeks back and wanted a really good BBBJ and contacted her and she said she needs a pick. She said not to me because she said 'I don't see bigger guys". Ugh.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





